Attached: ltt2.png (690x477, 708K)

literally who gives a shit

Attached: ltt3.png (413x455, 428K)

bump

Attached: ltt4.png (538x522, 689K)

Also bumping

How can one man be allowed to be so sexy

This guy is such a punchable faggot holy shit

You have strange taste user. He looks like a cross between a twink and a downie.

what autism is this

me :)

see

Ahh back when he invented Linux in the 90s

here, now tell me I'm an epic hacker

Attached: 1548509786385-g.png (1920x1080, 1014K)

Lol he only make as much as any retarded network admin spending his entire shift watching his videos

is he only paying dennis 20k a year? jesus h christ is he running a chinese sweatshop or what

you didn't tell me I'm an epic hacker user
btw those prices are in cad, I thought he made millions lol, imagine selling your soul to corporate overlords for an engineer's entry salary

You left out the fact that engineers work and he doesn't. He does what he enjoys every day.

Why would anyone care about this anyway though?

They're making less than me, despite I'm just a sysadmin working for a third party.
That's the surprise, if anything.

>Enjoys

Attached: DCOJJQSVwAAlqU5.jpg (975x1200, 159K)

I might just be retarded and looking at this wrong but isn't this only for 2014-2015? Surely he makes more nowadays.

Quoting the word doesn't do anything.

filename suggests 2016-17

Hmm I'm just wondering since I don't think Nick VB works for them anymore.

Attached: 1528092302953.png (88x613, 49K)

well it says 2014 and 2015 in the excel

Atte the bottom middle it shows the file path and 2016 - 2017

Probably pays him now more. That "leak" is from 2014-2015.

Congratulations

haha it has been posted by someone

youtube.com/watch?v=GdzI2vuONLs

can i get that leak timestamp? i don't feel like watching this shit

20:05

That's his salary, he owns a production business which owns a building, and has a bank account of its own. He likely has a vehicle owned by the business as well

ahahaha jesus fuck. all his videos have baked in ads in the beginning and end (a 7 minute video consists of 2 minutes of ads and 5 minutes of actual content) AND HE ONLY MAKES THAT KIND OF MONEY???????

Big fucking yike. I though they were making millions. I mean shit, every 5th video he uploads is a fully sponsored video (intel pays him to make a full lenghr video about some mundane shit like Optane etc) and he can only afford to pay his employees 20K CAD per year? yikes

>having any sort of sensitive and/or embarassinf files on the computer you are streaming

big yike

Just look at the useless shit he's buying all the time and then uses never again

>i showed you my graphics card answer me

very unprofessional

they barely manage a single 7 minute video these with all those people working there, not sure what the reason for that is, is it low pay and lack of any enthusiasm to do work or are they just so incompetent that they can only do one vid a day and get paid accordingly

I think it's pretty safe to say his business model collapsed with the adpocalypse, and while every other tech channel has much lower overheard he has a giant warehouse of sets and staff he needs to support. I doubt he's very proud about the clickbait garbage they do to get his 12 year old audience to watch.

>the chink gets 20k?
Oahahaha.
Is that even minimum wage?

Shit negro I'd be happy if I got 1/4th the shit he gets for free. None of that shit is cheap and you certainly don't need thousands of PC components. He has to be flipping them on top of the revenue.

I feel bad for Linus now. I hate what his videos have become, but he always reveals his true self on the WAN show where he real talks about issues etc.

I think his videos have started to cater to retarded redditor teenagers because that's what the youtube analytics demographics showed. He just want to cater to the biggest demographic in order to stay afloat.

It's like Paris Hilton, she's an amazing woman but she has admitted that she speaks like a retarded baby infront of the camera because that gathers the most views. "It's just a show", as she so eloquently put it herself.

Attached: 1548404004933.png (800x812, 128K)

What has he done to censor it?

copyright DMCA spam. He probably delegated that task to poor Dennis rofl

WTF is going on?

I think he sells some review samples to his audience during their LTX con meetup at their workplace

Chinks from china 2.0 are paid like chinks from vanilla china.

What is so bad about it, other then it being a trade secret? Salaries are fine, and he, as an owner, probably skims quite some more before salaries are involved. It's not like he lives in poverty.

>salary leaks
No one should care, of course some faggots will because all they spend their time on is investigating the people they happen to dislike so they can find something wrong about them and point it out (even doing borderline illegal practices while at it, I sure would love some fags to get fined or go to jail for this sort of stuff).

Linus is a boring e-celeb that does stuff for entertainment purposes as a priority unlike other channels of a similar nature. He doesn't do his job that well but you taking enough time to give a shit about this fact shows that you're a waste of oxygen.

