Is all the apple hate justified? I remember a few years ago Jow Forums was shilling for MacBook Pros. What happened?

Is all the apple hate justified? I remember a few years ago Jow Forums was shilling for MacBook Pros. What happened?

Attached: D4CF8A7F-1DBA-4724-92E5-FB353CA70BEF.jpg (830x467, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifixit.org/blog/12903/flexgate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They raised prices and lowered quality.
Loved my 2013 MBP, but I wouldn't buy one today.

Attached: ryjnto.png (594x648, 152K)

>I remember a few years ago Jow Forums was shilling for MacBook Pros
trannies suicide rates are very high, so Jow Forums insane applel apologists eventually 'died'.

requesting that inspirational mac commercial narrated over a video where someone unsuccessfully tries to grab an app border with the mouse icon

>I remember a few years ago Jow Forums was shilling for MacBook Pros

This is known as trolling. It is a long con to force people to buy shitty hardware they knew had major flaws to get them to waste their money and still think the purchase was justified.

nu/g/ happened when Jow Forumsdditors invaded this board. Coincidentally, quality of the posts dropped drastically too and discussion about such technological topics as pajeets, trannys, "niggers" started to appear at the same time.

>keyboard fault due to bad design fucks you over
ifixit.org/blog/12903/flexgate/
>LCD cable fault due to bad design fuck you over
I say very justified.

2015 was the last year of great Retina Macbooks. From 2016 on they dun goofed with memebar, massive price raise, garbage tier keyboard no one likes and now flexgate, showing their quality control went to shit with more Tim Cuckery.

Jow Forums is and has always beem a Jow Forums colony.

It was a leftist board, just like Stallman and free software philosophy is.

Higher price for inferior quality.

Prime years were 2012 (for non-Retina model, last fully upgradable RAM and HDD/ SSD, Optical Bay to HDD/ SSD conversion for 13 and 15 inch models) and 2014/2015 (best MacBook Pro Retina models before quality drop).

Post 2016 we now have additional Repair Extension Programs not just for the Macs but also other devices (iPhones in particular).

Keyboard on new Macs is so shit that a new Apple external keyboard with thin keys (ones that come with modern iMacs or other suitable devices, could be the Magic Keyboard 2 if it is the shorter one) uses the older scissor mechanism instead of butterfly mechanism despite appearances (and is more reliable as a result).

When tech industries jumped in on politics instead of making significant breakthroughs (or holding it back to achieve equality and other similar quotas, etc).

Basically if you ignore all of the keyboard/logic board and just general manufacturing defects modern MBPs have severe chronic overheating and thermal throttling problems that usually result with the batteries swelling and bursing into flames if you use them for anything even moderately CPU intensive.

The fact that you have to pay $3,000+ to get all THAT is pretty unfair.

This. I am quitting this shit website

>When tech industries jumped in on politics
Back in the days not being discriminatory was called decency, nowadays by being so you "make a political statement" and you're a "communist" so yeah I guess this is how Jow Forumsdditor zoomers see this.

We a ThinkPad board nigga

ah yes, I too remember when everyone pretended to be retarded and then actual retards came and thought they were in good company. In fact, it's happening right now.

fags on Jow Forums like to shit all over apple hardware because they can't handle the fact that MacOS and iOS are way better than anything they are using.

You'll never hear an Apple person talk about how superior their hardware is. They buy the hardware because they want to use the software. Not the other way around.

Attached: 416a10dd5824b791cbe786c915150d27_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

WHO CAN I TRUST?

That's a strange thing to say considering the software has been on as much a downward spiral as hardware since 10.7 Lion when suddenly the it became so bloated that it required an SSD just to be usable. Snow Leopard runs just fine on a spinning hard drive.

See
If you think for 1ms that 99% of those macfag circlejerk threads were not actually just filled with larpers then you might actually be mentally and physically retarded.

that thread was so based
applets btfo forever after

We're getting work done instead of arguing with autistic children

Apple doing stupid shit like removing headphone jacks, usb ports, and Tones section from iTunes, so the only way to not have a shitty ringtone is to convert files into m4r, manually drag them to the iTunes Media->Tones folder then connect your phone to your computer in order to be able to drag & drop your ringtone

Appel raised the prices since then and Jow Forums no longer can afford them

thats why people tell me to but a thinkpad?

