STOP USING THE COMPUTER YOULL RUIN YOUR EYES

mommy was right
PWM works by flickering the display on and off. the longer the "off" period the dimmer the screen appears to be.
The problem is that it makes your iris muscles twich, making little micro adjustments to the diameter of your pupils. imagine if you subtly moved a finger up and down for hours, your shit would cramp up like a bitch.
Smooth muscle doesn't "cramp" but this is a special smooth muscle; it's sympathetically innervated. Meaning the only time it really fully relaxes is during sleep.
Also as with any muscle over activity causes constant Ca++ efflux which can (and I think will) cause permament loss of function -> leading to vision loss.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3365633/
PWM is cancer. There's a reason why you see so many 25-30+ year oldswearing glasses nowadays, it's because of cheap 60hz CRT TVs.
Zoomers are even more fucked with their phone toys and laptops being PWM

Attached: ANON.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

I wanna plow that mommy

Uhhh user that journal article was about hearts, not eye muscle
But that would be fun ,if shining a PWM light could cause heart attacks on people

that's cute user.
Cardiac muscle is essentially smooth sympathically innervated muscle just like pupillary dilator muscles. The only difference is that it can self-depolarize using the SA node, then AV node and down to the vernticles throught the bundle of his and perkinjie and associated fibers.
Iris muscles are sympathetic dependent, meaning they can only fully relax during sleep. The heart can relax itself which makes the eye fagiue situation even worse.
Also the RAAS system is basically like PWM on your heart, and fucking with it through high blood pressure is known to cause LV hypertrohpy which eventually leads to increased pre- and after- load and ends up with HF with REF -> analogous to what happens to your eyes after years of this constant twitching, it can't close your pupils small enough anymore and you need glasses to focus the light on your retinas.

basically think of your asshole, it can't close up anymore after all the gay sex because of the constant sphincter contraction to compensate for your lack of heterosexuality, so it gets tired and "gives up" (obvioulsy the anal sphincter system is 2 mucles and only half autonomically innvervated but you get the point)

Attached: 1548376648482.png (710x654, 509K)

Bur she is flat and angry.

If you didn't read the OP with her voice you didn't have a childhood

kek
I prefer my mommies blonde though

Attached: Natalia_Poklonskaya.png (470x339, 245K)

It only makes my dick harder.

I'm 33, have sat close to the screen in the dark and ignored all warnings. Never went to sleep for days many times just sitting at screens.

Only person in my family without glasses and test perfect vision each time.

Yes user, I also am the same. I'm 55 smoked since birth and have taken 10000+ gay cocks. Still the healthiest person at the bath house and completely HIV free. Fuck these retards.

Attached: ganome.png (645x729, 61K)

>200candel
>100%
>2500K
meh

what?

Cool story bro
Have you considered applying as buzzfeed sci-tech writer? I hear they have openings for those who are talented with making conclusions out of thin air

Attached: enhanced-32448-1464268388-11.jpg (625x417, 51K)

How am I making this conclusion of vision loss out of thin air?
Actin and mysosin heads worth the same across muscle fibers in the body and the iris is no exception.
Subject a muscle fiber to constant depolarization with no rest for hours and you WILL damange it. The iris can't rest if you have any kind of sympathetic activity going on, which can be stimulated by when the smallest of phsical of emotional stimuli.
So PWM -> twitch + no rest until sleep = vision loss due to actin-mysoin coupling degradation.
What's hard to understand about this. You can literally feel it.
Use a macbook at medium brightness for a few hours and notice how tired your eyes feel.

Attached: 1547214157650.jpg (250x237, 16K)

No its because people are fucking staying inside.

See east asia where people just study all night inside the house and 97% of them have to wear glasses as a result.

why didn't you start with the anal-ogy? i couldn't get anything geeze

>fuck off, Mom. I'm near-sighted because I rub my eyes

Attached: 7763.jpg (765x758, 34K)

welp your problem.
bought a dell display that doesn't use PWM at >20% brightness and below flickers at over 80000Hz.

just don't buy shit displays and you're good.

Attached: 1444930113698.jpg (380x247, 118K)

>97% of them have to wear glasses as a result.
Your eyes are counterinuitive
Think of the pupil like a circular spring, your iris muscles contract to make the diameter smaller and focus the light. Looking at far way things causes a narrower refraction angle so your pupils relax to focus and looking at close things make your pupils contract.
Reading does cause strain, but much MUCH less so than looking at something that's constantly flickering on and off.
now imagine if your iris muscles have to do millions of tiny little twitches to adjust for the on and off assult of light and keep it focused.
That's analogous to the normal operation of your heart vs keeping your heart at like 110bpm because you're a fat fuck with HTN.
Also asians have genetic myopia, some shit to do with better long distance sight so they can run from the mongol hoards or something kek
I'll make sure to specialize in proctology just for you user

>now imagine if your iris muscles have to do millions of tiny little twitches to adjust for the on and off assult of light and keep it focused.

FUCK YEAH, MY IRIS IS GONNA BE FUCKING SWOLE

Attached: STRONK.jpg (241x210, 6K)

>tfw you have noodle arms and legs but never ever skipped eye day

twitch movement dissociates actin/myosin coupling.
That's why you work out slow to maintain tone + add fibers.

>mommy was right

hello friendo

maybe you should unscrew all lightbulbs and go back to candle light.

otherwise you'd be a damn hypocrite.

>flickers at over 80000Hz
>not shit

there's nothing wrong with candle/ light.
Low brightness keeps your pupils nice a dialated (=relaxed) while maintaing focus on close things.
At the same time it's also like a timer so you dont stay up shitposting all night.
plus it's very cozy

Attached: 1548112969121.jpg (657x527, 52K)

>Also asians have genetic myopia
No they don't. Going from 10% of the population having myopia to 97% in just few decades is not a genetic factor. US's rate of myopia went from 25% in 70s to 40% right now.

The problem is people staying inside and focusing on shit for long periods of time.

How have we not figured out a solution to sleep yet. Why can't we trigger the body to do the things it does during sleep while semi-conscious.

>what is a low-pass filter