The Cyberpunk Manifesto project.cyberpunk.ru/idb/cyberpunk_manifesto.html

"What is cyberpunk?" pastebin.com/hHN5cBXB

Cyberpunk directory (Communities, Media, Readings) pastebin.com/VAWNxkxH
Cyberpunk resources (Miscellaneous) pastebin.com/Dqfa6uXx

/cyb/ ftp: ftp://50.31.112.231/pub/
ftp://collectivecomputers.org:21212/Books/Cyberpunk/

/sec/urity:
The Hacker Manifesto: phrack.org/issues/7/3.html
The Guerilla Open Access Manifesto: archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt

"Why privacy matters" youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk
"Shit just got real" pastebin.com/rqrLK6X0

Cybersecurity basics and armory pastebin.com/rMw4WbhX
Endware endchan.xyz/os/res/32.html
BBS archives textfiles.com/index.html
Various guides to get started github.com/mayfrost/guides/

Reference books (PW: ABD52oM8T1fghmY0) mega.nz/#F!YigVhZCZ!RznVxTiA0iN-N6Ps01pEJw

Thread Archive: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text//cyb/ /sec//

IRC:
Guide github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/IRC.md
Join irc://irc.rizon.net:6697
SSL Required:
#Jow Forumspunk
#Jow Forumssec
#nfo

Schway SSH Textboard: [email protected] (port 22)

Attached: kermit2.png (292x256, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/cyberpunkeducator
youtube.com/watch?v=XDL88Y79tgg
norse-corp.com/
map.norsecorp.com/
warosu.org/g/?task=search2&search_subject=/nsg/&&search_res=op
warosu.org/g/thread/S66063681#p66072494)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8BezTh_qlw
github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/NETWORKING.md#iptables
pentesterlab.com/.
youtu.be/tlzLnFUy-fA
forum.hackthebox.eu/discussion/1252/reel-write-up-by-l4mpje
theregister.co.uk/2019/01/26/security_roundup_250119/
dnsflagday.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=eo6K_yTeYZA
github.com/mozilla/sops?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stuff too long to fit in original pasta:
/cyb/ Movies:
>The Machine (2013)
>Johnny Mnemonic (1995)
>The Matrix (1999)
>Chappie (2015)
>Elysium (2013)
>Virtuosity (1995)
>The Lawnmower Man (1992)
>Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace (1996)
>The Terminator (1984)
>Blade Runner (1982)
>TRON (1982)
>TRON: Legacy (2010)
>Escape from New York (1981)
>Escape from L.A. (1996)
>Rollerball (2002)
>RoboCop (1987)

/sec/ Movies:
>Sneakers (1992)
>The Net (1995)
>Takedown (2000)
>The Fifth Estate (2013)
>Blackhat (2015)
>Enemy of the State (1998)
>Hackers (1995)
>WarGames (1983)
>WarGames: The Dead Code (2008)

Jow Forums Movies:
>Disconnect (2012)
>Antitrust (2001)
>Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)
>Office Space (1999)
>Her (2013)

/cyb/ Documentaries:
>The Cyberpunk Educator archive.org/details/cyberpunkeducator
>The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz (2014)
>RiP: A Remix Manifesto (2009)
>TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away from Keyboard (2013)
>The Net - The Unabomber, LSD and the Internet (2003)

/sec/ Documentaries:
>Hackers: Wizards of the Electronic Age (1984)
>Hackers Wanted aka Can You Hack It ( (2009)
>New York City Hackers (2000)
>We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks (2013)
>Citizenfour (2014)
>Terms and Conditions May Apply (2013)
>All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace (2011)
>Snowden (2016)

Jow Forums Documentaries:
>The Code (2001)
>Revolution OS (2001)
>BBS: The Documentary (2005)
>Get Lamp (2010)
>From Bedrooms to Billions (2014)

Series:
>Dark Angel (2000)
>Person of Interest (2011)
>The Expanse (2015)
>Mr. Robot (2015)

Songs:
>Robyn - Fembot
>Styx - Mr. Roboto
>The Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star
>Daft Punk - Technologic

>Songs:
If you are not using the github at least make a copy of the playlist from there

>didn't even bother to make my additions in last thread

it's like you don't want me to post raspis anymore
>implying

Attached: 1524746616960.jpg (4032x3024, 3.72M)

>Internet weather report
youtube.com/watch?v=XDL88Y79tgg
>reporting on most probed ports every week
Wish more people do this.

