Is this even possible

is this even possible
>100% on all cores
>sub 20C

Attached: bythegods.png (356x248, 8K)

Of course it's possible, depending on the ambient temperature and cooling solution being used.

>bus speed
>201 mhz
nani the fuck?

well, I have a Hyper 212 with 2 fans blowing the air 4 inches to an outlet vent with 2 large fans and 3 large fans blowing air in. but i'm fairly sure it should still be hotter than 18c...

That's normal.

>turn usage down to like 20%
>engage maximum overcool
>wait for temp to drop
>Start up multi threaded application (like a video conversion)
>Take screenshot asap

cool, your thermal sensor is fucked

>intelfag so used to 63C anything else must mean dead sensor
I can't, I'm processing space data

no need to get defensive about your thermal sensor being broken, enjoy your faulty computer.

I've got a Titan TEC Amanda ive tried running on an i7 7700T that was able to keep ambient under full load.
But that's a 35w processor being cooled by a gigantic thermal electric cooler so it's very unconventional
Possible yes, common no

>gets defensive about someone having a cooler processor
>accuses them of getting defensive
the outlet fan blows as cool as the room kid. stop trying to make your stock intel heatsink my problem

i wasnt defensive at all, merely pointing out you probably have a broken cpu sensor. why are you self-conscious about your CPU of all things?

I'm not trying to get defensive, but the way you worded your original reply implied it was an insult. My CPU would bitch at me with a message on boot if there was anything wrong with it.

FX chip probably.
Only if you live in sub 0 zero ambiance. Otherwise it's a glitched sensor.

hownu.ru

Nibba, turn up your heat. It's freezing at your place.

Why don't you touch the case, feel the air, ask yourself if it really feels like 20C or if that reading is bullshit
You already fucking know it isn't right and literally said it should be hotter

yes

If it's a FX, they sensors are weird and only AMD overdrive can read them correctly. So nope, not possible under regular cooling.

>making fun of Intel while owning a quad core FX
Pajeet, pls

Attached: 1505398535028.jpg (419x480, 81K)

It's offset.

So +x above ambient

Get a load of this fukin nerd

FX sensors are fucking broken, that's why.

It's not, it's something that AMD developed, it doesn't correspond to Celsius neither Fahrenheit. It can only be measured properly with their software like said.