I hate this faggot

i hate this faggot.

Attached: Capture.jpg (875x275, 58K)

nobody is making you watch the video, just click X nigga

What did he do to you?

Everybody hates that faggot.

do you say that to yourself in the mirror every morning op?

someone post that image, you know the one with numbers.

>giving jewtube a more complete digital profile of you so they know exactly what you like and dislike

>progress bars show he watched every single one of Linus videos
>i hate this faggot
What did OP mean by this?

He created and maintained the Linux kernel and runs a popular tech channel on the side.
What more do you want from him?

its an addon that shows the amount of likes/dislikes.

>"I don't want this normie shit popping up on my feed!"
>"I don't want to like any videos because I don't want youtube to recommend me things I find interesting"
pick one faggot

MKBHD is superior in every way.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>trusting itoddlers

this guy does pretty much nothing but phones and phone accessories

I don't hate him. I hate the underage faggots who keep posting his ugly face constantly.

Attached: 1546800119472.webm (854x480, 1.05M)

Tech Deals is the patrician's channel.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

no,fuck technigger

Is that Kagney?

heeeey what's goin on guys, today we're gonna go over x product and say nothing meaningful or profound about it while not having an opinion because having opinions loses sponsor deals. let me know what you guys think in the comments.

the nigger becomes the jew.

Yeah

>ewww a successful, helpful technology guy i hate him

nice

Attached: nice.jpg (237x141, 5K)

>helpful

You hate this faggot because he took something you like and monetised it in a polished way so it appeals to people who you consider inferior. He has done a great job of turning nothing in to money. Why hate him for it.

because if i search for a product, his clickbait video titles mean i wont find his videos at all. the least he could do is include the product name at the end of the title.
maybe not seeing his videos in search results is actually a good thing tho...

You might not like it but his operating system is practically everywhere.

>recommended for you
stop watching epic gamer jewtube garbage then faggot

True Patrician autism

Attached: cjb_200x300.jpg (200x300, 18K)

yes

His chinese parts segment are pretty fun.
He just got a sketchy video card from Alibaba I think, that was almost as good as the real video card.

And yet it's recommended to you

Unironically this

you're already giving them a profile by using it in the first place nigger. use it or don't.

Him and UnboxSmartphones

Why is Linus so happy and excited about technology when it only makes me empty and suicidal? Does he do coke between takes or is it just because he knows that this shit has made him rich?

Who keeps making these garbage threads? I see at least 3 of them every day. The same images. The same text. How much are you getting paid to shill this? Why won't the mods remove this spam?

Sounds like you have some untreated depression user.

It's neat to see technology progressing before your eyes, and he also gets to play with the latest and greatest stuff.
If you watch his videos, it's pretty evident that he doesn't actually play video games that often. Also probably helps that his videos have to be all lively and such, it wouldn't be very fun to watch some dude halfheartedly talk about a graphics card.

>tech channels
Infomercials for Zoomers.

>it wouldn't be very fun to watch some dude halfheartedly talk about a graphics card.
you just described gamersnexus