5431 is old upnp exploit for routers.
Still effective because users are too dumb to patch it and too poor to buy a new router.
Interesting video, if you like live weather, visit norse-corp.com/
map.norsecorp.com/
map is down right now, ssl is fucked up. But oh, it has a good cyb-ish vibe.

Attached: norsecorp.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

what happend to netsec threads? could someone post template with resources from that thread?

Two questions; is hackthebox good to learn the basics of security or free? And does anyone have any declassified router security guides? I swear I saw one here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

I am sure the netsec resources are in the FAQ.

>declassified router security guides
What you mean?

>netsec threads
try the archive
warosu.org/g/?task=search2&search_subject=/nsg/&&search_res=op

found a reference in the archive.
(or warosu.org/g/thread/S66063681#p66072494)

Can someone explain what this image is and how norsecorp works, ive never heard of it.

>norsecorp
it's a threat monitoring society. I guess they sell "security services", like keeping customer network's clean, while datamining every connection. This, plus maybe ad-hoc honeypots all over the world, gives them the ability to provide a live map of where is the source attacker's IP and who is the target, also what are the most attacked services right now.

pape

Attached: 062522360.jpg (4000x2188, 1.99M)

Attached: 1487010960_sean-shi_mechanical_1.jpg (1920x881, 443K)

whoops sorry m8 for being late, didn't see it i kind of gave up last thread

added

>IBM develops quantum computing system
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8BezTh_qlw

github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/NETWORKING.md#iptables

Thoughts?

On reading about the SSD ATA Secure Erase and how it's accomplished, I was wondering if there isn't something similar in hardware. Everything would be written to the hard drive encrypted with a strong randomly-generated key kept on the same drive. This would be seamless and completely transparent to the end user, with the bootloader or an init script handling the decryption and mounting of the drives.

While this wouldn't protect against someone stealing your drives (you could always add ANOTHER layer on top of that that would still require to know either a passphrase or keyfile) as all the data would still be there, it would allow for *extremely* quick wipes as instead of having to wipe an entire drive, doing even a fucking Guttman on 2048-bits at (practically) worst of encryption key would still only take like a second, and at that point good luck getting anything off the disk without cracking the encryption or the key which would be strong as all fuck (does not suffer from the problem of people choosing weak passphrases). You could literally implement an "sudo ohfuck -confirm" command that would execute ridiculously fast (wipe keys on all drives, wipe keys from memory, immediate shutdown). Is there already a thing like this?

>something similar in hardware
Meant to say "something similar for hard drives".

Cyberpunk has nothing to do with cybersecurity.

Attached: 17532.gif (616x338, 419K)

It was from the NSA, a bit older, it was called router configuration guide or something like that.
How do I open that?

>hackthebox good to learn the basics of security or free?

Hackthebox has a free tier which is fine for most people.

It's a really great platform, but it's not an entry level platform and you'll struggle if you seek "basics".

I suggest pentesterlab.com/.

sup

Define basics, what should I have a basic knowledge of before I try it?

But that's not free.

This is the only true cyberpunk music: youtu.be/tlzLnFUy-fA

>How do I open that?
They're just links to archived posts. Copy paste them in the upper bar of your browser.
I tried linking the relevant post about the router guide, but it's no more available on Jow Forums, so I also provided link to archive for the same thread.

Does the DRM cracking guys have some proper information/guides published anywhere?

Here's a write up of a retired HTB machine:

forum.hackthebox.eu/discussion/1252/reel-write-up-by-l4mpje

There's no help or guides at all. Could you work that out alone?

Most likely no. I do know the commands, what they do, but I have little understanding of how to test for vurnelabilities.

Attached: 1449955889685.gif (1006x800, 293K)

>page 9
weekends are so lazy

Attached: 1523048373361.jpg (2560x1600, 3.93M)

OP image didn't help.

right

Attached: whoo.gif (526x800, 37K)

what's a fun thing to hack

IoT and smartwatches.
You can get some for cheap, reverse the protocol, and control them without their shitty phone app.
Last one I did was a cheap gopro chinese replica for 20$. 45MB of chinkness bulk, while all I needed was grab the raw url feed that camera provides. Now I can quickly open with VLC, on any computer. Also can record with ffmpeg.

