REDPILL ME ON 5G

REDPILL ME ON 5G

Attached: 3297F97.png (1152x902, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum
webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20080919/cell-phone-use-linked-male-infertility
medium.com/@contact_77118/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-netherlands-c59de001e756
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation_and_health
youtube.com/watch?v=BiybO08af58
youtube.com/watch?v=h-qzqOhDc_0
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/236196
ehtrust.org/letter-fcc-dr-yael-stein-md-opposition-5g-spectrum-frontiers/
ehtrust.org/key-issues/cell-phoneswireless/5g-networks-iot-scientific-overview-human-health-risks/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18517913
mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp88b01125r000300120005-6
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000100070001-9
youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE
youtube.com/watch?v=J5GiFMJVl6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7i-Ki5dFXdI
youtube.com/watch?v=gIxGjKuKOU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ljLynbr5iPc
youtube.com/watch?v=lBbY8fvTidU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
cyrusfarivar.com/docs/WiFi Health/EBBE-review.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1482415
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8388394
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17237348
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18715148
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521096402.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29667447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22428084
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_syndrome
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part11.pdf
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part2.pdf
id2020.org/
dhs.gov/real-id
dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/realid)
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148
microwavenews.com/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69466561#p69468892
warosu.org/g/thread/S69466561#p69474165
warosu.org/g/thread/S69466561#p69475755
warosu.org/g/thread/S69466561#p69476276
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just save money, and go off grid. Build or buy your own bunker. 5G and other harmful radiation typically fails to penetrate through solid Earth. If their giant towers of death are too close to ur home, cut them down,

it's amplified high frequencies that communicates with receivers

Safer than monster zero ultra

safer than procrastinating on Jow Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

Is this the boomer general?

>mfw white children get dumber/dying

Attached: 931B9D40-1340-4602-BD27-BF93A637E082.png (530x530, 144K)

Attached: 43rf43f43.png (1220x882, 330K)

They're basically microwaves, that's what part of the spectrum they're on. Retards online keep claiming they're going to break bonds and kill wildlife but there's no hard studies to support this, 5G is non-ionizing, the most harm it could possibly do is create heat, but I'm not sure if they will be intensified enough to create heat anyways.

If you live in an urban area and think 5G will kill you on top of all the wifi and electromagnetism already there you are a brainlet lol

5G will make everyone infertile to enable pajeets and shit tier startups to keep pumping out bloatware

It's nothing more than shills and charlatans trying to sell you their book. 5G is miles away from visible spectrum, let alone ionizing rays. If 5G is harmful then light bulbs or sun should give you instant cancer.

I dont believe energy drinks are even bad, they have less sugar than smoothies and less caffeine than a good coffee I don't understand the issue with them kek, ultra is gross tho due to having no sugar

Friendly reminder to put your botnet device out of your pants pocket

>Cell Phone Radiation Affects Sperm Quality

webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20080919/cell-phone-use-linked-male-infertility

Hundreds of Birds Dead During 5G Experiment in The Hague, Netherlands

medium.com/@contact_77118/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-netherlands-c59de001e756

its the type of sugar that makes them unhealthy. that and the other ingredients

it's not dangerous and anyone who says it is has no empirical evidence and doesn't understand electromagnetism.
the intensity level in wireless communication is not even close to producing heat.

holy shit that article is hilariously written, reads like a facebook post.
but hey that's a really serious incident, i'm sure other publications have a better handle on it riiiiiiight?

>cell-phone-use-linked-male-infertility
So are hot showers. It's pretty much the whole reason your testicles are out.
>Hundreds of Birds Dead During 5G Experiment in The Hague, Netherlands
Literal hoax.

Didn't you guys watch that episode of the X-Files? I'd be more worried about power surges on ELF antennas...

Attached: 1534079989773.png (300x250, 18K)

turned on 5G on my cat look at this little retard now lmao

Attached: 1545260389512.jpg (1080x1081, 69K)

>radiation causes genetic mutation
>human evolution rapidly accelerated
based rads

is there anything more misleading than 5G E?

