Nothing wrong with discord, bro

>nothing wrong with discord, bro

Attached: Welcome_to_r9cute.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-hazelbaker-aeromatic-windowsmilennium2000-nicholas-foxworth-fedorov.7624/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Lord_Foxworth#.2Fchuckecheese.2F
youtube.com/watch?v=F0aoxgtoQZw
alternativeto.net/software/discord-app/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>retards can create communities and do dumbshit
wow, if it wasn't different everywhere else

Discord is pretty gay not going to lie
t. uses it some times

I have a cousin who fell for this shit. 4/r9k/ and discord needs to be fucking honeypotted.

These lunatics would just use another service if not Discord.

The problem isn't the Discord trannies in and of themselves. Trannies rectify their own existence within a few years of transition. The problem is that they're trying to push their sickening shit onto others, either by means of blackmail or grooming.

Attached: i NEED the keyboard.png (482x119, 12K)

That is only due to Jow Forums and that sociopath collecting trannies

Could you post an invite link please?
Ahahah its indirect honeypot. Users provide info willingly.

>t. Retard

Nicholas is such a huge faggot but god damn am I jealous of those PC-98s he has.

Go take that HRT, discord tranny, but please, won't you leave non trannies be?

Attached: a7a8068a24e12d64677a07788175363cc2076d7262ab70d39850013ff052b588.png (770x595, 170K)

thank god that I have a daughter

Should of guillotined reiko when we had the chance

>tfw was mates with foxworth before all this stuf happened
big oof man, he was chill before all this went down :(

>implying he wasn't always a mentally ill piece of shit
kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-hazelbaker-aeromatic-windowsmilennium2000-nicholas-foxworth-fedorov.7624/

How is this Jow Forums? Report and move on. What do you want to do next, shill against IRC because of #ash and #asbs?

Attached: 1760615FRE5099.jpg (750x500, 91K)

Wait, what? He's involved in this?

i'm talking during grand channel, i still find it weird that that whole thing blew up and everyone ate one another in bid for control over the project.

see and: encyclopediadramatica.rs/Lord_Foxworth#.2Fchuckecheese.2F

Literally who

I read the kiwifarms link, stuff doesn't seem to add up. I saw the deviantart pics in like 2013, and they were assumed to be the work of a master troll/satirist. But that link says he's 19 in 2018? I don't believe it.

Read the Kiwi Farms thread.
From his story, I can infer that most Discord trannies are similar to him. NEETs in their 20s who can't take care of themselves, and who don't want to live with their parents anymore because their parents aren't okay with them turning into trannies, so they're trying to find other trannies to go live with who will support them while they do nothing but play video games or partake in whatever interests they have.
Unsurprisingly, this led to one of them blowing his own head off. I think this whole clique needs a Kiwi Farms thread frankly.

Attached: 6854.jpg (911x684, 63K)

I honestly can't comment much either, as I know they wrote up much of the ED article themself, and i do know they are very careful about personal info leaking and spread misinfo as a result, i'd probably place foxworth around 24 myself, though that is more of a ballpark estimate.
while I do agree these sorts do need to be documented and chronicled as a warning to others, KF isn't exactly the best format to do so, considering Josh of all people owns and actively runs that site, and if you know anything about him, you'll understand why this is an issue.

This is false.
If you've been around longer than Discord itself you'd know these communities didn't exist as they do today. You're effectively suggesting that they'd use smoke signals and carrier pigeons if the internet and post weren't a thing.
Discord is easy and its use is widespread. Communities are invite only and pseudonymous by default. It's the primary enabler for these sorts of communities.
Not a single 12yo is posting their own nudes on the canonical pedo forums of freenet or TOR, not on IRC, or even 8ch. This stuff happens on discord for a reason, or on platforms like instagram or whatsapp. Mainstream social media has both more predators and victims than the places you'd expect to focus on such things, and of the mainstream platforms disord is the only one that's pseudonyous and invite-only.

