NAME A BETTER WIRELESS CONTROLLER, I'LL WAIT FAGGOTS

NAME A BETTER WIRELESS CONTROLLER, I'LL WAIT FAGGOTS.

Attached: images (40).jpg (220x220, 4K)

Air Force 1

wired X360 controller > wireless shit

Attached: bc9.jpg (552x363, 36K)

Attached: 122696b1.jpg (190x159, 7K)

wireless keyboard & mouse

Wire cuck.

Radio cuck.

brb changing my batteries

>radio
fuck off grandpa

Gamecube controller

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 71Liv-br3iL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1010, 105K)

The PS4 controller was markedly better. Sony perfected finger positioning with the PS1.

Logitech 710
Thumbsticks very firm and springy where they ought to be like a PS controller,
Properly lettered buttons like a xbox controller
hard switch for DirectX/X input modes on the fly, making it completely compatible and easily programmable
Toggle vibration on and off with a button

Attached: 71cY+1dSNnL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 184K)

Xbox One Elite controller is the best feeling controller I've used but probably not worth the price. Xbox 360 controller is fine but the d-pad is terrible.

Stupid children can't even stay on their own boards.

This.
Wavebird bitches

you tell em, dad

Controllers are technology you Autistic shitstain. Go back to installing GENTOO.

>Controllers are technology
So are cars, but we have /o/. So is gym equipment, but we have Jow Forums. So are musical instruments but we have /mu/. So are kitchen appliances, but we have /ck/. Why is it that only gamers have trouble staying on their own boards? We gave you FOUR FUCKING BOARDS AND YOU STUPID UNDERAGE FAGGOTS DON'T EVEN HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO STAY ON ANY OF THEM. YOUR LITTLE BABY FAGGOT TOYS DO NOT FUCKING BELONG HERE. FUCK OFF!

DS4

Only people with taste and comfortable hands will know that the Wii U pad is the greatest controller of all time.

Attached: wiiu.jpg (1001x1001, 356K)

More triggered than the n64 Z trigger.

Is that gamer humour?

Fisherprice toy

I bet you don't go to /hpg/ and complain about them existing here when they should be on /mu/ either.
Suck it up child, not everything works the way you want it to.

>I bet you don't go to /hpg/ and complain about them existing here when they should be on /mu/ either.
Since when are audio devices just for music? That's a tertiary concern for them at best.

The XBox 360's D-pad is pure garbage. It makes some games completely unplayable, and is just a major inconvenience in others.
The xbone's shoulder buttons are worse, and often has dead-zone issues with the sticks (but fixable in software), but is significantly better because of the D-pad.

>no wireless charging

No.

Games are toys for children, fisher price have a long history of making children's toys, so it makes sense they would excel at it.

>games

Attached: soyboy.jpg (750x1000, 72K)

All technology is toys and games

you can always attach a wire lol

Well you can use your controller to do more than just games too

It literally comes with a game console, you fucking idiot.

I only play games irregularly. Modern games are completely shit for the most part, so there is very little that actually interests me; I'd rather watch anime most of the time.

Attached: 1374577328217.png (554x439, 224K)

I don't care, games are faggy.

Yeah and headphones literally come with music players too.
Just stop kid, go take your anger out on some defenceless animals like you usually do.

That wasn't the reply I was fishing for.

>implying game consoles don't double as home entertainment systems with programmed controls for Netflix and blu ray and etc

No you are faggy

I work in mining and we use the xbox 360 controller to remotely operate rock breakers and excavators.

>Yeah and headphones literally come with music players too.
No they don't. I've never seen a Hi-Fi system sold with headphones.
>Just stop kid, go take your anger out on some defenceless animals like you usually do.
Go shoot some virtual baddies, gamer faggot. Maybe you'll shoot up a school if you keep doing it.
I don't know what kind of gay DRM-laden shit they run, I'm not a child and I don't have young children anymore. So I don't have any contact with gamey toys.

Brazil.

Australia.

So why exactly are you wasting your Sunday arguing with children?

Same shit, different smell.
Suck it.

So mp3 players never come with headphones ? Which was the original point, that you tried to blank by mentioning HiFi
Also old man, if you didn't know you can watch your old timey TV shows through your console too, they're much more than a bing bing wahoo machine nowadays.
You may call yourself old, but you act like a teenage girl

I had that controller and hated it, Xbox is much better. Sony is ok if you're a handlet

Church said he couldn't go there anymore because of all the "incidents" with the youth.

>So mp3 players never come with headphones ?
MP3s don't just play music.
>if you didn't know you can watch your old timey TV shows through your console too
TV is for drooling retards.
>You may call yourself old, but you act like a teenage girl
le zinger xD
Gamer humour is cancer.

Americans are the only people who still worship a sky fairy, get over yourself, Cleetus.

>MP3s don't just play music
Hey that fits in with the point I was making that controllers are used for more than just games glad you finally agree, by the way, you're way too angry to be posting on an image board, have you thought about seeing a psychologist or deep breathing exercises? Heart attack is a major killer among the elderly and I doubt your children visit you anymore due to the abuse you have obviously given them over the years.
t. Kiddyfiddler

he's 17 at best

>being this autistic.

>Hey that fits in with the point I was making that controllers are used for more than just games glad you finally agree
Then can we ban all mention of video toys in this thread? And ban discussion of controllers that came with consoles. Games are gay toys for children. Stay on /v/ if you want to circlejerk about being a manchild.
>blah blah blah
You bitch to much.
xD I did le meeme again xD

Yeah, instead you can use it while it is charging.