>going back to flip phones for the 5G revolution

I like this version of the future a bit more.

the good news is that that we're all gonna die
the bad news is that 5G won't be better than 4G

Why did you block out the iconic Dees signature?

It kills kids according to OP pic, so it's a great tech.

That's bullish, non-ionising radiation have more effects on the human body than heat production. For one thing it greatly diminish the melatonin production, that's a know effect, one that cannot be denied.

I wished people would start Posting proof of claims here rather than just hurr durr it's safe because I heard so.

in the 1970's, when the deployment of cell towers was non-existent, the rates of autism diagnosis was one in ten thousand. In the nineties, when cell towers were starting to deploy more widely, it was one in a thousand. Today, with 2g, 3g, 4g, lte and wifi 2.4 and 5ghz, the rates of autism has increased to 1 in 59.

5G operates on a much wider spectrum than the previous wireless technologies. It operates in the millimeter wave(mmWave) bands of (24–86 GHz). I am seriously concerned of the negative health effects of operating in these new spectrum bands. It is likely that in addition to autism rates increasing, it is probable that we will see new health problems that we have never seen before

Attached: autism-stats.png (1082x664, 79K)

>Not wanting world populated by autists
>Being this neurotypical

and the drop in sea piracy correlates to global warming. what's your point?

Prove that 5G will diminish melatonin production

Then please follow your own advice and cite sources.

I have two words for you beginning with C can you guess what they are?

>motorolla razr
>5G
lel

>new spectrum bands
millimeter wave has been widely used for point-to-point links for at least a decade

Huh it's like psychiatry has become a more well developed field which has techniques that can diagnose people better.
really makes me think

there are actually more cell towers BECAUSE there are more autistic people

Literally you are retarded. I didn't cite anything because knowledge on this should be commonplace in any country that isn't third world.

The main dangers of the electromagnetic spectrum are ionizing radiation, because that's what we have conclusive evidence on. "IT DIMINISHES YOUR MELATONIN" is not reproducible in every case and there's very little data on it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation_and_health Before you say Wikipedia isn't a valid source, just look at the sources Wikipedia cites instead. The section over radio waves and frequencies basically makes it clear that evidence on these types of electromagnetic radiation being harmful is inconclusive and still needs research. People got scared over 3G and 4G too.

Still not even close to being ionizing. Less penetrative than 4g so even less of it penetrates the skin. Absorbed by fucking air. Literally less dangerous than a light bulb.

>Hundreds of Birds Dead During 5G Experiment in The Hague, Netherlands
Go back to Jow Forums, you low iq retard, that has been proven false time and again. What will you post next, fake news about Israel not wanting 5g, while in reality they're already bidding on licences and frequencies?

Attached: 1531305765249.gif (540x304, 644K)

in the 1970's, when the deployment Jow Forums was non-existent, the rates of autism diagnosis was one in ten thousand. In the nineties, when Jow Forums were starting to deploy more widely, it was one in a thousand. Today, with Jow Forums phoneposters, the rates of autism has increased to 1 in 59.

Autism doesn't exist.

ignore fluorescent posters

eg. most of this thread

Wouldn't visible light be more harmful since its higher frequency?

Attached: img_4215.jpg (963x483, 90K)

webmd

5G posters are a CIA psyOP in order to distract from legitimate conspiracies

Cars will be connected to 5G.

I bet wheelchairs are also going around breaking people's legs
Good meme, C!=C

autism is caused by people having children >30 not any of the other bullshit people make up

if you have kids too late they're gonna be retards. no young parent will have an autistic child ever

iirc too much visible light can actually kill cells, but there's not many natural situations where that can happen, if at all.

Command and Conquer?

