You are blind...

You are blind, brainwashed or you are CIA if you still believe most distros adopting systemd and bloatware xdg-app is a coincidence
It's also not a coincidence the Linux Foundation is basically owned by Google and they are spreading LGBT cancer in the community, censoring software name, destroying the kernel due to diversity quota in the development team, etc.

We either migrate to BSD or just go full botnet mode with windows10 or macos

Attached: (((diversity))).png (573x475, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Arguments_against_systemd
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/List_of_articles_critical_of_systemd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Linux isn't a supr sekrit klub with 'no grills allowed'. Get over it.

Go full BSD, because Linux is over.

Will 2019 be the year of the BSD desktop?

FreeBSD implemented their own code of conduct that was taken verbatim from the geek feminism wiki. When people lost their shit and complained, cperciva even admitted to having changed some of the more militant wording in it because it was out there, and it was still fucking out there with the copy he supplied.

Remember that non-consensual hug across the internet are literally rape and you are a rapist because you're a white man.

TEMPLEOS
>TEMPLEOS
TEMPLEOS
>TEMPLEOS

Good thing FreeBSD's not even the best BSD, let alone the only one.

oh well another schizo thread

>you still believe most distros adopting systemd and bloatware xdg-app is a coincidence
It's not a coincidence, they adopted it because it makes things better. Same reason why humans having two eyes isn't a coincidence, binocular vision is better.

>It's also not a coincidence the Linux Foundation is basically owned by Google
Google engineers contribute a significant amount of code to the Linux kernel, like cgroups

Conspiracy theories always spawns of over interpreting coincidences.

this

Everything is fine citizens. Now get back to work and pay your taxes.

Is your responsibility to provide evidence of your conspiracy.

There is no conspiracy. White supremacists are just getting paranoid again.
This is a country of immigrants and we need to make sure there is enough equality to go around.

I might not agree on everything OP says here but can't deny this adoption of overcomplex software is suspicious.

what the fuck does that have to do with diversity

I believe System D is pretty much an advance to Linux. Prove me wrong.

Lets get this out of the way. I don't buy the Jow Forums bullshit about the corporations suddenly supporting minorities, that is a facade at most. But bloatware to produce golden handcuffs and probable ties to NSA to create a backdoor, yes.

But don't start shilling BSD, if you don't know the ties to big corp BSD versions like FreeBSD have you haven't dug enough.

Attached: 1527448124422.gif (300x458, 429K)

Is 2019 the year of the templeOS desktop?

I think that its simply the reality of want we want to do with computers vs all the shit we learn from university-dweller greybeards

systemd is basically a better SMF. Red Hat wanted their Linux to be a better competitor to Solaris, Upstart's license sucked so they had to come up with something else

>I don't buy the Jow Forums bullshit about the corporations suddenly supporting minorities, that is a facade at most.

Unfortunately it is not. They get PR nightmares if they don't pick minorities.

Then why is it so hated in Jow Forums, even my teacher mentioned System d has many people against it

Because your teacher is an university-dwelling greybeard and the rest believes the things that these greybeards preach.

Well, he said "some people is against it", he is just infroming us, he didn't say he was against it. offcourse he is an authority to me when it comes to Linux, since it is the person that knows most Linux of the people I know. But anyways... why is System D hated?

Couple of reasons:
>UNIX preachers believe it does too much shit
>Lennart has bad fame in FOSS comunity because he developed pulseaudio, and pulseaudio did give issues to many people
Part of that was because popular distros began to ship when it was essentially beta
>some people are sympathetic to the BSDs and they believe that systemd discriminates against them
>people in FOSS are rigid thinkers and they're very afraid of change

Thanks for the explanation. It seemed to me like System D was the way forward by just reading the Wiki page.

>better

But it is the only one with Linux binary compatibility

t. Oracle

diversity isn't gonna take away anything from your favorite software projects , you are being a baby

I thought NetBSD had that too. There aren't really many uses for it anyway, I only ever used it for Opera when OpenBSD had Linux compat. Most "Linux" software is open sauce and can be compiled for *BSD

>t. not-a-bug

>t we charge for every thread

>(you)

Attached: 1533496212416.png (645x729, 58K)

t tranny

And Lennart doesn't like fixing some problems so he will label them WONTFIX and ignore them. Really just read this for everything that sucks about systemd.
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
t. xubuntu user

>t. xubuntu user
why did we need to know this?

To show that I'm not a blind systemd-hating fanatic. I'm willing to use distros that have it but I still think it's flawed.

