Why is the floor more comfortable than my bed?

Why is the floor more comfortable than my bed?

Attached: 1545671439087.jpg (908x714, 249K)

You have a shitty bed

Japs sleep on the floor for a reason.

I get the same feeling, I can lay on the floor (wooden) and just doze off like a sloth on weed, on my bed it takes an hour minimum

they have tatami mats retard

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

You're retarded for a reason

Floor is objectively better. No pillows necessary either, just a sleeping bag. If you don't have carpet you might want a mat.

I sleep in a tub full of ice cold water. I look very young and clean.

Jow Forums - Sleeping Technology

Dunno about beds, but floors are unironically much better than chairs. Chairs were designed to keep you sitting still which causes all sorts of sedentary health issues and discomfort, but with a floor desk you can move around and stretch you legs. way more comf

Attached: Excellent-Low-Dining-Table-Japanese-In-Japanese-Dining-Table-750x563.jpg (750x563, 60K)

Try putting the mattress on the floor ?

because deep inside you know you don't deserve to live like a proper human

Nigger what

Objective fact; the Japanese are small people so they live close to the ground. Western man and woman have longer legs so they need actual legs on chairs.

The slants tortured and killed my great uncle during WW2 so they can quite literary go fuck themselves.

As for the sleeping on the floor, did a fellow from the continent of Africa misappropriate your bed?

manlet delusion in full force

>great uncle died during wartime
>REEEEEE! My racism is justified! REEEEEE

Attached: f8c26ce1d39f893d4aa38e76e776c347.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

The floor is lava, OP.

>The slants tortured and killed my great uncle during WW2
Looks like they did the right thing. Too bad they couldn't finish off your entire bloodline.

>(you)

Attached: DxMfTfaVsAAe_DX.png (548x553, 462K)

I could imagine these being implemented in the office workspace

Seconding this.

Let's be honest here. Racism is NOT ok.

>The slants tortured and killed my great uncle during WW2
based and redpilled japs

I sleep with my mattress on the floor because I'm so fat no bed can support my body weight. I had a bed made with solid oak with steel reinforcements and I managed to crack one of the stringers.

It's almost like modern beds are recent inventions in the context of all of human evolution while flat ground is everywhere

>I'm going to generalize and hate an entire people because of something I was told happened during past wartime
What senseless baggage.

>Accidentally plant foot on opposite person's dick

>accidentally