*Crack!*

>*Crack!*
>SteelSeries Siberia V2
>Now that's a headset!
>*Sip*

Attached: Basshunter.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

forsenPls VI forsenPls SITTER forsenPls HÄR forsenPls I forsenPls VENTEN forsenPls OCH forsenPls SPELAR forsenPls LITE forsenPls DOTA forsenPls

Yikes

>zoomer memes
yikes

forsenPls VI forsenPls SITTER forsenPls HÄR forsenPls I forsenPls VENTEN forsenPls OCH forsenPls SPELAR forsenPls LITE forsenPls DOTA forsenPls

Men jag känner en båt !?

I hear you man

I think that's the V1. There was no V2 when he made that video.

yes, of course

I HEAR YOU MON

Still going strong after 5 years of usage.

Attached: IMG_20190126_194500.jpg (3496x4656, 2.25M)

You mean icemat?, right?

This.

how old is that cm keyboard? mine started to lose the led lightning about 8 months in

mediocre sound quality but they're light and comfortable to wear which is all that matters

Mine is about two years old. No issues whatsoever. Our older CM keyboard works fine too.

one of the ears died on me after 2 years

Attached: 1541495016023.jpg (474x399, 12K)

hey thanks for helping me test my filter regex
/\*crack!?\*[\s\S]+\*sip\*/i

DOTA
O
T
A

This headset literally makes cracking sounds when you move ya head I thought that's what you was referencing

Super comfy thou used them for 12 years literally have rust on mine .. About to replace them with cloud2s

>Basehunter was the Logan Paul of his generation

Im gonna grab some of those if what u say is true. Plus their in the.music video so they must be good. Plus cheap. Only $20 on amazon
Anyone else wanna vouch for steelseries or the siberia v2 specifically?

Daaamn, bad orange man looks like that??

Attached: 6remrj-bk14girymkdz.jpg (640x620, 54K)

They creak when I move my jaw it's quite annoying but if you have a cute non muscular head might be OK my csgo semi pro friend says their sound quality is shit compared to modern stuff but they sound OK to me if you like the aesthetic and they are cheap get em I have V1 I think V2 just added mic and leather earcups v1 was fabric maybe the leather would make them creak less

These kinda brans change designer and factory every 2-3 years this was a design from over a decade ago general SS reviews will mean nuthing