IEM advice request template:
>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

what is your latest purchase? edition

Attached: Headphone-Zone-SoundMagic-E10C-Lifestyle-Banner-1.jpg?2772360390233174925.jpg (1180x500, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

monoprice.com/product?c_id=120&cp_id=12001&cs_id=1082710&p_id=30878&seq=1&format=2
pastebin.com/Xnc59rUa
prisguiden.no/
prisjakt.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>latest purchase
i just received notice that my shipment is on its way for the EN120s, i cant wait

Attached: 61Nnz11aFgL.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

I'm looking for an iem better than the sony mh1 with replaceable cables. Any suggestions? One nice user suggested the brand moondrop but he wasn't very specific and i wasn't able to find any FR-graphs.

Moondrop has a detachable cable IEM but it's 170$... anything bellow that in their selection is non-detachable

Yeah that's a bit much for an iem. You can get good headphones and speakers for that price.

>people on /csg/ unironically shill these

Attached: 269D3843-FC38-4DB8-B858-5EC2CB9FBF3C.jpg (2048x1496, 295K)

I need a real cheap pair of the "true" wireless earbuds for gym, cause I'm sick of getting my Shure's sweaty.

>Your Budget
50$
>Your Location
US
>Wired/wireless
"True" wireless
Earbuds
>Sound signature
Little bass would be nice
>Past IEMs
Shure SE215

I'd like them to have a lot of sound isolation.

I've been looking at
monoprice.com/product?c_id=120&cp_id=12001&cs_id=1082710&p_id=30878&seq=1&format=2

Any other suggestions?

Attached: 1546743128943.png (1132x2140, 420K)

#
Decided to test the effects of puttung comply tips on the TRN V80. Without comply tips these are sibilance cannons. With them they’re actually a fairly pleasant listen.

Attached: 9680ACAE-D2EB-46B2-9D28-A1423D7F743B.jpg (2048x1496, 283K)

I wike moosic

>Fiio FH5 vs BGVP dm6
What wins?

Looks like absolute trash. I guess it's good for those that have problems hearing highs but there's much better out there. The guy from AudioBudget really seems to like bright iem's too, as most of his recommendations are garbage. The only one i liked from his list is the yinyoo v2.

>Your Budget
$20ish, maybe up to $30

>Your Location
USA

>Wired/wireless
Preferably wireless, but wired is okay if they have a 2-pin or MMCX connector so I can upgrade to one of those chink bluetooth units

Over-ear or hanging is fine

>Sound signature
Doesn't really matter. I don't expect stellar sound at this price point anyways, I just want the bass to be present at least.

>Past IEMs
$5 gas station headphones and some decent bluetooth Bose that have annoyingly large earphone units.

Einsear T2’s if you wanna be really cheap, moondrop crescents if you want to stretch your budget. Both are fantastic.

pastebin.com/Xnc59rUa

What do you think of the very old /hpg/ IEM guide?

>$35 - SoundMAGIC E10
this was the first non-bundled IEM i bought because of that guide

>shure SE535 on the list
I wouldn’t rec those to anyone and I own them.

so what's the skinny on $1000+ IEMs? the solaris seems to have bad unit inconsistencies, looking at 64audio though.

None of them are worth it.

Am I pretty much out of luck getting a detachable cable at this price range? If so I'll probably just up the budget and get some Tin T2 pros.

If you wanna go that expensive the Yinyoo V2 are better.

show me your Alclair's, guy.

still loving these.

Attached: IMG_0019.jpg (2668x2058, 1019K)

T2 Pros came in. Where's the bass? Already swapped from foam to silicone.

>silicone tips increasing bass
lol, wat?

Attached: 1466474147728.jpg (1024x1704, 161K)

>Where's the bass?

You’re not gonna find it m8 but I love the bass of mine, it’s not punchy but it’s very detailed at least

this guy cant afford it

I got the KZ ATE last weekend to replace my ATE-S. I find the memory wire parry terrible while the IEM itself is great.

>put some cotton inside the tips
>suddenly niggabass without losing details
don't tell foam cucks, it's a secret!

Anybody know of any iems with little isolation? I like being able to hear the world around me sometimes.

Haven't been able to find anything besides ear buds, which are always too big for my ears.

ordered these yesterday what am I in for?

Attached: New-TIN-Audio-T2-3-5mm-In-Ear-Earphone-Double-Dynamic-Drive-HIFI-Earphone-Bass-DJ.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 28K)

BEADS

Why is there so much fucking jam in my ears? I swear to god my ears weren't as dirty before I fell for the ear probe meme.

What's that supposed to mean?

Attached: 1543770204597.png (253x199, 6K)

A shit cable so you better buy a new one. but overall this are solid, I’ve heard there very durable, too.

