This isn't changing in any significant way any time soon

This isn't changing in any significant way any time soon.

Does that bother you?

Attached: os market share.png (650x679, 105K)

Linux is a kernel.
Mac is a device.
Windows is malware.
OP is a faggot.

>implying that survey covers all of a non-botnet ridden kernel use instances
Yeaaa... not at all. But, even if it was accurate, I wouldn't care cause non-free OS' serve as quarantines for the software-ethics challenged. I'm okay with that.
FPBP

If Apple made MacOS a standalone product like Windows, it would be in the lead.

Attached: 1544388160517.png (622x599, 356K)

Yes, and nobody would ever buy a mac then.
I wish freetards would make something really usable. It's pretty good, but "not there yet". The only hope is RedHat.

You realize Apple did this before right? And that it was a fucking nightmare?
no you don't because you a liberal, jew cock sucking shill.

Attached: 1547021270951.gif (220x209, 2.81M)

linux is most used in mobile and server market, it couldn't get the desktop market so it destroy it ;)

Are tripfags always this upset about things

think different i suppose lmoa!

Linux doomed itself by failing to properly support games. Simple as that, really.

Attached: ribbon.jpg (1670x2817, 544K)

No, it's better to keep normalfags and gaymers away from Linux

Weren't Linux distros ~1% in the past? Seems like they are slowly eating away from other OS despite their steep learning curve.

You gaymers are really insignificant. Like 10% max

This. If somebody told me that linux's gonna get over 2% any time soon just a few years ago I wouldn't believe it.

>Does that bother you?
Nope. As long as I can keep writing software at work on my linux, I'll be happy.

This is the year of the HURD, I can feel it.

Attached: 1521676789456.jpg (480x360, 21K)

No, they didn't.

2.78% market share ahahahaha

but they are not trying to sell macs anymore

what games does windows have worth playing? I game on console its the only thing with good game devs making stuff these days.

>huurrrduuur, we should list every distribution instead of just calling it Linux
And fit all distros under 3%?
Haha
>N..no! Just call it GNU/Linux!
But that's not how distribution creators call their distros. There's Ubuntu, Gentoo, arch Linux, void Linux, openSUSE etc etc etc
And what about Linuxes which doesn't use GNU?
>b..but there are also GNUs that doesn't use Linux!
It's not Linux then, is it?

You, delusional fucks, are so fucking dumb. No one fucking cares to be pedantic fucks about this.
Most of the world knows Linux based distributions just simply as Linux.
Most people, probably don't even know what GNU is.
Spreading GNU - awareness like this makes you look like a dumb fuck who corrects others on little things. No one likes you for this.
This makes Linux users look like pretentious faggots who thinks of themselves as elitist. Because he knows that Linux is a kernel.

inb4
>b..but I wanna be autist, like others on Jow Forums who posts interjection and corrects everyone!
>I..I want to belong!
dumb cucks

Attached: serveimage(7).jpg (1440x2560, 294K)

NPC COPE

Attached: 1548436081031.jpg (640x605, 97K)

This is exactly the kind of deluded elutism that caused linux to fail so hard. See, let me explain it to you. Even if it were just 10% (it's not lmaaaaaao), it has a chain effect. When chosing their home OS, parents will buy Windows for their kids. Which means most people's home OS will
Be windows. And when business chose their OS, they'll pick the one most people are already familiar with to cut trwining costs, the one most people have at their homes -- you guessed it, windows. And then people who aren't interested in games will tend to pick windows, because that's what business use.

Got it now?

Attached: 0970174226682.png (830x852, 273K)

No, I don't care what other people use. As long as linux works for me

Attached: beans.jpg (960x541, 43K)

>console
Bait much?

Attached: 1540506635855.png (325x371, 229K)

>no chrome
>no iOS
>no android

sage and rage

no it doesn't and I don't care about market share. there is no way actually tell how many people use linux besides a few distros. I don't care about what OS people use anyway
this

Market share means nothing for Linux, it's already the most widely adopted software on earth, tech giants like AMD, Intel even Microsoft hires people to make it better.
This is in contrast to Windows who's inevitably going to be bought out by some chink megacorp like Tencent.

Imagine being this much of an insufferable faggot.

osu!

Do you even know what a malware is?

As for , not in the slightest. Windows is the best OS there ever was, prove me wrong