Attached: RA1_US.jpg (600x720, 98K)

remember that plot point in lain where the wireless protocol taps into people’s minds and makes the internet *real*?
see you all soon, anons

Attached: 0FB14E4A-71A3-42F4-8F0D-0E6A8703F716.jpg (230x332, 40K)

Remember when people were actually studying physics in school, now those were the times.

niggers get effected to dumbass, your melanin won't save you now.

it does exist, just everyone has it

school is a jewish liberal agenda

>STEM is Jewish and liberal
Okay, pal.

anything not in my bible is a jewish liberal lies

Bible is literally Jewish.

After the jews killed jesus God rejected the jews and gave his blessing to his new chosen people the white race.

>inb4 non-ionizing
of course it's ionizing the only studies saying that are govt and telco backed studies
in germany they ban building near this stuff 5g toweers etc

Jews are white.

So this is what Jow Forums has become. Now I remember why I stopped coming here.

Attached: 1234210067070.jpg (487x362, 17K)

Bahahaha good one.

fuck off back to plebbit we don't need retards like u

>get effected
found the nigger

How will radiation niggers ever recover?

Basically nothing exciting from an exposition standpoint, just the neo-luddites have found a new interest after smart meters, wifi, microwave ovens, mobile phones.

TL;DR: 10x more performance on your mobile phone in the beginning

From a technical standpoint:
- Better power spectrum density shapes, which will enable development of cognitive radio (AKA the signal we filter in software is so clean we can remove transmit filters).
- New bands on >6GHz (AKA mmWave), which will enable higher density and speeds, while easing the pressure on sub 6GHz bands. mmWaves don't penetrate easily obstacles.
- More efficient modulations to put more data in each transmitted symbol
- Beamforming increases usage density (you can transmit simultaneously different informations through each beam, which you may know as MU-MIMO) and improves coverage of higher bands. (Rule of thumb: 3.4-3.8GHz with beamforming will get similar coverage as current coverage with 1.8GHz).
- Lots of settings you can tune to focus on the following criteria (speed, coverage, latency, density, power consumption, reliability).
- There's a mode which could integrate earth to LEO sat links, but it's not yet ratified.

When will we reach peak autism?

I thought that sugar is all the same once digested though, isn't it just glucose?

Autism has increased because it's the next stage of human evolution

no one will be alive to pay your welfare. and ypu'll starve because youre a useless mudskin.

Attached: 189751.jpg (480x719, 122K)

Here's an example of 5G in Seattle, it's been there like 2 weeks and it's already killing the trees

Attached: SAw.png (764x601, 1.04M)

More like an off-white. Appears white in some cases, but just looks dirty.

The bible was written buy the Roman Catholics like 300 years after the Jews tattled on Jesus, in fact for around the first 300 years of Christianity it was Illegal in the Roman Empire This persecution lead to the burning of the Library of Alexandria (the actual worse thing that happened ever) Luckily some of the most important texts had backups in India. Know your history you're living in it Heretic

There's nothing wrong with being autistic user. You're fine the way you are!

Jews are their own race bigot, that's why your jew school tells you to care about 6 million bankers and their banker sons instead of the 20 Million Soviets who died gloriously

this

I think you're autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=BiybO08af58

Here’s the redpill:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-qzqOhDc_0

IPv7 when?

5G is nothing more than radiation and marketing memes right now.
Only boomers think they'll get cancer and the marketers think it will literally end traffic and other stupid shit.

Fact is that 5G isnt supported by any hardware/carrier yet and it's like blu-ray right when it came out.

>oh no 5g
meanwhile something that's actually dodgy for non-schizophrenic reasons is completely ignored

Attached: LoRa_Module_with_antenna_and_SPI_wires_attached.jpg (834x1205, 184K)

Refer to:
Copying here.

5G is a major threat.
It's harmful on multiple fronts, health, privacy, societal structure. Focusing on health.

Millimeter waves are bad for humans, likely lethal for smaller animals. Unfortunately unlike existing technologies, which are no better, data on millimeter waves is comparatively sparse. But there are some clear trends.