Anyone here do the HackTheBox challenges? I'm stuck on the "Find the Secret Flag" reversing challenge.

>Elysium (2013)

>implying

>thinking that a cyberpunk here would fight for an influx of immigrants just to fell better with himself instead of using his skills to advance science until it tricks down to the ppl he was trying to save

>implying it wouldn't mean to fight against the man

Immigrantpunk, when?

Nigga. I think you just named a new genre ut of our posts.
Please screencap this and dont forget my royalties in the future

Since 1981

Attached: EscapefromNYposter.jpg (256x389, 20K)

>Immigrantpunk
Children of Men (2006)
Escape from New York (1981)
Fortress (1992)

=== /sec/ News:
A grab bag of news:
>Miscreants sweep internet for unpatched Cisco kit, fears over bugged Chinese parts, Roger Stone nabbed...
theregister.co.uk/2019/01/26/security_roundup_250119/
>National intelligence advisers urge US to push hard on cybersecurity

=== /sec/ News
DNS flag day coming
dnsflagday.net/
What could possibly go wrong??

This is a Cyberpunk AND Cybersecurity General thread. While they are not the same, this thread is for both.

>replying to hackerman

I don't understand this reference.

the man is brown

Long story. In antediluvian times /cyb/ and /sec/ were separate until one day it was noticed these threads expired on page 10 well before 310 posts. So a merger was done. Later, in still ancient times, a poll was made but the threads were split up. This was probably done by hackerman, aka /hmg/ with the predictable result that once again both threads expired early. Until, one day, the two were merged again and happiness was once again here. That is except from the hackerman who is cross that his /hmg/ threads are boring, uncomfy and die early.

>the man is a minority I don't like
>not big corp
Go back to Jow Forums you sheep

>big corp isn't just the economic version of the cumbersome ignorant destructive melanated mob

Attached: 1546108661177.png (879x393, 428K)

I wonder how long is your post with that picture is going to last.

Hey, maybe we can all start posting POLITICAL pictures now.

I is wonder how you english going to last with your small peepee brain haha

Attached: 1536629913547.jpg (606x533, 43K)

Can I post about politics now?

Don't use trump

Not them but Cyberpunk came about at a time of high political tension and when Reagan and Thatcher dominated Western politics and Japan was seen as the invincible threat from the East.

So we are back to mostly the same difference.

i'm looking for a book about networking. is tcp/ip guide worth reading? your recommendation?

I agree, but if a fascist is going to post pro-facist pics then I want to be able to refute their bullshit without getting a ban (while he doesn't).

Ok, so the moral of the story is anons who oppose the combined cyberpunk and cybersecurity generals threads is hackerman who is a butthurt troll?

Anyone have the link?

This is a cyberpunk cybersecurity thread
chill with your ultra-autism schlomo

Attached: 1545714750399.jpg (700x540, 106K)

This is accurate

Just fuck off

Can I post anti-fascist pictures now?

The main trouble with fascism is that most of Western Europe is, strictly speaking, fascist. At least by Mussolini's definitions, and given he brought this system about you would have thought he knew what he was talking about.

So the "social democrats" of Europe are uncomfy about this (but very comfy about their privileges) so they quickly redefine what fascism now means, which is easy because they are the "intellectuals" defining what media is reporting.

Sure but please make it intelligent, on-topic and un-generic.

You know how bad things can get with politics, moreover if you know the "stormfront" problem. Anyway, I'll try to keep things at bay.

people having opinions isn't a problem

But people lying, censoring and spreading FUD for politics is.

government sponsored entities doing so is an issue, otherwise i disagree

You know they can pretend to be another guy just talking about politics. We know of cases.

Attached: 1422369013850.jpg (720x316, 38K)

oh cool this is Jow Forums now

Attached: blue.gif (623x640, 752K)

Do you need to code to get a job in cybersecurity ?

It's a big part of cybersecurity and would definitely help, but with Kali, ParrotOS and all that, it's probably not required nowadays

it helps, I'm not sure how you could otherwise claim to be well versed in almost any aspect of computer security.
institutionalized sociopolitical conditioning is an issue; the corporatization and moderation of information, while undesirable is otherwise largely avoidable.
i do believe that all information, regardless of topic should be free; and the capability is there for it to be, which i believe is quite enough

I have no interest in coding . I straight up am unable to learn it. Damn. I guess there's no job opportunity for someone like me.