I have read most of those WONTFIX threads and I agree with Lennart.
Most of them aren't issues, are greybeards crying because systemd isn't sysvinit.
>without systemd
Yeah, great resource.

as far as inits go systemd is the worst

>t. Lennart

>t, autist

>implying you're not one

Unfortunately, I use something closed-source for my research. I could ask the dev if he'll do a BSD build, though, but I'd prefer binary compatibility.

KYS.

Attached: images(5).jpg (256x197, 6K)

no

Attached: 1531084172591.jpg (205x205, 12K)

>t. luddite
>source: my arse

God damn, you are an ugly, fat fuck!

Attached: 268723038020211.png (611x461, 477K)

Attached: 51iCoWIekpL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 41K)

>geek feminism wiki
do I even want to know?

So, literally your arse.

oh did it hurt your feefee lennarty? how sad it must be that your init can't even work as basic init

>What is Gentoo

You butthole is not a valid source, sorry.
File a bug, so I put a WONTFIX because you're an autist who can't understand new shit.

Works fine for me, not sure how you're fucking it up.

why would an actual female even want to use linux

oh i meant to reply earlies but i had to reboot and systemd got stuck :'<
>500 million loc and it still can't reboot like a normal init

>lying because a piece of software drives him mad

do you even logic?

>logic in a thread of crying because the world moves on
k

>lying because your lie drives you mad
this is your post

Stop crying and embrace systemd.
>t. lennart

i wouldn't be crying if i hadn't

Do you have any real evidence that 'the linux kernel is being destroyed by libruhls ahhh'? You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right? It's a fucking operating system and at that one that is extremely popular and generally trusted by the majority of companies with servers.

So why doesnt a large group of coders get together and go through the code, if they find a backdoor, we'll know for sure its a 3letter agency tool

My laptop doesn't hang when booting, not sure how you managed to fuck up something that gets dealt with automatically.

when REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbooting reeeeeeeeeeeeeeetard

Yeah, my laptop reboots just fine too.

great faggot but guess what
it ain't the laptop

Yeah, it's whatever you did to fuck up installing it.

Your personal experiences have no bearing on stability across all the possible hardware and software configurations. You hold your breath when you type, not because you want to but because you can't do both things at the same time, don't you, boy?

nigger i've been using it for year

brb rebooting my laptop without any issues

>12mins now
looks like it hanged :^)

This.
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Arguments_against_systemd
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/List_of_articles_critical_of_systemd

yeah I'm totally going to read rants from biased luddites who know fuck all about anything

> fsck cannot be cancelled (used to be possible via C-c or c on the console). 7f110ff9b8, Fedora#719952
Don't care.
> systemd defaults to Google's DNS nameservers. e16cb2e4ef, Debian#761658
Don't care. Easily fixable by maintainer or user.
> systemd defaults to Google's NTP servers, which serve leap-smeared time. GitHub#437
Don't care. Easily fixable by maintainer or user.
> systemd by default uses Predictable Network Interface Names, which are actually less predictable when you only have one interface per type.
Learn how predicable interface names work, you fucking noob.
> systemd by default kills background processes after the user logs out. 97e5530cf2, Debian#825394
> "In my view it was actually quite strange of UNIX that it by default let arbitrary user code stay around unrestricted after logout." -Poettering[6]
Why the fuck is that a desirable behavior?
> As systemd depends on many files on a rootfs, in case of any problems with rootfs, it is not able to control processes and (cleanly) shutdown/reboot when Crtl-Alt-Del is pressed.[7]
Well don't hose your fucking rootfs.
> systemd-resolved breaks the traditional glibc behavior by skipping a DNS server in all following queries, if it does not respond once. GitHub#5755, [8]
Don't care.

it's not about supporting minorities
it's about making it worse for white males

Yep. I’ve switched most everything to OpenBSD but I still need Mathematica which I currently use on Devuan. The Linux kernel is so huge and bloated, it’s source code bigger than the source code of all of OpenBSD including the kernel, userland, X, and a complete c/c++ compiler suite.

You were saying that the idea that Intel could have a backdoor was schizo back in 2008. Now we know it’s true.

google shills and cia niggers in full force today

Doesn’t matter if you don’t care. Other people do, Lennart. And System D has the worst documentation.

>He hasn't switched to OpenBSD yet
What's your excuse?

Attached: big.jpg (365x365, 32K)

Because I'm not Sony or Netflix.

Probably sarcasm, but I think you meant
>country of EUROPEAN immigrants