>being this passionate about the content on a Chinese basket weaving forum.

Sorry, we allow all technology discussion on this board, even universal remotes like controllers.
There are plenty of other threads you can go to if you don't wish to be on this one. But of course, you don't want people discussing things, you just want to be right and feel smart because it burns you up inside seeing people enjoy things you don't even begin to comprehend.

The wired version.

Oop a meme!
>Sorry, we allow all technology discussion on this board
No, that isn't true, newfag. We keep things on their boards. Video toys on /v/, cars on /o/ etc. Don't be stupid.
> you don't want people discussing things
I do, I want you discussing things on /v/ where you belong. Stay off Jow Forums forever, faggot.

sticks are shithouse

Is there a board for people who just want to whinge?
Oh yeah, just for an angry lonely autist such as yourself

Stupid gamer.

>wireless charging

Attached: 1531536214089.png (434x327, 43K)

You're faggy.

Says the supposed adult who plays with toys.

Says the autistic boomer virgin with no friends, no family and no interests.

Do you think toys make up for that? You're pathetic.

Only because the d-pad is better. The 360 d-pad sucks for NES games on a raspberry pi.

Attached: one.jpg (450x450, 16K)

>he admits it

No, I was noting your obvious projection.

>no comeback

Attached: 1530105947432.jpg (306x231, 18K)

dual shock 4 > xbawks shit

>comeback
This isn't reddit. You aren't Ben Shapiro.

Imagine being this assblasted over text on an anonymous Taiwanese dog grooming forum.

God tier controller right here
Wasn't me you idiot, learn how to use the site already newfag

Attached: IMG_20190127_203436.jpg (5312x2988, 1.58M)

Gamer detected. Fuck off back to /v/.

Maybe you should go back there where it's more familiar to you.

>Wasn't me you idiot
Stop deflecting.
xD u did the meme!

Says the /v/tard.

Microjeet detected. 12 Bing bonuses have been deposited to your poo account.

>2020-1
>not being a crossboarder
Get a load of this casual.

I don't disagree, but I specified "toys and games for children." The last two words are important.

I use GNU.
>playing with toys
>calling others casual
lol, get a job.

>I use GNU.
No wonder you're an autistic faggot with a stick up your ass.

Attached: 1520363511735.png (800x450, 303K)

>lol, get a job.
Lol good one

>it burns you up inside seeing people enjoy things you don't even begin to comprehend.
Jow Forums in a nutshell

Says the wintoddler.
DURRRR HOW DO I WEPLY????

We are economic auto-didacts, self-taught philosophers and gifted visionaries. While others waste their life labouring under the orders of those who see only material cost in life, we pursue leisure above all else, knowing as we do that leisure and time to oneself is the basis of genius. Despite many people disliking the culture and society they help maintain through their work, and despite understanding now that we have only a single life on earth and that any meaning we attribute to it as the result of self-willed or socially-inculcated ideologies, they continue to wake early and trudge to their jobs for one single reason: Guilt. Throughout time religions have taken advantage of Man's guilt, a guilt experienced for no logical reason except that he unlike other animals is a self-aware being whose abstract thoughts conflict with the apparently practical, rational reality he finds himself a part of. We post-guilt NEETs will not bow to internal or external pressures encouraging us to sacrifice our contentment and sensitive dispositions for the sake of attaining money, or womenfolk. We alone stand proudly, detached from but keenly observant of the slave masses who yell at us for not being as unhappy as they are. We alone, we band of true men, defend our right to live a dignified life against those wishing to deprive of us of it. Yes you can mock, you can criticize, you can echo the demands your masters make upon you. But who is likely to regret their lives more? The noble and dignified NEETs who spend their truly precious time reading, pondering, philosophizing and engaging in critical, urgent debate online? Or the miserable, resentful masses, their eyes bloated and sagged by excess folds of skin, their hair falling out and their gums bleeding from stress, their bowels destroyed by a sedentary lifestyle spent at their desks clicking endlessly while their boss breaths down their necks? This is reality. This is 2019. We are the future.

Attached: 1514897109185.jpg (253x229, 48K)

Attached: 1536897856509.png (324x362, 96K)

See
Please newfag, learn the culture or leave, you are a horrible scourge on this place, a filthy immigrant from the shores of some shithole. No one invited you here and now you're acting like we are the ones who should change.

This isn't Jow Forums, retard. Stay on your own board.

>reddit spacing
You're the one who needs to leave and don't come back, fag.

handlets need not apply

Attached: 261C266D-6456-474C-B8A1-5FC1BD6E33E6.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Steam Controller.

The only controller when camera is not on a shitty stick and you can actually properly control it.

I've sold X360 and DS4 controllers once I got it.
Even better, programs like SC-controller allow to use it without Steam.

Attached: 2019-01-27-10:54:08-screenshot.png (950x535, 99K)

>gets told to go back to r9k for being an autist
>tries using it against someone else
Memory failing you or something?

HANDLETS BTFO'D

This. It's not perfect, but it's damn good. The 360 controller still gets used when I have /v/irgins over, so it's all good.

The first accusation was incorrect and doesn't stick. You must be retarded. Yes. You are.

>button index starts at 1 (one)
OH NO NO NO NO NO