"You seem like a very qualified individual for this position user. However...

"You seem like a very qualified individual for this position user. However, we've really been working on pushing diversity at our company, and white males such as yourself are a bit overrepresented in the tech industry. You're still going to be considered, but keep in mind that we're really looking for POCs to fill some of these positions. We'll call you back if you get the job."

Attached: Recruitment_interview_thumb800.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_quota
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry im not interested anymore

what about now

Attached: shutterstock_160707134-2-390x249.jpg (390x249, 21K)

Unironically just tell them you're trans but you were hiding it simply because you were afraid they weren't the "cool" company.
Boom they'll hire you.

Worked with my last job, but I quit because it was a shitty company that hired on a diversity quota and it was just fucking them over.

That's retarded, no company would ever tell you why they don't want to hire you.

I'm transracial and identify as black... nigga.

>hiring to meet diversity quota and not hiring the best candidates

shit company

Kill them all and burn the bodies. Can't take any chances with the plague.

Lmao

Such a statement would pretty much be a death flag for a company.

>did you just assume my gender?!

Literally tell them I'm bisexual and disabled. Not even lying and that'll probably sway them.

>implying anyone would ever under any circumstance tell you why you're actually ineligible

what fantasy land are you from?

Also the correct answer is "No you won't, get woke go broke, goodbye"

>'Discrimination is illegal!'
>oh you're white so it doesn't count
welcome to 2019, don't enjoy your stay

only enjoy your stay if you're non-white

Just tell them you have diabetes, that counts as a disability now!
Or become a fat-ass boomer and actually get diabetes...if you don't like lying.

They do all the time. You just ask them. Certainly wouldn't happen in the actual interview though.

wow that's pretty racist of you

Attached: file.png (400x580, 229K)

>stare hard at her
>"I'm not white."
>"B-but... you look... you -"
>"I'm not white."
>"You look white to me."
>"I don't have to take this racist garbage from you. Look forward to seeing your company dragged into the toilet on social media, you racist."

Actually I'm Jewish

White males are a minority globally.

How many companies actually have diversity quotas? Hard to believe this is a widespread practice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_quota

Your full of shot and hr would never reply back to you fucking retard

>ITT: things that never happened

Its a meme. It doesnt actually exist in the real world.

You might be able to sue them for that, if you managed to sneak in an audio recorder. They might countersue you for the audio recording though. However, that depends on their location.

>Sorry but we're actually looking for someone with autism, we have to fit an autistic position in our workforce.

Holy shit guys you have a chance!

Never seen it in a company.
But when I was a student I had a job as a sports instructor at the municipality, which did.

You see, i actually indentify as an attack helicopter and i find this very offensive. I wonder what (((they))) would think about you discriminating against demi-gendered helicopterkin such as my humble self.

Attached: 1529299001039.jpg (800x800, 86K)

That's where you're wrong kiddo.
Was just discussing this topic with client, major f50 company. They tried to hit a quota at main office, failed, and ended up even more imbalanced. BU executive team and I were laughing about it. Just this Thursday... this shit is everywhere and it's fucking cancer.

They would never say that out loud

>guy from your office who actually understands tech used in the company who's gonna delegate you tasks and basically the only one who can evaluate how good you fit for the job, but he won't be heard because he's a developer and don't have degree in social sciences
>HR girl who has no idea how interviews on positions required some skills should be held and continuously asking retarded questions like "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and if you won't answer right or ask how is it related to the interview, she'll mark you as "anti-social-cis-racist-etc"
>big boss who's gonna ask some shit like what you know about the company and turn you back if he won't feel that you're a good goy

>Things that have literally never happened
And even if it did, I'd just hid back about muh none visible disabilities.

When can you start?

DELETE!!!
this is so real it bothers me, I'm actually triggered

Anyone can talk shit on the internet my man.

You know you can sue them if they say that, right? That's why they're not going to say it.

Now go back to Jow Forums.

Gebaseerd en rood pilled

That's exactly why this bubble is bursting as we speak.

Yet another neckbeard thinking only SJW prevent him from becoming successful and not their incompetence with interaction with other human beings.

Attached: welllookatthat.jpg (769x595, 63K)

>However, we've really been working on pushing diversity at our company, and white males such as yourself are a bit overrepresented in the tech industry
I would just like to interject for a moment. My hair is blonde, but that is because I get it bleached; I am actually Mexican.

Did you just assume my skin color?

>"in that case, I would like to inform you that this is a single party consent state and I am currently recording this conversation. as you have just admitted to making hiring decisions based mainly on the race of the applicant, I am fairly certain that your company's lawyers would be more than willing to reach a compromise once my lawyer contacts them. Thank you for your time and have a good day."

Unofficially, all of them. Officially, none of them.

No company would ever openly admit to hiring based on race, at least not in the states. Would open them up to massive lawsuits.

Attached: swm.png (700x585, 193K)