Holy FUCKING SHIT

holy FUCKING SHIT

I had to go out and buy a printer, I haven't had a personal printer since I was a kid in the fucking 90s its been that long.

Is it just me or are they FUCKING MAKING JEWISH INK AMOUNTS THE NORM NOW?

I literally printed like 10 pages with color and the damn thing is fucking OUT.

Attached: fuckers.jpg (800x533, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Industries
amazon.com/Brother-Monochrome-HL-L2350DW-Two-Sided-Replenishment/dp/B0763WDSYZ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are exaggerating but ink cartridges have always been a scam.

>You are exaggerating
im actually not at all. I was so taken back by how quick the color ran out that I made this thread you literal zoomer.

I remember color cartridges lasting months with daily prints.

>buying an inkjet in ad 2019 when color laser printers are this affordable

Monochrome printers are enough.

i dont pay 300 bucks for printers are you nuts

Let's pay 300 bucks on ink instead

i guess so.. damn it didnt used to be this way though.

If you did the free 15 page monthly thing from HP then that seems normal

Those stylized ink droplets on the boxes look like tears

Attached: 1535483234551.png (378x357, 61K)

only usage about MFP is the scanning functionality. Scanned/photo documents are already legal documents. Printing is actually not needed anymore.

not sure what that is
my tears of course
>Printing is actually not needed anymore.
No shit, hence me not having one forever. But, I am doing something with AR now, and I need to be able to quickly print test geometry for tracking surfaces, screens arent great and I also need lots of reference points. so here I am.

Return the printer and get laser printer.

>2k18+1
>not buying a used laser printer
Seriously, get yourself a fucking USED laser printer. I got myself a Kyocera FS-1024 mfp for around 30 € and the toner costs around 15 € a piece.
I haven't changed the toner since I bought it around 4 years ago. I've printed a shit ton of pages and I'm surprised that I haven't had to change the toner yet.

If you buy an Inkjet printer in 2k19, then you deserve to get scammed by the jewish inkmasters.

>he hasn't bought an Inkjet printer back in 2008 that offers some nice quality prints (especially for photos) and has no cartridge DRM so you can refill them at will
I SHIGGY DIGGY

toner gives u cancer lad

>now
no, it's been like that for a long ass time

oy vey! we need more ink!

Attached: inkgoyim.jpg (2790x3209, 861K)

You only get "sample cartridges" with a new printer, not full ones.
The (full) cartridges probably cost more than your printer.

>it didnt used to be this way

Yes it was.
Inkjet printers were always a scam.

They sell you the printers below manufacturing costs and make money selling you ridiculously overpriced ink.
Congrats falling for a 30 year old scam.

I print all the time and I can't remember last time I bought ink.

This.

I bought a used laser printer/scanner with 2 spare cartridges for $50.

I buy link by the liter for $8.20 usd a pop, Ink is cheap I dunno what the fuck you guys are talking about.

Print heads, now those are fucking expensive.
Gotta do quality color prints all the time so lasers are a no no. Especially those long ass heat up times just to do a quick fax.

A fully decked out Epson WF-2651 AIO with ink tank is $165 USD do you know how much prints you can make with 4 litres of ink (one liter per color) for $33 USD?

Attached: 2651.jpg (1181x1181, 246K)

>A fully decked out Epson WF-2651 AIO with ink tank is $165 USD do you know how much prints you can make with 4 litres of ink (one liter per color) for $33 USD?
20 to 30 prints? Just a wild guess though.

>the printer jew always wins
fuck

kek

/thread

newfags cant /thread a thread. they can try, but they always fail.

the first cartridge gets used 4/5 just to fill and bleed the system

putting your laser printer in the bathroom removes poo smell

No it doesn't.

They just leave it mostly empty so people have buy new cartridges.
There is no technical reason for that, it's purely commercial.
Essentially ink isn't included when you buy a new printer, you have to buy it separately, all they do is give you a tiny sample so you can at least test if it's working.

