Rudeness

Why are you guys so nervous with rage swearing me when I ask something here? Is it the nature of you? Why Because? Why? Because you are ugly? No girlfriends? Fatty? Getting bald? Do not like life? Sincerely respond, are you acting like your mother taught?

Attached: ggg.jpg (290x174, 14K)

>Jow Forums technology

If you cannot handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Fuck off faggot

Attached: 1538238746702.png (1228x1150, 230K)

insecurity, everyone here is a poser and want to get praised, since it never happens they get frustrated and angry

You speak like a nigger

Read the sticky, faggot. Actually, you probably don't know what that is. Just kill yourself.

Leave now pajeet before we Lynch you like all the tech niggers on this board

>swearing me
Don't forget your prepositions, buddy.

Dumb banchod

madarchod i will kill u dont talk bad about our Jow Forums

I like swearing, feels good man.

Mostly a lurker but never even swear on this board unless it's funny.

What is your question?
We need to know your question before we can tell you why it sucks

Prolly bait but anyways : this is the prevalent culture here.Acidic , rude , all of which even better due to anonymity.I personally like it , and if it's not your shtick , I unironically suggest you try other alternatives for tech related questions.

On a slightly related sidenote , the only people who clutter their discourse with spam racial slurs here are either Jow Forums tards or people desperate to fit in the preconceived idea they have of this site.You can thank 2016 and the influx of inbred MAGApedes boomers for that.

Attached: 71178292_4.png (400x400, 130K)

everybody here grew up in abusive homes and thinks this is acceptable

FUCK YOU, you fucking kissless weebs, I bet you are just jealous that I don't have the urge of masturbating to 2D shit. You will never get a real girlfriend, grow up faggots. Your cartoons like shitania doesn't exist. Why did I deserve to be insulted by such fucking idiots? At least in reddit everyone has manners unlike you faggots. I'M GOING BACK.

Attached: CF70A00C5EF941F98C5110F39FAD6DC6.jpg (500x352, 67K)

>Why are you guys so nervous with rage swearing me when I ask something here?
Probably because you make threads to ask questions that belong in /sqt/
>Is it the nature of you?
It's the nature of people.
>Why Because?
They get irritated when they see an obvious waste of resources
>Why?
Because you touch yourself at night
>Because you are ugly?
Nigga I'm gorgeous
>No girlfriends?
I am the girlfriend
>Fatty?
Used to have a tummy from holidays but getting rid of that
>Getting bald?
I shed a lot in the shower but I'm not losing much
>Do not like life?
Not particularly, is alright
>Sincerely respond, are you acting like your mother taught?
Not really, no. Don't think she'd mind though.

>Is it the nature of you? Why Because? Why? Because you are ugly? No girlfriends? Fatty? Getting bald? Do not like life? Sincerely respond, are you acting like your mother taught?

>Giving a fuck about how people behave on Jow Forums's Jow Forums in 2019
Just start your thread, talk with friendly ones, shitpost with neckbeards a little and move forward. It's not like everyone on this board is obligated to help you.

Attached: [Tsundere] Sabagebu! - 10 [BDRip h264 1280x720 10bit FLAC][8E59657A].mkv-00:08:33.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

This. If the redditors just ignored the baiting shitposters, Jow Forums would be a better place.
Friendly anons are here, they're just waiting for something competent to respond to.

>shitania
iToddler spotted, but I see you've been preemptively BTFO.

Attached: 1546708021074.png (1662x1617, 1.58M)

Op please
1. Install gentoo
2. Grow a thicker skin
3. ?
4. Profit

Attached: 249.jpg (750x1031, 88K)