Exactly

What does this itunes rant have to do with Macbook Pros? You'd have the same issue on a Windows laptop. The laptops still have headphone jacks, too. The only valid thing is USB ports but that's an industry trend as companies have this crazy idea that portable devices should be thin and light

2013 was the last good MBP. Now the only worthwhile Apple laptop is the new Air.

The Linux Nation attacked.

Yea my 2013 MBP still is the best computer I've ever owned. Its a damn shame its finally starting to show its age

It's just set to a higher standard for the "price premium"

Also for some reason people think Apple products fail more than the competition, which is only true for ASUS desu

>Is all the apple hate justified?
>What happened?

>What happened?
iPoojeets got exposed.

Attached: 1529748618814.png (813x1402, 369K)

I have a 2017 model without touchbar and use a 2015 at work. I love both of them. My 2017 i use a keyboard cover though because i dont trust the shitty keyboard

Poo in loo Rajeet.

Attached: 1545300312928.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Sheeple woke up.

Attached: 1532305957201.jpg (2000x1333, 455K)

>What happened?

Attached: 1520492561411.jpg (832x623, 405K)

Poor indians cant afford 1500 dollar and up laptops my man

>I remember a few years ago Jow Forums was shilling for MacBook Pros.
you mean, you were shilling a few years ago as well

Attached: 1527462817775.jpg (1378x1595, 206K)

You can't afford a toilet street shitter.

>Jow Forums
>leftist

The denial of progressives knows no bounds

Niggers however, just barely can with financing plans, between their garnished child support payments and welfare checks. That's why they brag about their fruit toys so much. Apple is a poverty nigger brand.

Attached: 1533410266116.jpg (800x2500, 845K)

Well i bought mine with cash so stop projecting

>t. poverty nigger

>selling laptops with keyboards that break after two weeks

Attached: 1546768625088.png (349x301, 97K)

I like Mac and IOs for work, but I would never pay for oen with my own money. The true market for Mac is enterprises and big companies.

That said, I've heard that newer MBPs are shit, but I am still using an older model.

This. If you see someone with an iPhone it's an instant red flag that they're likely:
1) poor
2) stupid
3) bad with money

>it's Jow Forums's fault that the tech community is rapidly being overrun with pajeets, niggers, trannys and faggots

Jow Forums has always been shit. Just like /v/ has always been shit. Just like /b/ has always been shit. And for the record, nu-Jow Forums happened before Jow Forums even existed. You don't remember it, because you're part of it. :^)

I've thought this for years and it's true 99% of the time. Meet the occasional millionaire in my job and each one is using ancient flip or bar phones. They didn't get where they are by blowing their entire paycheck every month on useless fruit shit to bling and show off to their nigger friends.

>these are the same people complaining about their college loans

Look, i have been an Apple user for quiet some time. But what apple has done to the professional community that were their core users and that kept them alife, isn't funny the slightest.
The more years got, the more professional users felt forgotten and abused as beta testers.
Some years ago, they started to make their pricing more and more unbearable, only motivated by the pure meme they created around themselves.
And now, Apple hits the wall with overpricing such massively, that even the most religious motivated fanbois leave the boat.
I mean a fukkin phone that costs nearly 2000 burgers is just sick, or an iMac Pro, that top specced costs more than a low tier brand car new from factory.

Not all Apple users are iToddlers and comments like "iToddlers btfu" are just plain stupid.
Apple is chasing shekels instead of reputation and prosumer satisfaction. This will cost them their unique brand exceptionalism they so depend on.
So if someone is really btfu, than it's Apple itself. But we won't see this effect hitting full ground before one to three years in the future.

Attached: 1510881889472.jpg (600x812, 129K)

>Not all Apple users are iToddlers

Attached: 1535709067075.png (680x337, 116K)

Not the same user, but man, you really don't know.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1547811525216.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

your opinion doesn't matter

Attached: Evgenia Ice skating princess..jpg (807x1024, 95K)

>iToddler thinks his opinion matters

Attached: 1543658745768.jpg (793x753, 107K)

Not an iToddler, but claiming that all Apple users are iToddlers is plain stupid.