Agree. Bought comply a few weeks ago, never looked back

you just got pranked bro

So which comply tips should I get for my Tin audio T2 lads? I also don’t know which size would fit me the best

Attached: 8896436E-5C92-432B-A4B6-67C3B778B528.jpg (1082x1600, 252K)

T500. I have the 400 and they’re a tight squeeze to get on.

what happened to those t2s that literally got torched by user?

Attached: ADZ_Stage3_Product_Shots_iSINE10.jpg (1000x976, 141K)

Hydrogen peroxide 5-10 minutes per ear.

When you need perfect audio from the mother ship.

Fcking hell it costs 50 fucking dollars to bring those things to my country fuck the third world desu

I am afraid the cotton will get stuck in my ear canal desu

there is a shitty bead on the cable which is supposed to adjust the V shape length, but does absolutely nothing because it doesn't stay in place

kek

for real, just wash them with soap and water and your pinky when you shower, then clean them with the corner edge of your towel or such

when using the ear cleaning sticks (if you didn't have the chance to shower), try to scrape out rather than push in (carefully insert through the middle without touching the sides and then pull out rotating around the ear canal)

Not him but I dilute the peroxide a bit. Put some on a cotton ball, squeeze a bit into the ear and enjoy the bit of bubbling. It actually feels weirdly good.

>iPhone X/XS/XR
>No headphone jack

What are you plugging these into?

do you not know about lightning adapters?

>Try to use IEMs instead of big headphones while commuting for a change
>Tight seal = can hear your own heartbeats
>Loose seeal = no noise blocking, earphones falling out
>Every step you take is a loud THUMP in your ears
>Anything touching the cord leads to loud microphonics

Are there ANY IEMs that would at least partially subvert this bullshit?

Attached: 1497093088177.jpg (560x564, 59K)

Worth it though. Got my t500 in Japan for 20$, for one pair. If you have small ears buy medium, more noise cancellation and comfyness.

so what would you recommend?

no, get used to it

Aukey Latitude EP-B40

Attached: iu.jpg (640x427, 77K)

thats why I asked, wondering if you were using lightning adapter, bluetooth receiver, etc...

Find a braided or cloth-sheathed cable.
Try wearing the cables over the ear.

if you don't want over ear, you can also buy a clasp with which you can attach the cable to your shirt/jacket/whatever

Ordered a FiiO BTR3 and BGVP DM6. The damn DM6s are going to take a while, so I want something to use in the meantime.

>Your Budget
$50-75
>Your Location
Burgerland
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Over-ear or hanging
>Sound signature
Anything, more concerned with quality than any particular signature
>Past IEMs
SE215s

I'm looking at KZ AS10, TinAudio T2 and RevoNext QT2. Do any of these stand out? Anything else out there to consider?

Attached: iu.png (900x450, 688K)

The moondrop crescents take a huge steaming dump all over the qt2’s and the T2’s. Can’t speak for the as10’s but I doubt they’re better.
Alternatively for just $10 you can get the Einsear T2’s which I have a love affair wirh.

Attached: 410802E6-74B4-41F0-889E-A48F8ABD8AC7.jpg (2048x1496, 254K)

Do these come in any other color than gold? These look a bit too chi-fi otherwise.

Attached: iu.jpg (320x180, 13K)

Check around on Ali. Some listings say blue or some other color.

after about 20-25 hours of total use, and maybe 1 hour of continuous listening my QT2 lost its mids and highs on the right side. Im clueless. does anyone have anything?

Im using the 8core trn cable and a phone as source

Attached: mfw filth.gif (200x89, 287K)

I am currently rotating between my MD+ and DM6's. I can't decide which one I like more overall, but I can say that the MD+ seems to have more detailed imaging.

The DM6 has very precise imaging, but its not as detailed and textured.

Attached: 7b2c4f34781ecb3e4d86494bd7bbad9a.jpg (955x637, 38K)

Are there any true wireless earbuds that are worth buying right now that cost less than around 80 bucks? I have regular wireless earbuds right now but the battery life on them sucks for obvious reasons so I'm looking for something that comes with a charging case.

The only models I've seen are Xiaomis and Ankers models, but the Anker models are still pretty damn expensive and the Xiaomi models aren't available in my local Xiaomi online store here in Europe. Should I just grab the Xiaomi models from Gearbest/Aliexpress/Whatever?

en120 has otherworldly detail.

They also have the Moondrop Chrescents which are the new hot meme, didn't hear them yet but by looking at graphs and some reviews they seem like the best bang for buck in chi fi rn.
They don't have detachable cables though...

No

You really should put those graphs in some database for easier access.
Something similar to what Crinical is doing?

just how? never happened to me, just make sure it's a sizeable amount and compressed enough, put it in the tip first, and then in the iem, some of it will get stuck in the grip and won't fall easily.

I wanna fell for BT meme, and buy Beyerdynamic Byron BT, are those any good?

Lul if DM6 is worse than MD+ then they're not giant killers I guess.

>M+: 299$
>DM6:199$
??
Not mention it has better build quality and can be made custom fit for cheaper.
"Giants" are a meme anyway. Once you cross 500$ the notion of value ceases to exist.

