Girl (boy) here

Girl (boy) here.
I have been saving money for srs and facial femenaziation surgery. I already know some basic low level programming and scripting and I was thinking about starting some freelance 'hustle'.
In theory what is the easiest niche to start in? Web development?

Attached: 1548425581378.jpg (324x282, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hASmeaGZ1KQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemartin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck trannies

Yes.

There's a thing called a noose, very niche. You will do splendidly with it on a branch.

> Girl (Boy) here
Stop

Attached: cbf.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Based and pinkpilled

Post boi pussy

Why don't you kill yourself instead? disgusting tranny

May Lord have mercy upon your degenerate mind

Move to Japan and get sterilised for free.

Buy programming tights so you can do better than 'basic low level programming and scripting'.
Did you go to college?

hey "girl(boy)" dont have srs, you'll be happier if you keep your dick
in terms of your question, web would be the easiest to start in, but thats because its the simplist, if you like wordpress you can spend a bunch of time fucking around with that, if you can i'd suggest making a portfolio website and all that jazz, do a bit of everything, web isnt really that appealing unless you're a god
gl user, also yes, ruri is best girl

>Girl (boy) here.
>I have been saving money for srs and facial femenaziation surgery.
I fail to realize how this is relevant to the question.

It is there so he she can get more Yous

I want to

Kys

I might help you if you post pics of yourself wearing programming socks.

Just mail me at [email protected] , i will walk you through it :)

Attached: Dhe9YIvXcAAvvF5.jpg (427x492, 39K)

wtf how to get 12k good boy points

say GNU/Linux 12k times? :)

how can he get good boy points
if he/she/they/ITCLOWN is supposed to be a girl?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Were you born inverted?
youtube.com/watch?v=hASmeaGZ1KQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemartin

Attached: playstation live in your world play in ours.png (1024x640, 30K)

Jesus fucking Christ, SRS is a shit surgery with shit recovery and barely any worth except of immunity being kicked out of women's bathroom. Except if you have severe genital dysphoria, spend some more on FFS or keep your extra money.

t. MtX

the wiki page you post says it doesnt occur in humans
wtf are you on about?

Kill yourself, freak.

Attached: 44B7BBA4-D35D-4E38-B217-321221F81F78.jpg (640x480, 32K)

post your face and i can tell you if you can be a successful tranny

gas yourself im dead serious

Im also mtf. In your situation I would start by building up a portfolio with projects that show what you are capable of. If you want to make money doing that, build a service that people would pay or donate to use because it's actually useful.
You being mtf wasn't really relevant to the question...

Attached: 1545939980300.jpg (1280x2261, 696K)

do you pass?

I don't get misgendered ever even in a red state until people know my legal name. Sometime not even after
what really helps is that my voice passes, I'm super short and well within female proportions other than my hips. Small shoulders, small ribcage, thick thighs, narrow waist. People dont treat me with disgust or malice so I must be doing something right.

Attached: 1463092659844.gif (470x654, 337K)

>mtf
>weeb trip
>weeb images

Attached: 1450994051278.jpg (462x579, 25K)

okay but who gave you permission to post that picture of my wife?

Attached: render_ruri_gokou_by_wadnese-d8xezvd.png (1000x1000, 791K)

Just be sure to broadcast your suicide in 10 years time.

gib qt nao

Attached: wrthjrthjrfghws.png (778x512, 47K)

Where are you located?
I'm interested in hiring a maid that will live here.
That means free rent with pay.

this place is based on a Japanese imageboard
what the fuck did you expect

Theres almost 0 money in freelance webdev now thanks to sites giving all the functionality you could ever ask for with hosting at a fraction of the cost and trouble of some freelance rockstar ninja

consider suicide

It's also owned by the Japanese.

Dont worry, Statistically he will eventually.

He is doing that.
Half of tranny population is doing that. Hopefully eventually all of them go thru with it.

You could just do the easy route and kill yourself tranny faggot.

That study that Jow Forums likes to parrot says 41% attempt suicide not actually die from it. Only about 1 in 33 suicide attempts are actually successful, so in reality only about 1-2% actually die from suicide

Just kill yourself

Too many actuallys
I need to go to bed
Night night Jow Forumsentoomen

Attached: 1543314669584.png (371x336, 188K)

>I have been saving money for srs and facial femenaziation surgery.
Just eat rat poison and sue the company for damage, you'll be alright and will also get some money

Bs.
People still want a unique web page or prelander, all services with drag and drop website are very limited in customization and functionality

>nekofags are mentally ill trannies
What a surprise

Attached: 1430720457979.jpg (1000x1000, 369K)

so you actually do become like women in one way at least. As if the attention whoring wasn't bad enough to begin with

>Anime
Cringe. Stopped reading right there.

fuck off she's mine.
sage

>implying i was critcising the use of chinese cartoons on 4chingles

Said disgusting attention whoring anime pedo fag... The irony.

i think we should come together and realise that:
saori is underrated
i want to wife all of them

Attached: whjejktyejd.png (1366x768, 1.18M)

And those people already have a team for that

>Girl (boy) here.
Stop it
Get some help.

Femmy boys are better than trannies

post feet

You are gay if you think boys are better than girls

>You are gay
yes.

Dubs for happenings

At least you can stop playing dress up and pretend you're normal.
If you transition, you're stuck that way for life and most crossdressers don't care about being female for all the boring mundane moments in their life.

But the tits...

Depends on what you mean by easy, if you mean the intersection between easiest to learn and easiest to get a job doing web dev is probably near the top. The tech is always changing though, which makes it much more of an active ongoing learning experience than other programming jobs. You might have some luck with Python too, but as a freelancer unless you are really good you are going to be competing for jobs with thousands of pajeets.

The actual easiest programming job is probably a C# or Java job as a code monkey in some corporate office, but that's not really freelance. I know people who somehow can't wrap their heads around non-primitive data types but got jobs at those types of places doing god knows what

Stop pushing your tranny agenda on Jow Forums you fags. Being a 'girl' won't make your life any better, stop it.

Attached: CEASE_THIS_FAGGGOTRY.jpg (307x237, 9K)

Tits get in the way and turn saggy with age.
If you're doing this for sexual reasons, you can train your nipples to be as sensitive as any girls just by doing frottage everyday for 2 weeks while jerking off, no hormones needed.

I dont want to be a tranny. Im just saying a tranny is better than a boy

>Im just saying a tranny is better than a boy
objectively false

L O L
O
L

>tits get in the way
Hot.
>turn saggy with age
Not if you take care of your body, dumbfuck. Saggy tits can be cute too, so it's a moot point anyway.

Gayfags

Based

>misgendered
you mean correctly gendered

>sometimes not even after
Lmfao you do realize that's because they're being polite?
>b-but muh red necks and people who will beat me up!
This literally never happens unless you intentionally go out of your way to find someone else equally mentally ill as you, and start telling them about you're actually a guy teehee. Everyone else is either going to just ignore you and shrug their shoulders and go on with their lives, because they don't give a fuck about you and have more important things to worry about then some basement dweller and what he does with his body.