Ecactly, that's why i told him his opinion doesn't matter.

Not an iToddler, but claiming that not all Apple users are iToddlers is plain stupid.

>claiming that all Apple users are iToddlers is plain stupid.
Agreed.
Some are mactoddlers.

>all ... without any possible exception
comment is a visible evidence of stupidity hitting the ground.
Wy are retards allowed to use the internets? Parents should take responsability and keep such idiots away from any connected devices.

based

this here seems to be an andoToddlers infested thread.

Attached: Fadatze.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

yes, and they're salty as shit as you can read.

>t. SEETHING ipajeet

Attached: 1542962925110.png (813x1402, 369K)

And to trigger them is amazingly easy.

Attached: 1531851618445.jpg (900x600, 144K)

You must be new.

I once triggered an androToddler to the extend that he needed respiratory support in order to survive.
His mother blamed me for his fuckin epileptic hassle. All recorded while on TeamSpeak.
It was hilarious.

Noooooo, bugDoid is better, u iToddler. hahahahaha

but he's right
Lefties don't belong here. they have jewbook and plebbit.

Literally never happened. Jow Forums has always been anti-Apple.

Are you OK, buddy?

I would really like to hear this. There a some really funny TS-freakouts on jewtube.
Have you uploaded it?

Attached: 1523053493477.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

based

LOL

Tell me what is more NatSoc than Free software?
Stallman is a leftist idiot, and i can't stand him. That he gets shilled so much here is ......

Attached: 1509167757949.jpg (1600x900, 409K)

I have never uploaded it but are considering doing it.

They're the game grumps of computers.

They were years ahead of their time from the late 70s through the mid 80s, but around 87 or so, everyone else began to catch up to and in many cases surpass them.

They deserve respect for their influence on home computing, but they're not really anything special now

They soldered everything together

best and most underrated comment here.

My MBP 13'' mid 2010 is still the best laptop for traveling I had in my life.

Pairs awesome with my T420 for productivity.

based

Attached: 1540566917284.jpg (750x985, 259K)

well they're getting less expensive but they're still horribly over priced

>15" 2880x1800
>16/512
>radeon 555
>$2500 + dongle fees

Attached: 404.png (1404x544, 33K)

2015 was the last great mbpro

Glad I got mine maxed out at 16GB of ram, but the core i5 (((dual core))) is showing its age. I wish I could somehow upgrade it.

>Is all the apple hate justified?
No, but why be reasonable on the internet?
That's a god-damned lie and you know it. Apple hate has always - ALWAYS - been Jow Forums's thing.
>What happened?
Nothing. Everything is exactly the same.

>They raised prices and lowered quality.
Yeah, nah. MacBook Pros have always been outrageously expensive, and they've stayed mostly the same quality-wise.

Attached: really.png (372x334, 217K)

Jow Forums, like most of the tech industry, is dominated by leftists. Get out of my field, conservatives.

There can't be a last if there was never a first.

Attached: 1528865525624.png (636x727, 137K)

I have an iphone and bought a 2018 mbp this summer

all i gotta say is android and linux are still better at everything except attracting females

based

This makes so much sense. Mind blown.

Nah it's pretty nice if you can afford it. I honestly this the operating system is a better development platform than windows is and arguably Linux since it has some additional niceties.
Most people are going to be writing code that target a linux platform and OSX/docker is good enough.

For the price of some of the macbooks you can get a pc with 4 times the performance

Attached: 1A468217-7751-4DAA-A740-3455A2B455CE.jpg (220x139, 9K)

It's definitely a premium but the point of a laptop isn't just performance though and more so the package.

Now where is that picture of the matebook x pro...

That girl is wonderful. She's no Yulia, but she's damn fine.

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1527318181522.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Do you use k&r
if (x==1){

}
Or allman
If (x==1)
{

}

Attached: F365A7BC-8A90-44FD-8056-A429E1B39922.jpg (700x700, 39K)

I didn't know India was all about POSIX compliant operating systems.

K&R definitely.

There used to be a literal general thread each day for Apple products. I think they are overpriced garbage too but that's no reason to lie it pretend like to know something that you don't.

Oh fuck forgot to go out of this thread