Mpv is a superior player

>mpv is a superior player

Attached: mpv_2019-01-27_11-53-02.png (1282x766, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbCZpcy0eAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's just displaying it as it is intended to be watched

>covering up the name of the file
what were you watching user?

Attached: what2.gif (500x279, 3.02M)

mpvirgins BTFO

Attached: 4.jpg (640x640, 35K)

>tfw the retard filter is working

You even censored the file name. Can't get more cope than that.

>virign shaming
>satania poster
go lick some feet

>wangtard
Checks out

anime
it's for this season too and you can still guess from the corrupted video output mpv is giving

That's the anti-CP filter, is there something you want to tell us user?

can't rule out it being a corrupted file if you hide the filename.
if it's an actual bug with mpv, file an issue so it can be fixed.

Kaguya-sama is CP?
It is bad enough that should be illegal but CP is a bit much

Attached: vlc.webm (1280x720, 997K)

Git build?

kys trash

Maybe the file is corrupted.
If it's [HorribleSubs] then just redownload it.
Also check sums for both current version of this file and a new version. If they will differ then you'll have your answer.

Attached: [Tsundere] Sabagebu! - 12 [BDRip h264 1280x720 10bit FLAC][5E9EFA15].mkv-00:18:01.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

The file is not corrupted this is just what happens when I try resizing with interpolation on.
The only way to fix it is disable

I compiled mine like two days ago from git and it works on my machine. Are you using an ancient build, and whose? What are your other settings?

other than interpolation
profile=gpu-hq
I literally disabled everything else to make sure it wasn't causing it
Using the latest binaries available to windows, I'm not autistic enough to compile a new one after every commit

>Are you using an ancient build
Apparently you need the bleeding edge version from git, compile it yourself and THEN play some mkv file.
Ohh am laffin'

Use smplayer, go to option, tell it tto use mpv as background and let the smplayer devs deals with the shitfest that's called mpv.

There is literally a weekly Windows build based off the git version you fucking retard.
Maybe you're just too stupid to use mpv?

Install VLC faggot!

schinchiro's build? Does this occur with all files? There was a bug with ewa_lanczos scaling a while back, but that was fixed as well. Check to see if there was a regression, and try the newer versions as they come out.
Windows has two fellas who compile binaries on their own, and one of them does it weekly if I remember correctly. Keep up the brainlet cope.

Happy to report the exact same issue happens with the weekly build but thanks for making me waste my time anyway

Attached: mpv_2019-01-27_16-29-47.png (1282x766, 786K)

OK not entirely true
This build is also dropping frames like crazy even without gpu-hq

Attached: g.png (200x193, 30K)

Looks like a regular Dwarf Fortress map to me

Sub group literally recommend mpv, maybe you're just a fucking retard.
>If you encounter any playback issues with a GJM release, please make sure you are using the most recent version of CCCP, or mpv.

it's an issue with frame interpolation retard and it happens with literally every file

kaguya sucks, chicka should be the MC

Attached: 1546252293941.webm (666x540, 3M)

I've got it enabled and I have no problems :^)

>trusting people who upscale chroma

Fair enough.

I cannot reproduce this bug on Linux, even tried a config consisting of only profile=gpu-hq
video-sync=display-resample
interpolation on your exact file just now.
To clarify, this bug occurs when you resize the window?
Sounds more like an issue with your hardware or drivers then. What gpu? Are your drivers up to date?

sure

>using interpolation
Deserved.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbCZpcy0eAk

stay mad :^)

Attached: file.png (246x74, 4K)

>To clarify, this bug occurs when you resize the window?
no, it just happpens after a few seconds of playback but I can trigger earlier by resizing the window
my drivers are up to date

What gpu are you using? Try gpu-context=d3d11
hwdec=no Other contexts you could try are angle and dxinterop. The config you're using looks exactly like the post above yours, right?

yes

profile=gpu-hq
video-sync=display-resample
interpolation

nothing else

I guess this mpv thread will have to do
Does anybody know the conf for OSD with dropped frames and things like Ctrl+J on MPC-HC

shift+i

>GJM
I've heard of them because they were first to post Index 3. After watching it, I wanted to just off myself.

all the good fansubbers got jobs working for official companies
all we have left is ironic weeaboos and trolls

What's so bad about this GJM? I've never seen them before.

Because of the release or the series itself? :D

The actual adaptation is pretty bad.

>rotoscoping
>putting 3dpd in 2d
disgusting

Their subs were a joke. I have no idea if their release was supposed to be ironic or not. They translated "onee-sama" to "milady" and "biribiri" to "sparky". But they pretty much adapted words from ironic subs. Some dialogues were just plain wrong and even I understood that. Just check the comments on their EP1 release.
Yeah, sadly I understand that.
No idea, but I'm sure they managed to make it 10-times worse.

i would love to see the 3dpd behind the dance

So they've localized everything, duh.
Unfortunately, some groups are just like that.

r e e e e e

They often do that with subs, apparently because that makes you a non-weeb or something. Also localization vs just translation. Either way, I understand where you're coming from. I suppose it's a badge of honor to be duwang lite nowadays. I'm glad I started learning Japanese.

Your gpu is dying, m8.

The only way to save yourself is to learn Japanese.

Localization as in Funimation quality. Well, they didn't translate "onee-sama" as "sissy" at least. But they are not far from erasing onigiri and drawing burgers instead.
If localization destroys the original intent, then it's just butchering. Like look, I'm not autistic about honorifics or anything, but you are translating 5th season of something fairly popular, just stick to the translations of older releases, otherwise you are just alienating your audience.

>using weeabo garbage
VLC is #1

The animation here is great but what is the appeal of watching an animated girl dance? Hell, why would you watch a human do this?

Ballet has been a thing for hundreds of years. I don't get the appeal either although some ballet music is really nice.

obviously you should

>what is the appeal
i thought it was really cute

>If localization destroys the original intent
Yeah, I agree with you. This is one of the major reasons I started with Jap. Even when comparing my first language to English, there are so many nuances that make translating things feel terrible for me, and my language would be far closer to English than Japanese is. The 'good enough'/'best I can do' translations just make me feel sad; there's so much meaning lost. It's mostly done for mindless consuming, like dubs, and it only satisfies that audience.

I suppose you're correct in that sticking to the tradition of the series is ideal, but I'm wondering if anyone else can find Bill Cosby in there.

The only reply I entered for. Thanks user.

Meme is old. Find something new.

Can relate. I'm not native just like you, but prefer my media exclusively in English over my native. And no, I'm not from Scandinavian countries either, so it's not like I grew up with them.

Considering how much JP media I consume, I should really learn Japanese, but the learning curve is much steeper, plus the motivation.