The primary mechanism for existing microwave systems is increased free radical generation, changes in gene expression, and altered calcium flux. It's not known if millimeter waves work precisely the same way, but it is known:
-The structure of human sweat glands is a helical coil. When filled with sweat (a conductive salt solution) it turns out this is a quite functional antenna array for millimeter waves
-Once in the body attenuation is very low according to USSR literature. Millimeter waves propagate almost freely through the extracellular space, preserving in particular their "information" content. Structures in the body are capable of demodulating these signals.
-The structure of the plasma membrane changes in response, and maintains this change long after irradiation has ceased.
-It changes the structure of the skin, alters the blood, alters bone marrow and lymphatic function, cripples the immune system, prevents the production of vitamin D, and demyelinates nerves as well as rendering their axons fragmented. Yes, it strips off the insulation and chops up the wires. This was known decades ago. You can expect destruction of peripheral nerves and spinal ganglia.
-Damage to the eyes

Recently birds died in an area where 5G was being tested, I believe in the netherlands. I've been meaning to verify this more thoroughly but from what I know it doesn't surprise me. They died by the hundreds, their bodies looked pristine, the cause of death was internal hemorrhaging.
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/236196

ehtrust.org/letter-fcc-dr-yael-stein-md-opposition-5g-spectrum-frontiers/
ehtrust.org/key-issues/cell-phoneswireless/5g-networks-iot-scientific-overview-human-health-risks/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18517913

In this link, look at [Studies in Soviet science] Pathological effects of Radio waves[...].pdf
Read the section on low intensity millimeter waves. The other books in there are also informative.

And:
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp88b01125r000300120005-6
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000100070001-9

Posts made prior:
No reading version:
youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE
youtube.com/watch?v=J5GiFMJVl6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7i-Ki5dFXdI
^(This channel contains a lot of presentations from researchers who have been in this field for a long time. I recommend going through them.)
youtube.com/watch?v=gIxGjKuKOU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ljLynbr5iPc

Watch some of this bizarre crap:
youtube.com/watch?v=lBbY8fvTidU

Literature sources:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
cyrusfarivar.com/docs/WiFi Health/EBBE-review.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1482415

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8388394

Information on the physiological and pathophysiological pathways of NO. That covers Ca2+ overload, NO synthases, that NO reacts with superoxide at a rate 5x faster than the latter can be removed by superoxide dismutase (a reaction which itself yields H2O2 and relies on the glutathione system).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17237348
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18715148

Historical reviews, symposium proceedings, etc ^
These are not just trivia or now irrelevant intermediary stages of a scientific field. There's a lot of important stuff in here.
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf

Irreversible infertility:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543

General theory:
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521096402.pdf

In vivo DNA damage in humans:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29667447

Behavioral changes with prenatal exposure:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22428084

this is some qanon levels of schizo

There are some implications with autism. Along with birthing procedures, wireless devices likely have a causative role.

Pulsed microwave fields, ie the emissions from wireless devices, alter calcium flux in cells. This leads to chronically elevated intracellular Ca2+. There is a genetic polymorphism of the gene encoding parts of the calcium channel, called Timothy Syndrome, which cause it to be overactive, and these individuals will near universally present with autism. So we know that the calcium aspect -alone- can produce autism. Further, calcium is involved in dendritic spine formation, axonal guidance, and myriad other processes particularly active during second trimester neurodevelopment. These devices also cause increased free radical generation, oxidative and nitrosative stress. This will also harm the brain of the developing fetus. Further microwave emissions increase the permeability of the blood brain barrier, so much that albumin staining is seen in experimental animals exposed to cell phones in use right now. This will let more toxic junk into the brain. They also tune the bacteria in the digestive system for virulence and selectively kill off some good bacteria. This will majorly mess with the developing brain and immune system.

Sources on that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_syndrome
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part11.pdf
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part2.pdf

-----------------
Wifi 6 operates at 60GHz and will make it worse. Being in the absorption spectrum of diatomic oxygen it'll alter the spin of its valence electrons, rendering it unable to bind to hemoglobin. And who knows what else. It seems designed to be harmful. Just like choosing a frequency for wifi near the maximum dielectric loss of water, gosh, I'm sure making water molecules spin on their axis in the body won't do nuttin'!

