How come airplanes are still so fucking loud? Why not use low noise propellers instead? Works for computer fans

How come airplanes are still so fucking loud? Why not use low noise propellers instead? Works for computer fans

Attached: c-130-hercules_004.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

XD

They tried, but it resulted in constant panic among passengers believing there was engine failure.

Just use passive cooling lol

Led plane propeller when

Attached: silenced.png (3000x9000, 1.77M)

Most civilian planes are very quite. Go near some military airport and hear big supersonic jet take off.

Led plane propeller when

nigga its the exploding jet fuel that make the sound
solar powered planes are silent as fuck

So the airbus a400m then?

Attached: 2959642lpw-2959677-article-jpg_3479798_660x281.jpg (660x281, 31K)

With more fins and angled ones, you decrease the efficiency of the propellers, requiring more energy to displace the same amount of air

so either you will use much more fuel to reduce noise, which won't help much as they would be needing to spin faster to compensate for lower efficiency, thus making even more noise

either that, or having a accommodate much larger propellers that turn slower thus quieter, but that would mean a larger wingspan with again reduces efficiency

TL;DR

Increased fuel costs and 99.99% people flying prefer lower ticket prices over a low noise plane

I did. Now all planes are very quite.

[citation needed]

>in today's edition of talking out of one's ass

I thought increasing the fins / propeller blades increased efficiency, at least for high output engines

Living near airport is hell.

I've signed plenty of petitions demanding ban on all airflight or moving it fucking far away from people.

The noise and pollution is unbearable.

>chose to live next to an airport of all places
>whine about planes making noises

Attached: 1540014636060.png (400x399, 214K)

You don't know that he moved there after the airport was built.

>In today's edition of extreme autism

Attached: 1367531096058.jpg (720x708, 32K)

>no contra rotating
That's bait

How come airplanes are still so fucking poor? Why not use RGB propellers instead? Works for computer fans

I actually believe this would happen. Similar to the psychology that's killing CVTs (as they're meant to function) on the American car market.

what's killing CVT's is they're boring as fuck to drive.
even tom in accounting would rather off himself than drive a subaru with a cvt. and he lets niggers fuck his wife.