Attached: 1548492057932.png (2484x2072, 1.84M)

QRD on Josh? I'll admit I'm not too up to speed on what shitty things he's done. I did hear KF had a monero miner on it a while back, but that's about it.

if you want to just laugh at him, generally the ID page for him is aight, but a lot of details are kind of glanced over on it, such as him being dramatically oppressive when it comes to user data, logging I.Ps and activelly keeping notes on them due to his inherrent paranoia, running KF and fucking Jim over in the whole 8ch situation tends to make you quite a few enemies.

Obviously I can't source a lot of what i've claimed here due to it being word and mouth and common known facts to people close to him, aka people wouldn't go public with said information, but i do ask that you at least consider these factors.

>implying this isn't just 2007 internet forums in IM form

>Read the Kiwi Farms thread
Pass.

Are these kids orphans or something?
Why their parents just don't beat the shit out of them?

Single mother probably, single mothers usually completely give up on their children once they reach teenager. Not like "give up" literally, but become accepting of whatever behaviour.

I know that glass guy he’s a retard

Fucking degenerates

That's a lot of rambling shit to be completely wrong. It's irrelevant what things were like before Discord. Completely and utterly. There are plenty of other places these mentally ill faggots can and will flee if they're kicked off Discord. If you think that shutting down their little hideaway would result in them just saying "oh well" and being normal, you're delusional (and just plain incorrect about the lack of alternatives).

I think that goes for everyone in that collage without needing to be explicitly stated.

>discord
youtube.com/watch?v=F0aoxgtoQZw

>If you've been around longer than Discord itself you'd know these communities didn't exist as they do today.
Yes, they did.
t. meetup attendee, female names pass as pseudonyms
>they'd use smoke signals and carrier pigeons if the internet and post weren't a thing.
But the internet is and will be a thing for a while, so they will use it. Also, meetups.
>Discord is easy and its use is widespread.
>and of the mainstream platforms disord is the only one that's pseudonyous and invite-only.
Not unique characteristics.
alternativeto.net/software/discord-app/
>Communities are invite only and pseudonymous by default. It's the primary enabler for these sorts of communities.
Link invite only, pretty much akin to you know what. That makes them usable by third parties. People seldom use one-time use links.

Its even named "discord", what do you expect?

These reasons are vomit-inducing.

The users don't count

You guys spend too much time on the internet. The only people that use discord are people that play games casually and use it for voice chat with friends and mentally I'll people that spend all their time on the internet.

This is accurate. I've literally not seen so many attention whoring femboys on any other platform ever. It's actually astounding.

3-4 years ago Jow Forums was just as bad, retard

go to Jow Forums

or /lgbt/

And then people call me sick for wanting to fuck fictional girls
Is hotwheels really filled with kids? I tho they were all nazi maniacs and self-improvement bullshitters

Attached: 1546759491665.jpg (1500x1060, 398K)

They were right about the gay contagion you know

>they wrote up much if the article themself
why do trannies hate grammar?

>Improved mental state

Attached: 1546710573612.png (440x430, 381K)

>faggots send messages to each other through mail
>HURR FUCKING MAIL SO SHIT WHY ARE YOU STILL USING IT FUCKING MAIL TRANNYS

You people are morons

what the fuck is this image

Feels good not being a mentally ill tranny lads

Attached: 1503009785339.jpg (560x560, 271K)

source?

No such thing. They're like the furries in 2000s, ultimately a small group of people who like to advertise their deviancy everywhere make a big show of themselves. Just gotta tell them to piss off like you did with furries back then.

>small selection of suicidal lunatic trannies use chat client so therefore all suicidal lunatic trannies use it lol haha

Attached: 1510077070510s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

>anime avatar everywhere
Really makes you think

Attached: charles-darwin.jpg (437x597, 64K)

>kiwifarms
nah

>Terrorists run people over with cars
Huh, I guess cars are only used by terrorists, better start using bicycles again

Attached: rtard_hzard.jpg (208x255, 22K)

Aren't women like 70% more likely to be depressed? lmao