A brief note on the surveillance aspect. 5G is pretty much the spine required for massive data harvesting operations. New LED streetlights, which besides emitting high intensity blue light which causes necrotic cell death of your retinal ganglion / photoreceptors and suppressing melatonin synthesis, will read blackbody radiation and communicate with each other to build a realtime 3D map of an area. Remember also, airport scanners use millimeter waves. Why? Very good at assessing fine grained geometry of objects, under clothing.

Televisions already have internet connectivity, microphones, and IR cameras. If say, RFID units were added to most products, everything about you could be known. You really think any of this will be used to make the world a better place? Are you really not seeing all the agendas designed to destroy our ability to get along and form responses against state approved power structures?

Ah, then you have ID2020, overtly supported by the typical offenders.
id2020.org/
Read this whole site.
And gosh, wouldja look at that, lo and behold it's already happening! Probably because we signed on to a commitment to do so.
dhs.gov/real-id
eg (dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/realid)

You'd have to be a fool to not see where this is headed. We have the ability to make cells express "magnetoproteins", we have cheap and generally effective gene editing technology, we're nearing a point of mutational load sufficient for obvious population infertility. Birth rate has dropped below replacement in many technologically advanced countries, they now rely on immigration. Infertility has become big business, and allows access to the genetic makeup of the embryo. Wen have self assembling materials that can form nano sized conductive filaments. We have little organic piezoelectric machines we can produce. There are many ways of controlling minds, and it's strange that the bulk of the stories I wrote years ago were ac

are you trying to tell me they are gonna be beaming Pepsi ad's into my FUCKING DREAMS, btw don't sleep with a tv on, your brain hears the ads and your dreams get more corporate, not even mentioning how sleeping with the TV on ruins REM

tually already being worked on if not already well developed. One idea was the use of nanomachines, or little organic piezoelectric compounds injected into the body to control brain activity. They would respond to subliminally pulsed signals in the environment, symbols, colors, temporal patterns, to alter brain activity accordingly. Perhaps to create an emotional response, to suppress one, to activate an embedded program to generate false memories, or to suppress memory formation at all. A "remember to forget", but hardwired. There was also the possibility of RF sensitive proteins expressed by cells, added via retroviruses or before birth. This has come about in the form of "magnetoproteins". There are self assembling materials that can generate nano sized conductive filaments in certain environments.

Cheap and effective gene editing exists and provides relatively stable results as far as oncogene activation. We're also nearing a point where mutational load is sufficient to produce clear population infertility. Sperm quality has been dropping for decades, from many factors. Birth rate is rapidly dropping and in many technologically advanced countries has fallen below replacement, they now rely on immigration. Infertility has become a big business, and is expanding. This allows access to the child's genetic makeup before "conception". We may see the formation of genetically enslaved underclass. Born into inescapable hardwired slavery, or as some scientists in the 50's feared for the future of man, effectively "robotocised". The future is bleak even down the avenue where we're sterilized.

Agenda 21 involves high density housing and little control over your environment. You may well be forced to have this stuff, even if you don't use it. Not sure to the degree you could take shielding measures against it.

patents.google.com/patent/US6506148
Research the background and other projects the assignee has worked on if you want to assess if these are credible claims. They're well in line with the literature (research the period in the 80's when VDT's were being introduced in clerical environments, and the large spontaneous abortion clusters). Also refer to work by Bawin and Adey, of UCLA's Brain Research Institute.

Nine times out'a ten you're better off staying focused on one particular matter, but I think it's important to provide loose models of the overarching picture, and why we're seeing what we're seeing and where it's leading. Once you "follow the money", you have to ask "what is money". Why "money"? Money is power, or more accurately, money is the basis for affordance within any ecology which involves entities (generally people) who recognize it as a form of value. You can't eat money, and you can't do anything with a form of money if it becomes worthless in a given ecology, so it's definitely being turned to something solidly tangible.

