Still no Android Pie after all these months

>still no Android Pie after all these months
The absolute state

Attached: lineage-os-logo-n.jpg (565x275, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

androidpolice.com/2018/08/13/every-new-android-p-feature-weve-found-far-continuously-updated/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related is GOAT

Attached: file.png (225x225, 16K)

>Pie still has not rolled out to all flagships yet.

Oh no! How are we going to be nagged about .apks from outside of pLaY sTOrE now? :O

Kys, OP. Nobody needs adtracker Version 9.

LOS is always slow to transition, mostly due to their garbage sdk nobody uses. Use AOSP based ROMs instead.

>Use AOSP based ROMs instead
This.

It rolled out to all flagships that matter.

Does it really complain about this now?
That would be terrible.

>having gapps
Follow your own advice.

Still no xposed for pie, thus no upgrade, almost like he died

Did you forget how long did it take for it to get posted to nougat?

To long, so im quite used to the waiting

What are you even using it for. I only found the lucky patcher module and "this app will run without Google play services" to be useful, stuff like gravity box and other UI mods are a buggy mess and all those settings are already present in custom ROMs.
Only on OEM ROMs.

doesn't look like a goat to me

Magisk modules replace most if it anyway.

name one (1) useful feature introduced in android 9

more botnet

Lineage is made by pajeets. All XDA is made by pajeets now.

your mum

Is Pie better than Nougat or even Oreo? I don't think so. Android is getting worse and I prefer to stay on older version with new security updates.

Lineage is just a corpse of CM, it's over. They simply can't maintain a decent working ROM anymore, and look at the amount of devices that support 15.1, it's a joke.

back to plebbit with your stupid memes

It always did, it's called Play Protect and it's part of Play Store, not exclusive to Pie can be easily disabled.

>2018
>using xposed
There's no point anymore, most things people used xposed for have already been addressed by official releases or by apps/magisk modules.

Amplify is godlike for optimizing battery, disabling google services etc heavy turd timers that run 9001 times per minute

App locale 2, because i want certain apps in a certain language
A lot of NFC hacking tools that re-route
Youtube ads + playback
Some Snapchat mods to make life less annoying

Also using lucky patcher, do get free in-app purchases on certain apps

So android without xposed is like not having a fridge, it works but hella better with one, and magisk clearly cannot do those things

No

I didn't know people still used Amplify. It hasn't been updated in almost two years. Is it working fine?

Forgot image, but whatever, got most of it in text

Attached: Screenshot_20190127-174612.png (1080x1920, 215K)

>amplify
Android itself does it better if you disable the retarded motion sensor check with ForceDoze. Not having play services in the first place is better than shitting them down.
>app locale
Actually wished I had something like that once but I no longer use those apps.
>NFC
Legit never used it, my phone has it though.
>youtube
Vanced is better.
>snapchat
Garbage.
>lucky patcher
Apply patches to Android from it to achieve the same effect without the module.
So it's more like not having a deep frier in the kitchen.

Haven't really cared if apps are old or new, due i rate applications based on stability instead of new age

Me myself thinks that amplify is not in need of updates due it can already do everything that i need, also zero crashes (4.0.1, oct 2017)

You can't even install an apk on LineageOS by default because the file manager is retarded and you need to move the apk outside of the download folder. It's a fucking pain, LineageOS has terrible defaults.
>inb4 just flash play store
>inb4 just use adb or terminal
No

It's supported by all relevant devices. And ROM support isn't the fault of devs, it's ARM that's utter garbage because no standard BIOS for it exists.

Well, the thing with instant doze is that if im in a conversation some messages may arrive minute or two later, which i got annoyed by and reverted back to amplify (perfect tweak per app)

Using NFC all the time, multiple doors, train transit, cards, fun things

Actually jumped on vanced some month ago, unlocked background playback and mods toggles

Snapchat, got me on that one, absolute garbage, but friends tend so send 10x more than i send back, more of having due everybody else has it

Yes, i have root and do use it that way with odex patching, so most of the time i have no need of the xposed integration

I have uninstalled Xposed since the only reason I had it was because of Greenify which I also uninstalled. Now I only use Naptime and that's about it. Though I wish there was an alternative to Greenify.

So this is the power of open source software?

Since this is now an Android thread, do you guys know of an alternative to Tasker?

No call recording, no install. Sorry Pie.

Attached: IMG_20190126_233310_317.jpg (600x800, 68K)

Goy just compile it yourself 4 hours, also modify all 15 million lines by yourself for mods :^)

Haven't used anything other than Tasker, so i dont know, it works fine. Closest is IFTTT as task aggregator

Cool. Thanks. Anything to replace the freezing feature from Greenify?

holy shit i love my mom
thanks android 9

Attached: 1538883377274.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

>boomergenOS
its dead

Is LineageOS the most stable custom ROM out there? I've got a N5X, and while stuff like Pixel Experience are already out for it, I've been hearing reports of bugs and other issues affecting that and other ROMs. Should I just wait for LineageOS or install something else?

How about instead of reading about bugs you just go and install the fucking thing. Even with nandroid backup it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes and maybe half an hour to check if everything works.

>iphone xs

lol just flash the builds from xda

Not a smartphone.

Spastic

Not even arguing.

Because the last time I tried a Pie ROM (I was stupid and didn't make a backup before), it worked fine for like a week and then had this bug where the phone wouldn't unlock even if I put in the right pattern. Then at every reboot, this screen would show up. Maybe I was being retarded, but I don't want the same thing to happen if I try it now.

Attached: JDoqF.png (1080x1920, 110K)

Can those of you who use Tasker share some interesting profiles and things you do with it?

You can do everything you just said without xposed.

>name one (1) useful feature introduced in android 9
androidpolice.com/2018/08/13/every-new-android-p-feature-weve-found-far-continuously-updated/
>Apps can no longer access mic or camera in the background
>Android P also blocks by default all cleartext traffic for apps that use Network Security Configuration, though it can be individually disabled per-domain if need be.
>Lockdown option to disable fingerprint sensor and other less secure login methods: A new "lockdown" option in the power menu disables potentially involuntary methods of entry into your phone. When enabled, no one can use your voice, fingerprints, or location to get inside.
>MAC address randomization
How about these?

>Amplify is godlike for optimizing battery
It's useless
>disabling google services
Which you can do over adb, or terminal if rooted (pm uninstall --user 0 packagename). Or better yet, don't have this trash installed at all.
>Youtube ads + playback
Newpipe and SkyTube have this. You can also use VLC as external player and have a pop-up player that can play with screen off.
>Snapchat
Who tf uses this?
>Also using lucky patcher
Potential malware.

Is Shelter a better option than Greenify? How would I use it if I only cared about my battery and not about the privacy part?

>no android poo
and that's a good thing, dumbshit