MATX case for Rampage IV Gene

I want a case that can fit an NH-D14, doesn't look gay and has good cooling. What are considered the best mATX cases?

t. never built in mATX case

Attached: Gene.jpg (699x685, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nlgp3HfE5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Usually them core cases by thermaltake take big nig coolers just fine, but they are a bit bigger than the average as well (for obvious reasons)

If you don't like cubes... well, maybe someone else will have a better suggestion

I actually prefer cubes. Any cases in particular? Thanks user.

Core V1 is cheap and despite specifications it does fit some tall coolers, I'd make sure to check if anyone has tried that specific one (IIRC when I looked for it, which I never got because I decided against a mini ITX for the time being, my Cryorig H7 fit just fine according to some forum user or another). V21 can fit whatever and it's nice to build things on but it already gets into m-ATX territory, so it's not exactly small.

I forgot, there's also the SIlverstone SG13.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nlgp3HfE5I

Nevermind, that one can't fit shit. Ah well, I tried.

>buying intel shit

SilverStone SG10 looks pretty nice to me and is probably the smallest you'll get which will fit all kinds of huge air coolers. I'm considering getting a SilverStone TJ08 which is also MicroATX. That would be a good option if you want more space for hotswap bays / CD drives / internal hard drives. The Fractal Design Define Mini C is also decent if you like the look of it and want some watercooling or you want to squeeze an extra GPU into the bottom slot while also using another GPU and another PCIe card.

Attached: case.jpg (620x572, 70K)

Sorry i'm white

phanteks matx tg

enthoo evolv matx tg i meant to say

Silverstone PS15

Fractal Design Core 1100

Attached: core 1100.jpg (1000x1000, 322K)

Fractal Meshify C Mini

>getting the worse version

Attached: core1000.jpg (490x417, 34K)

Its 2019 If you are not buying ITX then you are basically building a nostalgic PC

Even the largest ITX ITX mini is starting to look big and people shifting to nano and micro and using m.2 4x pcie cards with 2060 which only drop like 10% frames

Only chinks and pajeets buy intel

Attached: onlypajeetsandchinksbuyintel.png (4366x2638, 3.42M)

I like mini itx a lot user, but that's some pretty stupid shit you just typed out
-posted from my housefire GTX 680 in a raijintek metis

Best out there would probably be fractal designs offerings, overall just good all rounders for matx
Cooler master has a few nice options as well, don't fall for the Q300L meme, it's built like a chink Nintendo clone
Master box lite 3.1 is 1000x better

Personally I like cheap Matx cases. If you don't have a hot system or a shitload of drives, something like the Rosewill FBM X1 costs about 20-25$ and has an acrylic window and gets the job done
It's not a fancy case but as I said, if you don't have a hot system, those cheap rosewill/diypc cases aren't the worst
Thermaltake V21 or fractal design node 804 for a cube
Corsair crystal series 280x for a flashy high end option
Raijintek styx for a weird one with a front mounted psu, it's a shorter Matx case but you need to take gpu length into consideration if you have a long power supply

neither of those can fit d14

Silverstone FT03

Cooler Master N200 might work, it fits my Cryorig H7 without much issue.

Attached: 49_88a32e2264eae5d1b219f2de010e0774_1427907850.jpg (1000x1228, 254K)