He can't afford hue lightbulbs

ah yes, because paying someone 20k CAD per year is legal in Canadan.

ooooohh sayyyyy can youuuuu seeeeeeee

by they dawnnnns earllyyy liiiiiiiiight

I think he should just kept the video up(remember it was live streamed like a day ago), but because he took it down, people are a lot more interested in it

actually its me :)

>Imagine having financial data open while doing a livestream on your laptop
What a fucking retard, even niggers are not that stupid

I don't know about laws in Canada, honestly that's perfectly legal in many a shitholes in Europe (and even less than that). You're bitching for the sake of bitching and taking the vigilante call out mentality because you have nothing else to do, quite literally. Let people who actually gain something from it care about it.

his employees are probably all self employed or doing it as contract jobs as freelancers, thats how he can get away with it

So he's paying his chink workers only $20k? And his white workers are getting $50k+? That's wacist!

Dennis my man, stop shilling for LTT and help us bring him down. If you set up a patreon and leak insider information you can earn much more than 20k a year.

JUST

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-182649_Chrome.jpg (1435x1606, 573K)

>Paris Hilton, she's an amazing woman

Attached: 1544481669030.png (796x1060, 408K)

The 20k workers are probably part time...

I thought the retarded shit that he's constantly pushing out in terms of videos - as opposed to, say, reviewing cases like he used to - was him not giving any fucks anymore because he's rich, not him desperately trying to make ends meet by being quirky.

haha just dont post the link to this thead if you dont want linux to have a heart attack

many different delusions in one person, what did you watch to convince you that Paris Hilton was an 'amazing woman'?

When is Dennis ever on the show? Does he even do anything?

ThAnk YOu user

Example:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTB3AEEUju8

As you can see he cannot even follow basic orders. Proper salary.

A big hubbub about nothing. Albeit a bit sad, considering he gets 1 million views/video. But a total of 250-300k salary per year, along with overhead costs of at least double that for his set and equipment, add some more for software licenses and services he uses and we are looking at a 800-1m/yr in revenue generated, since his show exists, thus he pays his staff and bears costs.

I want to 'fail' like that.

He is unironically full fledged retard who only knows how to use one specific editing software. That rice nigger can't even speak english. I think Linux took him because he gets some sort of bonus/discount for hiring a disabled chink. If i recall correctly Lincuck went through complicated process and paperwork in order to get him back on company. He had to prove that he had no competent candidates inside the country for this job. Something is fishy here.

Why am I not surprised about all of this

Lol, I was wondering why I couldn’t find the wan show last night

I think he edits stuff and works with the Chinese guys who translate their stuff for bilibili, other than that your guess is as good as mine.
youtube.com/watch?v=2vaVPewH4wc

lmgtfy.com/?q=linus tech tips net worth

Looks like he's really struggling as a millionaire in his early 30's.

Dennis mostly does behind-the-scenes; mainly camera work and editing. Also, he is their go-to-guy when they need to communicate with someone in China.

He has a lot of employees so he doesn't seem to get paid much. It's still an average salary for the common man in the west though. Still looks like a better job than most.

He's estimated to have a net worth of 1.5-3MM according to google.

He's blowing average Joe tech worker out of the fucking water lol.

>nairobiwire
kek

Attached: linus tech tips net worth - Google Search 1-26-2019, 6-19-56 PM.png (704x307, 84K)

Linus is based and redpilled you guys...

I’m from white rock. Me and Linus should be bros

Attached: A25E96B5-30DA-4EE1-899A-A87BE9EFEC10.jpg (1134x1592, 285K)

>be me, linux technology tutorials
>run around screaming bad jokes at people
>build unnecessarily high-end computers, routers, machinery, networks, servers, and media stations, for fun
>2015 salary sheet leaks
>100k a year
>some illiterate faggot in Jow Forums thinks "lmao what a nigger he should be making x10 times that with all the sponsors"

That is for 2016

Just fuck my tips up, senpai.

Attached: decay.jpg (1233x663, 187K)

I dont get it, they took the video down like 10 hours ago(because youtube editor didnt work), how long does it take to blur couple of seconds locally and just reupload the video?

He does buy hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of camera equipment and other garbage he doesn't need so that brings those salaries into perspective

If you're editing a 1hr program on YouTube, it can take up to 5 hours for YT to re-do it, because apparently if you're not part of VEVO, you're waiting on a long-ass queue
>it just appears to you on the editing side that it's complete. YT doesn't say "okay, we got the note and we'll edit it whenever we get to it"

>It's still an average salary for the common man in the west though.
He's well above the average family income for Vancouver and no idea what salary he pays his wife.

Why should he take a larger personal salary for the money to get taxed at personal rates?

so just upload a new video

Define "tech worker" user. Most of the programmers I know have a similar net-worth by the time they are Linus' age (49 years old according to google)

isnt this in canadian pesos or something