OP u dun goofed... listen and learn the golden rules of printers:
>Never color
>Never ink

/thread

Attached: 1544304471999.png (1280x809, 210K)

so you claim it doesn't take Ink to fill the hose and print head?
oh boy, the absolute state of Jow Forums

Wait OP, you did buy a laser printer, right?

Welcome to the Jungle OP!

I bought an Officejet Pro 8100, which is a really good printer Ethernet Networked and everything and I have to bitch and moan every time my parents print off recipes and bullshit.

I have to constantly remind them that the printer is ONLY for work, taxes and resumes because at 29 I'm still trying to get my foot in the door with employers with a BS computer science.

In my view of the world Obamacare and corporations making laws requiring you buy their crap or go to jail is just a normal day business. Same deal with cars, which is why I bought my mom\dad the exact same used car I drive paid in cash, I hope that was a smart idea.

Case and Point this is why I'm learning French to either move to France or get a job in Canada. Anything to keep my spirits up and distracted

>not buying non-official ink for 1€ apiece
I bought 4 cartridges of colour for each colour of ink for 16€ and I do not buy ink since 3 years ago, you just need to find the right ink. Do not buy official cartridges, 20€ apiece is a scam.

>you didin't buy a laser
>you didn't buy an epson
>you bought a HP
it's your fault

Not fucking 4/5th of a (real) cartridge.

i did this once and after 6 cartridges~ 4years of use it ruined the print-head. It clogged up and cleaning or mass printing didn't make it better
Of course it was the day i had to print my resume, fucking shit

You forgot
>Never HP

you didn't deplete the cartridge after 10 pages you fucking cuck

No shit, i had a canon inkjet in '95 that ate ink, though at least back then the ink cartridges didnt have onboard DRM like they do now, that locks you out of forcing it to keep going past its magic self-destruct number.

I live 10min away from the uni I graduated from so I can still get 20 free pages a day if i go.

Yes, they are the norm and the starting ink tanks even smaller so they make money there right away.

You specifically need a refillablr epson ecotank or comparable or at least a company printer to get bigger tanks, and for the latter you still need to watch the cost per page.

>>you didn't buy an epson
I had an Epson and that's the last printer brand I would recommend, even HP is better
Only Office-tier Epsons are good

Vendors love to break these by now. Not only can they claim its generally 3rd party ink that does it, you also will have to discard the old cartridges as you buy a new printer. More ink sales, updated DRM crap, even less ml in the tanks...

IDK if you consider them office tier, but yea the ecotank models are among the few that don't fuck you as much.

buy a led/laser printer or a ciss system

>He bought an HP

Lmaoing @ ur life

Attached: 18737890821298607566.jpg (800x800, 99K)

i did, and you are a bitch who would sleep in the first round.

>cuck-bottles

>29
>trying to get his foot in the door

The standard Epson 193 ink cartridge contains 15ml of ink and is rated for 290 pages. Which converts to approximately 19~20 pages per ml of ink.

1 Litre contains 1000ML which comes out to be 19000~20000 pages, much more than the rated duty cycles of most consumer printers which rates at 500~1000 max monthly duty cycle or small business AIOs which are rated around 3000 pages max monthly duty cycle. Note that most printers will shit the bed as soon as you try to get anywhere near their max monthly duty cycles.

Basically for around $33 USD you can have enough ink to run multiple printers and print heads into the ground.

They make small refillable carts for people who like to run out of ink mid print too.

Attached: 1444302753-915778558_n.jpg (600x600, 49K)

IIRC the cost of ink per ounce makes it one of the most valuable fluids on earth
It's like 100x more valuable than oil

Oil is cheap as shit you sperg. Bottled water costs more than oil.

lmao

its actually worth its weight in gold.

the jews have won.

Printer redpill is to use an inkjet with either off brand cartridges bought in bulk or refillables. You'll have to clean the lines every now and then because the shitty ink will clog them.

