Microsoft engineer: Get real Mozilla!

Microsoft engineer:
"Thought: It's time for @mozilla to get down from their philosophical ivory tower. The web is dominated by Chromium, if they really *cared* about the web they would be contributing instead of building a parallel universe that's used by less than 5%?"

twitter.com/auchenberg/status/1088587621721231361

reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/ak66el/microsoft_engineer_thought_its_time_for_mozilla/

Attached: sC2aAvFV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Both Microsoft and Mozilla are corrupt as fuck.
Who cares.

Attached: womyn_and_shitskins_cant_into_merit.png (1352x1448, 182K)

>the web is dominated by something
>therefore you shouldn't try to make something better than it

I wonder why it needs the contributions of Mozilla if it's so dominant?
Sounds to me like this guy is full of shit.

Microsoft abandoned its dream and is pissed because some people still pursue their dreams. It's the anger phase of coping.

Mozilla corruption is begin at worst when the Google/Microsoft/Intel unholy trinity controls basically every end-user computing stack.

Black and white profile picture are used by people insecure about their look. It's just another tech manchildren.

Attached: asasa.png (591x144, 14K)

Looks like a jew

>Microsoft Engineer

Opinion immediately discarded into the trash can of the wrong side of history

>the microsoft malware company wants the mozilla malware company to contribute to the google malware company
They are already google's bitch and have been for quite some time. It's inevitable, they will switch. Its probably already been agreed upon by exec's. There recent actions make sense if you assume that was the point of driving away as many users as possible while cloning chrome and bringing quality down with diversity infestation.

The comments in the twitter thread are just magical, even the AdBlock Plus guys are bitching about the new Chromium API's

Firecucks BTFO
He is right, anyway their market share will dwindle to 1-2% in the next 2 ears so they have to switch to Chromium base or they will be dead

Gosh, what a toxic male!

Please do not link reddit as if it is a valid comment section. Especially r/firefox is toxic. And full of fanboys that downvote good comments for no reason.

>www.reddit.com

Attached: 1548136062393.gif (500x259, 485K)

Why do these people exist?
I slowly become more convinced that their are infiltrating malicious shills. The alternative that they're all willingly brainwashed is too scary.
FUCK.

>competition bad
>monopoly good

IKR

>all these people who use twitter all day
I don't get it.

>One person says something
>Nobody agrees with him
>"ZOMG A GUY THAT WORKS AT MICROSOFT SAID SOMETHING!! MOZILLA ON SUICIDE WATCH???"

>Thought: It's time for @amd to get down from their philosophical ivory tower. The desktop is dominated by Intel, if they really *cared* about the desktop they would be sucking dick instead of building a parallel universe that's used by autistic neckbeards.

>standard bad
>fragmentation good

>goog lel owns w3 html css and js

Attached: stifler.jpg (175x288, 5K)

That "berg" on the twitter link is the first thing I noticed. This site has corrupted me.

A reality check from the guys behind Edge
HAHAHAHAAHA
You cant make this shit up

auchenberg/status/1088587621721231361 (embed)
>auchenberg
>berg
you think?

Attached: 1547377715010.jpg (484x613, 21K)

Attached: 1519069500972s.jpg (247x250, 6K)

based

Mozilla
Verified account @mozilla
14h14 hours ago

Group shot!

should I install chrome?

Attached: Dx37T3SUYAA4nzp.jpg orig.jpg (1600x992, 274K)

botnet good
user choice bad

Attached: 1539695156533.png (916x935, 167K)

*Diversity utopia*

Macroshit, go away from the ivory house, netscape is the standard.
Microshit stop breaking standards. Project Athena standardized UI widgets and shortcuts that you broke with wangblows 1.
Microshills broke all standards they could with IE6, rich text editors, low level OS APIs, fucking Java, office documents, Kerberos, the AOL interbet messagjng protocol, and a lot of otger shit.
There you Microshafts always breaks every single standard they get their shithands on.
You are glowing nigga. It's rich seeing microshits talk about this stuff.

Go with netsurf browser instead

Guy is an engineer in a company that's notorious for badly engineered software and very weak innovation, not to mention extremely poor predictions of user behaviour. He is literally the most unqualified of engineers to post a tweet like that. The only reason he has a job is because his company managed to get a monopoly of the OS market decades ago.

>Microsoft engineer: Get real Mozilla!
Stop slandering this Microsoft engineer. He did not actually omit a vocative comma.

>I notice that VB.Net and C# have less than 10% combined market share. When is @Microsoft going to get down from its ivory tower and contribute to languages people actually care about?
Kek

Software "engineer". Someone should sue this idiots. Engineer isn't a buzzword you put in your name to feel valuable.

>Software "engineer". Someone should sue this idiots. Engineer isn't a buzzword you put in your name to feel valuable.
Who are you referring to? Who's calling themselves "engineers" illegally?

Not him, but the guy in the OP isn't an engineer. He is a communication major with a bussiness masters.

>Not him, but the guy in the OP isn't an engineer. He is a communication major with a bussiness masters.
He doesn't call himself an engineer either

>all these salty furfags
lmao
chromium wins
kys losers

Fuck firefox and fuck sjw leftist cucks

Attached: SJWgoogle.jpg (575x553, 81K)

mozzarella direcocks???

He's a program manager at Microsoft, pretty sure he has some experience as a soft engineer.

What fucking cucks.

God gave us commas, why don't we fucking use them?
I spent a long time trying to understand how what he said related to getting a better version of Firefox

Attached: 1524128879833.jpg (1280x1440, 210K)