As you can see, in the single-core and quad-core results the engineering sample is mostly slower than the2700X...

>techspot.com/news/78452-amd-next-12-core-cpu-appears-benchmark-database.html
>As you can see, in the single-core and quad-core results the engineering sample is mostly slower than the2700X, which indicates that it hasn't improved on the IPC front from the last generation.

>OH NO NO NO

Attached: poologo-1.gif (402x308, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjVjHce8uME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>engineering sample
You fucking retard

oh timmy, drawing conclusions from an engineering sample. so cute, so desperate

>"So how can a next-generation part perform worse than or equal to current parts? Possibly by bottlenecking the processor with disappointing RAM. Userbenchmark detected a 4GB stick (with 6.1GB free somehow) running at 1333Mhz"
>"a 4GB stick (with 6.1GB free somehow) running at 1333Mhz"
>"4GB running at 1333Mhz"
>"1333Mhz"

POO IN LOO

>DDR
1333 is 1/2 of 2666

way to miss the point, sherlock

>engineering sample
>hd 7790
>Samsung HD502HJ drive
>that ram
>that obvious lack of good drivers and support
it's obvious that it's just a shitty test pc, and for obvious reasons comparing engineering samples with normal released cpus is fucking retarded
just look at how slow intel engineering samples were

Attached: 01_big[1].jpg (601x723, 135K)

Poozen army to the rescue

Attached: download.png (213x237, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wjVjHce8uME

>drawing conclusions from a scottish patreon neet

Attached: 1547509266700.png (181x212, 94K)

Yes we saw your latest damage control vid Tim. Now fuck off and test some more monitors since that's all you are good for.

wew timmy

Attached: 1546968202000.jpg (969x983, 223K)

zen 2 will have better performance than 9900k
Single Core and Multi core will be much better than 9990l
Will have less heat and use less power
Will be future proof with DDR5 PCIe4 and PCIe5
Will have smaller nm size than intel 10nm
Will have better prices
Will not suffer from Engineer bloat and over designed intel design that leads to too much heat

How will incel ever recover?

Attached: 1413913323099.jpg (1000x1000, 253K)

Attached: 1548041468164.jpg (653x726, 99K)

>So how can a next-generation part perform worse than or equal to current parts?

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (396x408, 165K)

Since CES everyone's been like:
>"Oh, it's just an engineering sample too, so it'll clock 20% higher and have double the cores, so just keep waiting"

Intelbros we just keep winning

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 57K)

>Will be future proof with DDR5 PCIe4 and PCIe5
Incorrect, only pcie4. Not a surprise AMDrones like/over speculate though.

Just keep on waiting buddy!

enjoy your house fire kek and zero future proofing

>engineering sample test from a unreliable source = retail product performance
Either your shitposting or incredibly stupid
anyone with >80iq knows to wait until release to draw any conclusions

holy shit that desperation

Attached: 1547319490628.png (1200x798, 1.07M)

AN ENGINEERING SAMPLE 8C BEAT THE 8C I9-9900K AT CES
IGNORE THIS FUD

and was most likely running at 4Ghz considering the power usage.

I like this image
it is a funny image

noooo bros ... not again .... it was our turn to be number 1 ....... what are we gonna do???

Attached: 1547833008531.png (1300x599, 312K)

Not only does AMD fare worse in term of performance, price:performance, and power consumption than Intel but did you know that supporting AMD, through buying their products or advocating for them online, is actually illegal antisemitic hate speech.

The simple solution is this: buy Intel products and recommend them to your friends. Stay on the right side of the law and the right side of history. Buy Intel. Reject AMD.

But that guy was lying about DDR5 and PCIe5 you moronic fucking shill.

You guys never refute points, just post something like "COPE" and a Nazi image and call it a day, patting yourself on the back. It's embarrassing.

BTW how was that yuuuge ryzen 3 lineup that was guaranteed announced at CES?

Oh, you only got an overpriced rehash GPU? And it's STILL a house fire despite the mystic 7nm? That's unfortunate

>You guys never refute points
Because only an idiot would waste their time getting baited into trying to logically explain things to someone transparently baitposting in bad faith.

COPE

Attached: nazi image.png (640x480, 19K)

>you
you brand loyalty guys are funny

I've never bought a intel cpu. Especially recently they don't have the price/performance results i want, and from my research they dont have the features i want, and they've had quite a anti-consumer history.
I was considering a rtx card but with the radeon 7 announcement i want to see what will happen.

>we
Who's "we", jim? You and the tranny friend you hired to keep your mind away from the thoughts of being so wrong and so easy to manipulate?

Brand loyalty? I run a 2600 and rx580 in my comp. I bought b-die and a high end x470 so I could upgrade to top range zen2. I've never had an Nvidia GPU because AMD always had the best mod range value/perf when I went to buy

I just don't like liars