What is your plan on replying to me? Fuck off.

Information should be free, yes, but not all data is information. Bad data not labeled as such and instead sold as information is the one big problem of this day and age.

Beware of the virus of the mind.

Attached: gcpuo7oqxggy.jpg (1328x2380, 614K)

computer security isn't as glamorous as it appears on the surface; if you're not interested in programming you likely just won't enjoy it. it's not really something I'd advise pursuing as a career regardless, having done so personally.
yeah, big time. it's certainly a threat to a modern society, but we still have the choice to consume or not to; the information we choose.
a healthy skepticism is a necessary survival skill of the information age

Try IT, it makes nearly the same amount, often doesn't need coding, and has the tech aspect

I majored in computer science but I'm too dumb to get any cert and have no knowledge for it

how did you get a bachelors in computer science without being able to program? the key to programming well is the same as writing argumentatively well. thinking clearly and expressing your thoughts clearly.

I disagree 100%. Programming is very unintuitive. Logic and programming are distinct and you can be good at one and bad at the other. I love logic and math but programming is just impossible to grasp. I'm even a good writer. I don't think it's true anyone can program

>not being able to accept that you're simply wrong
You're the hackerman all along

ok hackerman

Attached: putin-graffiti-4a-644x513.jpg (644x513, 80K)

>kermit2

Attached: 1485379490711.gif (226x224, 182K)

it's very simple. small children are able to learn how to do it in third grade. the distinction between programming and math is that programs do things. math proves things. you have a flow of execution which you alter with loops and conditional statements, and a virtually infinite number of places in memory to store things and access them later. what is your issue? it's not a difficult thing to do.

Hello /cybsec/, I'm in the process of learning some babby ASM stuff (basically learning the ropes like prologues, epilogues, the stack, passing arguments to functions, recursion, etc), but I'm getting bored really fast, so I decided to do some practical stuff to avoid the boredom, I chose to toy around with already existing shellcodes and modify them in some way to get a tenuous grasp on shellcode/exploit development.

I would be really grateful if someone could point me to the right resources or explain a bit about what I'm doing wrong, I can't even add a NOP instruction to an already existing shellcode without crashing the whole thing instantly.

Pic related is a partial 16 bit shellcode I'm playing with, it basically just pops a calc on a windows box, let's suppose I want to add a simple NOP instruction after seg000:002D, do I need to adjust the relative offset of every instruction below seg000:002D, or just the jumps? I've been trying this without success, I inserted a NOP opcode using a hex editor after seg000:002D, and added 2 to every instruction below it so that an instruction like the one at seg000:002E looked like this: mov dx, [bp+si+12h] ... and so on.

What am I doing wrong? Am I fundamentally misunderstanding something?

Attached: babby.png (661x473, 53K)

I don't know user. All I know is I wasted too much time already trying to learn to program (5 years). I've had enough and should just focus on what I actually like

>tfw Cambridge Analytica was responsible a corrupt government win elections on your country
>tfw millions now in poverty thanks to mass invasion of privacy
>tfw your country is in ashes thanks to big data
Cyberpunk at his highest.

Attached: 1331685239.jpg (520x419, 153K)

Where can I find crypto books? More than just basic intro stuff. Focusing on theory rather than programming because I can't program and like math.

ass blasted kike get the fuck off Jow Forums go to someone other chan faggot

Go back to your containment board Jow Forums

Attached: nazi_triggered.png (264x308, 206K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eo6K_yTeYZA
At least some still talk about the power of algorithms and the power Google has absorbing that amount of data.

This guy did well talking the main topics.

Anyone used github.com/mozilla/sops?
Using envelope encryption makes sense to me for distributing/securing secrets. I don't wanna shell out the money for something like Vault even though dynamic secrets are attractive. Are there other schemes I should be aware of?

Why is nobody talking about OTR anymore? Is it widespread or did it fail?

Jow Forums is my containment board

Attached: 1532185534203.webm (360x360, 188K)

Stop being authoritarian faggot, you don't own Jow Forums.

I will when i am rich.

Attached: 1522912888086.png (500x354, 335K)