>HP
A lot of, so you're cheaper buying new printer every time ink runs out.

HPartheid enablers BTFO

Attached: 1509039404090.png (460x361, 209K)

>buy a printer
Wrong. I found my Brother HL-1202 in trash, it had like 1/2 of toner left, and was working fine.
It needed some cleaning, but other than that, very good printer.

Technically, if the sample ink that came from the printer box itself has been sitting there for a few years, it's not TOO farfetched to find out the ink evaporated through the tape

Also I think I once heard that the cartridges that come with the printer aren't as full as separately bought cartridges, to make you buy your first one sooner.

every ink printer is shit, but epson has the cheapest cartridge (and even cheaper if you buy non original)

agreed

>HP
This company only exists to scam boomers and the poor. You can't change my mind.

so in order to be one of the cool guys on Jow Forums i have to say something bad about HP and how I always knew about it

correct?

>parents buy HP shitware because it's cheap
>inevitably get asked to fix it
presumably they learned through experience

Yes.
>tfw brother printer user since 2009 and only had to refill toner once
in 10+ years I've never felt the need to print color. feels goodman

Their enterprise stuff is quite nice, but fuck their website and support.

should have bought a brother.

>brother.
?

laser printers are $50 where i live

just buy refills or 3rd party remanufacture.
gotta outjew the jew

AliExpress and other chink websites sell brothers in bulk nowadays.

3rd world price privileged.

>brothers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Industries

buraza

It's true. The cartridges that come with printers are almost always sample sized. Can't remember how much lower of a percentage they are from regular or XL sized cartridges but it's much smaller. The only time you get a full sized cart with a new printer is when you buy a laser printer.

Printers are ink cartridges are a complete scam though. Don't buy that shit unless you're willing to shell out for a colour laser printer.

Brother and Samsung lasers are bretty good.

Printer redpill is to print at work

amazon.com/Brother-Monochrome-HL-L2350DW-Two-Sided-Replenishment/dp/B0763WDSYZ/

I honestly cannot remember the last time I needed to print something, I think there was something 4 years ago and I just printed it at work.

Always having to go round and fix my parents printer because the heads dry out and it uses nearly a set of cartridges trying to clean itself.

HP bought the whole Samsung printer business, so Samsung printers are essentially just HP printers. Many of the laser printers even use the same toner cartridges.

Have you told your parents to buy a mono laser and to print their bullshit family photos at walmart/snapfish/shutterfly?

Buy a dot matrix printer

Got a refurbished BW laser printer for around $80, why would you even need color? Only really need a printer to deal with the government+employers.

Attached: 71-G8c+W7LL._SX679_.jpg (679x635, 29K)

Slowly trying to win them round, my dad only prints invoices on it, he uses his phone for e-tickets and stuff.

It was easier to convince my grandparents to get a Brother mono laser than its been so far with my parents.

>not using jeuden cloud click cartridges

Attached: 1514952287025.jpg (1110x818, 126K)

It looks like you didn't subscribe to the HP Instant Ink™ service. Now you can sign up for only $9.99 a month and we'll send you enough ink to print 200 pages (every page after 200 is charged $0.50 per page).

>-Monochrome

just fuck my printer back to the 1800s please

OY fucking VEY U BETTA BE PRINTIN THOS PITCHAS AT THE COHRPRIT STOHR

BAD GOY HE TRYNA BE PRINTN HIS PITCHAS BY HESELF!!!!!

>jeuden

I knew Jow Forums was a bunch of cryptozionist bootlickers but come on...

>printing pictures
>in the year of our lord 2019
are you a boomer?

I'm still using my printer that I used when I was in high school the HP Deskjet F2180. Even though HP still make cartridges 21 and 22 I still opt for cheaper third-party ones of 21 and 22.

The only good things ive seen them make is calculators and gaming pc's

You guys really will argue over anything

The only way to print is for free in your office on their £5000 canon machines

You do work in an office right?

>print for free*

* with 2,000 hours+ of work per year