I don't know if this should be asked here. But does anyone here knows how to decrypt MAGNIBER ransomware?

I don't know if this should be asked here. But does anyone here knows how to decrypt MAGNIBER ransomware?
Thank You!

Attached: 1548470839281m.jpg (1017x1024, 96K)

Install gentoo

Is this solution for everything, people here seem to recommend that to everyone lol.

howdy

Dogs are shit.

No gbp points for you then.

le meme :D

why you like eating them so much then?

Learn English, retard. I can barely make sense of your attempt at a sentence.

OK I SAY SLOWLY: WHY YOU EAT A SO MUCH DOG????

In English, please.

why do you like eating dogs so much than you dumb faggot.

I can't read this shit.

howdy

Dogs are based.

howdy, ask the stupid questions thread you moron

Howdy

Howdy

Howdy

howdy good boy

Yes.

Pay the ransom.

Look, modern encryption can't just be "decrypted" without either a colossal implementation fuck up, or they. Someone always points me at one ransomware from five years ago and says "yeah they all have implementation issues", but people writing these things have had years of improvements past that.
In the absence of that, you need a key. You can post on Jow Forums and ask if someone happens to have one, and I'd love for a reply to go "hey I wrote this ransomware, ok, I'll post the key here". But otherwise, pay the ransom.

So are you gonna give him the key?

FACT: There is not a single ransomware that targets Gentoo. If you value your data, you really should install Gentoo.

OpenBSD good?

Not really infected by the ransomware, saw it in some forums and tried to know what this is all about. Thanks for the insight.

I hope he does. Pweaseee

Ok, man. Thanks for the knawledgeee

Back up your shit regularly and it's not even a problem.

Howdy

Howdy, rottweiler

Howdy

Howdy

howdy

Attached: 1536174944061.jpg (612x612, 111K)

Ching chong go back to China.

Howdy

hello

Attached: 1533918818315.jpg (1072x1053, 101K)

howdy

Howdy

Howdy

howdy