CIEMs are worthless to anybody who isn't a stage performer. Just my opinion there. Resale value is shot, even more so with chifi CIEMs.
Better build quality...I haven't seen a comparison but if you insist.
Another thing, the price is negligible if neither are a desirable sound. Even if the DM6 is "value" it has a different sound to the MD+. The bassy diffuse is better than warm bloat with recessed vocals and a failed attempt at treble clarity.

Stop posting chink shit
This thread must die

Then post something else.
Chink-shit is the most relevant around 50 bucks anyway and it's what most people are willing to spend.

What about this /iemg/?

Attached: 2019-1-27 13-18-55.png (520x314, 135K)

God that looks awful

You are a dumb shillnigger. The best return on investment for IEMs is below 1K and everyone knows it. Buy some speakers or stax you diamond cable dumbfuck.

Attached: serveimage31233.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: 2019-1-27 13-18-55.png (1150x491, 214K)

Don't listen to the retard shills in HF threads who keep pushing memes onto people. They will say anything is good if they're paid to do it

Layla? I tried it some years ago when it was new. Too big for its own good.
Has a bass adjustment knob.
At 7 o'clock, it has a lot less low end than expected given the rest of the JH line. Nearly flat response.
I think the response dropped off around 2kHz. Gets uneven and wiggly up top. I found it forgettable, though I recall some people having issues with the weave and construction early on.

Anyone know of affordable MMCX cables for my ER4-XR's or do I have to pay £60 for OEM's? I've tried looking for third parties but they're swivle cables and the ER's have a clip point which make them virtually incompatible with most cables. The most Jew thing ever.

Attached: etymotic-er4xr-2.jpg (685x318, 9K)

Take care of your things, brutus

Attached: 20181202_121331.jpg (5312x2988, 3.52M)

>have a clip point which make them virtually incompatible with most cables
You can use any MMCX connector. The notch is built into the shell, not the connector. The annoying thing is the angle.

I really just need another pair for recreation. These IEM's aren't meant for out-and-about usage.

Yeah the notch angle is what's annoying about them. Most third party ones would have the cable poking out away from the head.

2 biggest memes in audio in one image

>Budget
However much is warranted for something I'll only use casually with my phone. Listening to music via Spotify, podcasts, audiobooks, etc. Maybe some usage with my PS4 if it's late and I can't make too much noise. I'm guessing that'll be like $150 at most but I'm flexible to go higher.
>Location
Norway. I usually use these sites to look for the best prices prisguiden.no/ prisjakt.no/
>Wired/wireless
No preference.
No preference. Whatever is most comfortable I guess.
>Sound signature
Bassy is probably best but I'm not really sure. I mostly listen to electronic, with a fair bit of alt/indie rock and dreampop/shoegaze and the like. Some times I'll listen to jazz, hip hop or classical. A bit of everything but mostly electronic. Make of that what you will.
>Past IEMs
I've only used basic shit that has come with the phones I've bought.

what's a good braided cable for the KZ ZST?

I bought them but I don't really like the cable. Love the actual headphones though!

using pic related.

Attached: IMG_0024.jpg (2652x2622, 1.1M)

Decent cables cost nearly as much as the iems. the TRN cables are very good both 4 core an 8 core.

Link?

Etymotic IEMs are absolutely for out
never regretted, next purchase is STAX

They're certainly not as durable as some cheaper options I've used in the past. The cables are a bit of a joke when you really inspect them. Whenever I go out I keep a small carry case on me but I mostly use them indoors for A/Bing masters. My SE 425's and UE TripleFi 10's lasted longer and I used then exclusively outdoors.

Also are UE making good in-ears anymore?

What are the foam tips of choice? Replacing T2s stock ones.

So tempted to get the KZ ZS7 but my wallet says no

Attached: A2106327-F9BC-4784-A779-2BA9DC563F7D.jpg (740x709, 160K)

There's barely any reviews and kz is dodgy as shit when it comes to their zs series.
Why the fuck would you want to jump on that.
If you are going to impulse buy something in that range buy something that has no chance of being shot like the yinyoo V2 or something.
And ZS7 is not expensive at all. Might want to reconsider spending money on this shit if you cant just buy it outright.

IEMs are a meme

I've had my etys for more than one year already and using them out 3 hours a day. Unless you twist them and let them dangle around like a retard there's no way you can break the cables. I do use the official case for whenever they are in my bag because it sounds obvious to protect expensive device you want to keep for 10years (isn't it?). If you can find a solid durable and good quality cable, feel free to share.

>those perfectly aligned teeth
Why does damn-near every child these days need braces?

I've had mine since they became available in the UK but I've not always used the shirt clip when I've been out because I end up dropping it when wearing my jacket. I'll be sure to look out for some third parties but I'm thinking I'll have to bite the bullet and go for the OEM cable.