There's a lot to say. A lot of history I've gone over prior and can't reasonable duplicate. This concerns the classical definition of "Microwave Sickness" by Sadchikova and others in the USSR. Refer to the Warsaw symposium held 1972, sponsored by the WHO. It's in the mediafire link. For some background on the whole field, read the paper by cook. I'll try to find a post where I talk about exposure standards. Also in that link is a file called "list.txt". That's pretty much everything I've based my opinion on minus a few dozen I didn't update the list with, of which I've thoroughly read ~65-70%. Skimmed another 20 for certain patterns and criteria. It's somewhere to get some leads.

I also recommend microwave news.
microwavenews.com/
Esp their print issue archives.

Blue light = bad. If you have anything other than blue eyes, even dim red light is bad if in the presence of power frequency fields

Just buy some guns, some tin foil to cover your walls and live in the woods they only gonna kill the off cities

Lastly, I'm going to copy a few shorter posts I made the other day.

"Face it, you've been sold a bill of goods. These fucks like Tom Wheeler have been lying to you your entire life. Ever since Lai and Singh's study showing DNA breaks in the brains of rats and Motorola's leaked "wargaming" memo. And ever since the 1996 telecommunications act wherein section 704 subsection 4 states that siting of a cell tower cannot be blocked on the basis of concern for the environmental (and health) effects of its emissions, so long as it conforms to FCC guidelines. Explicit wording, 1996. Now why would they do that? Preempt local zoning and establish one chokepoint they had to control, the exposure standard."
And obviously if you don't believe me, just refer to that document.

Similar language has been included in the Streamline Small Cell Deployment Act. It's in section 5 or something.

What about insurance companies? I'm sure they get their money somehow, in the macro picture. Insurance companies backed away from telecom in the 90's when it became obvious cell phones weren't safe. There were class action law suits, etc. Modern day incidence of most types of brain tumor are -dropping-, as predicted by Adey's study. However rates of acoustic neuroma and glioblastoma multiforme, thyroid cancers, breast cancers, and melanoma where the cell phone is held in teenagers are rapidly rising.

I recommend referring to Hardell for a deconstruction of the WHO's RF working group. Refer also to Adey, Belyaev, Hocking, and Panagopolous.

A few other posts.

warosu.org/g/thread/S69466561#p69468892
warosu.org/g/thread/S69466561#p69474165
warosu.org/g/thread/S69466561#p69475755
warosu.org/g/thread/S69466561#p69476276

In regards to NATO and the west, refer to Adey 2002 in the mediafire link above. Explains how the military's in house research base became consolidated at Brooks airforce base in an effort by the military and industry to shield itself from litigation, and protect its use of radar domestically and abroad.

The first RF safety standard was created by the USSR in 1956, based on their extensive animal and human clinical studies. Exposure for the general population was set at a peak intensity of 10uW/cm2. The rest of Eastern Europe followed either exactly or a similar derivitive (Poland, Czechoslovakia, etc). It has remained unchanged since then. Although some reports say the limit for mobile phones is now 100uW/cm2, and the RNCNIRP has called it the greatest threat to Russian youth, and has petitioned the WHO repeatedly. China and much of Asia use the Soviet standard modern day. Remember that when reading so called reviews that conveniently omit the countries with the oldest safety standards. This caused great conflict during the cold war, there was a complex dynamic and a lot was written about it during and after. The US set a limit of 10mW/cm2 averaged over 6 minutes, no explicit peak intensity limit. It has now been lowered to 1mw/cm2. Now only 100x greater the Russia and China. Though barely enforced.

Many things to be said.

Refer also to for more on LED streetlights and the effect of high intensity blue light.

I got blue eyes but fuck all do I miss incandescent bulbs, I get pulled over the cop asks why my eyes are dilated, uhhhhhhh its the blinding ass blue lights in my eyes

Go to a dollar tree or something, stock up before they're all gone.

LEDs are very bad for your eyes and brain, as are fluorescents. Halogens are... okay, but maybe tons of dirty electricity. Enough to pick up on an AM radio.