MICROSOFT DEV EXPOSED SJWZILLA

based and redpilled

Attached: based.png (995x698, 121K)

I've always used Firefox. I have no idea what Chrome does differently, and I don't care, because Google is creepy and I wish the web was closer to what it was 20 years ago.

u being ironic? you're too young to remember IE6 huh?

People will come back to mozilla when chrome block adblockers to only have google certified ad

Blame open source software. Too many people forking creating pointless projects giving the illusion of choice.

Now we are just down to Blink, Gecko, and WebKit.

Isn't blink and webkit almost the same thing?

Attached: bbMjTdo.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

Yeah... I can't even say I use firefox anymore... I want to disagree, but OP's kind of right.

Except we need some alternative so Google won't get a monopoly.

chromium is an awp
firefox is an sg (not ssg)

Instead of encouraging easy to parse HTML+CSS we're stuck with a billion retarded standards that do different things.
Fuck HTTP. Gopherfags RISE UP

>just go with the monopoly goy

Attached: 1445614095526.jpg (800x602, 347K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 457217340.0.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

It's been years already since firecuck has been even more botnet than chrome (let alone chromium, let alone ungoogled-chromium). On top of being buggier, slower and less featureful, and removing features every update, along with fucking up their UI completely, modern firecuck sells your data endlessly regardless of your settings to various companies, including but absolutely not limited to google. See pocket, the tracking ads fiasco, the telemetry fiasco, and many, many others.

Why does Microsoft not stop with windows server and contribute to Linux then.

Hypocritical asshole , fuck this cuck.

>auchenberg

Attached: ((())).png (640x640, 2K)

It does though. So it's not hypocritical, you're just uneducated.

why do i see a merchant

Oy gevalt goy, just embrace the botnet, the Web belongs to Google!

>Have they stopped with windows server yet....

Read it again fag

>put it on life support
>spend most of your time and effort on linux projects and supporting linux nowadays because it's just cheaper
Take your own advice, read my comment again and recognize you're truly an uneducated fuck. Stop trying to act like you know jack fucking shit online and read something for once in your goddamn life.

They already have the defacto monopoly. And you know what? I don't even care anymore. There is literally nothing that can compare to Chromium.
Firefox is a bad meme and the others aren't even worth mentioning.

Attached: 1528488526349.jpg (901x500, 70K)

filename ruins it

What is MS doing for Linux (the kernel), other than throwing money at the Linux Foundation and making Hyper-V drivers to earn more shekels with Azure?

imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 014.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Seriously you should do something about your autism.

Get help and get well.

Attached: 000000000001.jpg (1600x1066, 222K)

Funding systemd to kill it dead.
Also, getting trannies to through linus out of the project for a week as a show of power.

>embrace extend extinguish

I hope no body falls for this terrible Microsoft propaganda

>firecuck sell data

Then explain to me why Firefox is the only browser that lets you disable every single bit of telemetry (I checked the source code AND sniffed the traffic) and explain to me why FF is the only browser with Fingerprinting protection and.container tabs.

Obviously you can't because you are a paid shill and those are features that directly go against Google's and Microsoft business model

You have a problem with Lisp my dude?

Yes they are. That's also why Blink will always give your entire browsing history to Google. It is called fingerprinting.

>this paid shill again
Do you really think even one person on Jow Forums is dumb enough to fall for this? Even more so since you copy-paste this garbage every single time.
You will not receive your 0.02 rupees in your account this time pajeet.

because you see the Truth

So why can't you provide proof of your claim? surely you could spend 3 mins putting a red mark next to all the code that tells mozilla how many dragon dildos you buy. It is all open source my friend. Or is it a case of you being full of shit and being a fanboy?

>using bloated botnet HTTP in 2018+1
find yourself a gopherhole you idiots

Attached: 1535063886470.png (1164x2048, 1.41M)

They really aren’t anymore. The fork happened over 5 years ago and the codebases have diverged significantly.

has there been a reason to update yet? it's been so long i even forgot why i disabled updating.

Attached: .png (650x297, 56K)

If you can replace all your addons with webext counterparts, there is little reason not to update. The new versions are faster, for one.

IT'S TIME FOR FIREFOX TO BE DISCONTINUED WITH THEIR BULLSHIT

wish presto was open source

>Now we are just down to Blink, Gecko, and WebKit.

Nah, only to Blink and Webkit, because Gecko is fucking irrelevant. And Webkit is just the ios version of Blink, with stupid fucking bugs and forcing you to use -webkit- prefix for half of css3 still.

>alternatives to a monopoly are bad
>contributing to a google-controlled project

The only thing Webkit and Blink have in common was the DOM generation which was hard forked before HTML5 was even released.

I thought the web was suppose to be good because it was cross platform

Attached: 1487235720859.png (4000x3788, 616K)