Desde cuando sde puede responder messenger como un contra mensaje

Lo que dije arriba

Attached: IMG-20190127-WA0008.jpg (540x960, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5t_EcPTEzh4
w3techs.com/technologies/overview/content_language/all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chinga tu puta madre

Go back grasoso.

Yes, If it has always been possible but using an incognito mode and in groups, although if you have a new conversation with that person, you could

CONSTRUCTAR PARED

Suck a dick, gringo faggot. This is a spanish-speaking board now.

taco taco burrito ese

>being this insecure

its time to go back pablo

Uma delicia

Fuck off bean nigger

sopa do macaco

viva la tecnolo/g/ia

Stop lurking, Brett.

Cuidado, porque aquí si los gringos ven español empiezan a saltar todos los mamadores de verga de su marica de Trump. Hablar en otro idioma que no sea inglés es un tabú para ellos, no comprenden que el Internet es mundial, piensan que estás escribiendo adentro de su país los muy pendejos.

Guess what retard, he is in his country, outside yours, there is something called Internet you dumbfuck, 21 countries speak spanish retard.

ÑOM ÑOM MUCHO!
PERO NO MAS

Jow Forums is not "the internet", the only boards where foreign languages are allowed are Jow Forums and Jow Forums, so go there if you want to speak sp*nish.

>taco taco taco orange man bad burrito burrito burrito
fuck off to hispachan

fuck off taco burrito

>explicar la cultura de un board

Es un sitio de habla ingles, pendejo imbecil

Taco is my favourite technology

Attached: 1533141328969.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>>>/hispachan/

Fuck off beaner

El buildo the wallo

>tfw can read all the spanish ITT perfectly
good feel, only took three years of studying.

He speaks a language only spoken in worthless shitholes and Spain.

NO SPEAK TACO

what category are these posts reported in? cant find language in the list

>>>/ñ/

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET

enjoy your vacation

Mi nombre es Donald Trump y estoy volviendo a hacer grande a América. No solo América del Norte, sino toda América. ¡Uniré dos continentes bajo una sola bandera y un solo idioma!

Argentina and Spain are wonderful countries.

and they're all garbage kek

Ah, feels good to be a gringo pendejo.

I'm white and I don't speak slave tongue.

I said Spain dipshit. And Argentina is still full of fun king spics you Hispanic faggot.

argentina is a fucking shithole, literally every spanish speaking country makes fun of us

I'm white.

>Argentina is a fucking shithole
Speak for yourself, cuckteño.

Instala gentoo

/g is for technology it does not matter what language you speak

Imaginate no ser blanco :^)

It is not.
"Jow Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community."

Just in case you don't know how to read. And in this case Jow Forums is for technology.

Por estas razones los americanos no los quieren Panchitos

The internet was made by english speakers for english speakers, 90 percent of the content on the internet is in english. Spanish is a dead language that is only spoken in shitty 3rd world post colonial shitholes in south and central america.

En caso de que no te dieras cuenta amigo español, para ellos, vosotros sois la misma mierda. No importa que seas de Europa, odian a cualquiera que hable español. Para ellos tu también eres inferior.

this is Jow Forums not 4gringo

mods do your fucking job

So according to your logic when italians invented the radio, only italian people used it? And the same logic applies to any invention?

I know you guys really like thinkpads and hate minorities BUT moving aside the whole race war going on in this thread... OP's messenger screencap reveals some creepy shit. Like that "Benjamin" looks like a child... and the sender is asking for his dad. Also the sender (OP?) got blocked.

> 90 percent of the content on the Internet is in english
[citation needed].

Allahu akbar

w3techs.com/technologies/overview/content_language/all

publico clase Programa{
publico estatico agujero principal(Cadena[] argumentos){
Sistema.salida.imprimirLinea("murica");
}
}

Attached: think-java.jpg (1200x1508, 454K)

this

EL GRINGO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS BANQUERAS PARA ROBAR AL MUNDO, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA GRINGA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO OBESO.

>someone posts spanish
>inmediately mention Trump
como poeteria

Basado y, debo agregar, rojopastillado.

>not reading the rules
every board is for english except int fucking retard
>orange man bad, third world good, illegal immigration good, drug cartels good

This

por post como este es que Trump quiere poner la pared.

All of that you mentioned is direct result of american actions. Like Operation Condor (your "based" Pinochet is actually one of the worst nation destroyers that existed)

me el fucko tu madero, cabron

>anything that isn't white and male is an attack on muh daddy Trump!

Si en Jow Forums tenemos un hilo para contener a todos los españo hablantes.

Español hablantes.