Why are there so many pajeets on every goytube tech videos...

why are there so many pajeets on every goytube tech videos? pajeets hating apple without really knowing why and licking samsung's and xaomeme's ass crack. fucking pajeets spreading their shit everywhere.

Attached: CzcSMweXUAAaJvj.jpg (624x351, 47K)

We will be superpower in 2020 mr america faggot !! :)))

Pajeet stock photo slideshow reviews in broken English are top.

there needs to be some kind of ai browser plug in that can detect whether there are brown hands or an indian accent in a video.

Maybe with chink style communist govt.

With current system - street shitters 4ever.

Isn't India already a superpooer?

because the poos can't afford apple hardware and they all basically cheat to get their microsoft certs which is why they don't know shit and even if they did it would be in designated streets

kek

Because there is 4-5 of them to every one of you. Additionally a couple of shekells to them is much more valuable to them than it is to you.
Hence there is more likely a pajeet willing to post a video than otherwise a person would.
It's simple maths, and they're also better at that than you

>why are there so many pajeets on every goytube tech videos?
Because internet access is rapidly expanding in India.
Because Google is trying to capture as much of the emerging Indian market as possible.
Because Google automatically translates the titles of their videos to trick you into watching them.
Because Google doesn't give a shit about you and what you like, only about what makes them more money.

i wouldnt mind it if their accent wasnt so disgusting

Boohoo...people say Apple is bad! That hurts my rainbow-colored, think different sensibilities! BAAAA BAAAA

brown hands typed this post

Looking at pictures like this make me feel grateful I wasn't born in a place like that.

Meh you guys complain about indians and then happily slurp all the poo updates from open loo softwares. Do you have any idea how much code in firefox is written by your average street shitter? And don't get started on the [GAMING] [VoLTE] PooLoo ROMS and your average LineageOS distribution written by your average indian school boy. China already dominates the hardware market and India will dominate the software market very soon and the only loo which will be left will be you pasty ass whitebois who would contribute nothing but shitpost in your depressed moms basement using thinkpad bought using neetbux.

Attached: poo_shut_it_down.jpg (512x288, 51K)

because there's 1.3 billion of them, and they (sort of) speak English.

Read the original post carefully and fucking come back at me faggot. Do I need to teach you how to read properly street shitter child molester fag?

Apple cult member asspain at its finest.

It's fucking annoying because half of the time they are shilling malware so it's hard to trust them

Attached: 1526383327056.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

pajeet racer when?
> choose between the 1-lakh(tose-intolerant) and the Datsun redi-go (poop!)
>chosee between several tracks with pajeets shitting on the streets for max realism!
>race to the call center before the other pajeets to get a bigger christmas bonus!

Attached: pajeetracer.png (637x477, 101K)

Pajeet, op didn't say he is ifag, he said pajeets like you hate on iShit because it's cool within the pajeet community so you can get ur free curry upvotes.
"Without rally knowing why"-OP. I'm this line OP implies that he hates iShit with solid mcreasons unlike you fags.

fucking autocorrect
pajeet, op didn't say he is ifag, he said pajeets like you hate on iShit because it's cool within the pajeet community so you can get ur free curry upvotes.
"Without really knowing why"-OP. In this line OP implies that he hates iShit with solid mcreasons unlike you fags.