GTX 1050 Ti performance issues

My gtx1050 Ti is suddenly performing worse than it did a week ago, i lauched the witcher 3 and couldn't get a stable 60fps like before. My cpu usage used to be around 70% and now it's 99%. Any idea wtf could be the cause ? i did roll back the driver but it didn't change anything

Attached: 1546556672848.jpg (789x750, 94K)

Valley and user benchmark scores as the same as before

First find out why your CPU usage is higher. Is it higher in a specific program or is it higher all the time? Also maybe you installed those Windows updates that patch those CPU exploits but at a cost of reducing performance.

Check to make sure you don't have some bullshit program running the background eating up the CPU.

Your card is trash, it's supposed to perform like shit.

>maybe you installed those Windows updates
was forced to update yesterday

i'm not like you child, i don't want to spend 300$ on a card just to play EA gaymes at max settings, i just want to play some vidya without worrying about SSAO+ RAYtracshit

Attached: 1546796897066.jpg (306x306, 22K)

Just buy the new RTX series

The WItcher 3: Wild Hunt may have had an update that means RTX cards are performing better on the title. Have you considered upgrading to the RTX series yet? It delivers the ultimate PC gaming experience. Powered by the new NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture and the revolutionary RTX platform, RTX graphics cards and laptops bring together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. This is a whole new way to experience games.

Attached: 49947299_2244396855803968_4193326259285000192_n.jpg (532x960, 29K)

Attached: 1511653165280.png (600x600, 5K)

Nothing taking coputing power is showing up on the task manager exept the game

Attached: detail.png (232x219, 5K)

Msi Kombustor is taking 70% GPU usage

wtf

The 1050ti is fucking DOGSHIT. You brought this upon yourself by going with gimpvidya, you have no one but yourself to blame.

Best thing you can do now is STOP "updating" your drivers. Better yet sell that piece of shit and get an rx 580.

Just reinstall Windows

dude I feel like my 1050 ti performs better than my rx 590

seems like there is a lot random stuttering going on...

OP here, this was the problem.

shut the fuck up nigger i'm op and i didn't find where the problem is from

Attached: detail.png (555x146, 3K)

the problem is that you're using a shitty 1050ti

IT WAS MORE HAN FINE JUST A FEW DAYS AGO, something caused it to perform like shit, either windows or nvidya but i'm unable to find a fix

Clean out your case? How dusty is your room

>Guys my computer is slow, what do?
How should we know? Format, reinstall, if the issue persists it might be driver fuckery and get resolved with an update or or might be a hardware issue.

uninstall all windows updates you done in the past month

that's absolutely not the issue

Yeah but are you sure

If your CPU is at 100 percent usage, it sounds like your CPU is bottlenecking your graphics card.

I run into the same problem with VR games with my GTX 1060. I run an old AMD FX CPU, and it's always pegged at 100 percent. Some games will run well like Robo-Recall, but games with multiplayer and unity based games seem to tank my system.

graphics_1? Does task manager show other video cards? Dude, you plugged your monitor into the built-in video card I bet.

>being a beggar AND a chooser

What processor do you have, user?

op here i was being an idiot i was running the games a a much higher res than before, and to be clear it was 100%gpu usage, not cpu my bad.

Your stupidity caused another thread to die

>GTX 1050
>performance
Pick one

Attached: 416a10dd5824b791cbe786c915150d27_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)