Behold the cure to Discord!

Behold the cure to Discord!

Attached: images.jpg (382x132, 9K)

Ehhh the logo is ugly what is that primary colors discord may be botnet but at least it can into aesthetics why can't vir/g/ins grasp the concept of taste?

Attached: 1548379615999.jpg (1000x856, 92K)

Are you stuck in the 90's? HexChat and WeeChat are far better than mIRC.

Attached: kotoura_san-01-haruka-psychic-laughing-comedy-entertainment-funny.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

redpill me on TOX senpai

>mIRC
Of all the clients you could have picked, you had to pick the shittiest.

anyone recommend a IRC server for linux?

>shittiest
*based

*blocks your path*

Attached: matrix_white_high.png (2000x854, 22K)

ssl dcc yet?

You shouldn't use it without a vpn. The days of no one giving a shit about your IP and not worrying about doxing are long gone

>weebtards
the real reason why both discord and irc will always be shit

b-but i payed for mirc

Attached: 1547488127585.gif (540x603, 188K)

And trannies

>look at me, I remember the early 2000's
>no really, I do, please pay attention to me

Attached: x8Psd.gif (499x265, 426K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1531347295683.png (800x272, 4K)

irc weebs were tolerable provided you had an admin willing to boot them for starting their autistic drama. discord on the other hand is just a fucking breeding ground for crossdressers, trannies and furfags to share pics of their buttholes while starting autistic drama.

hai guise wewt

Attached: 2019-01-27-184903_1680x1050_scrot.png (1680x1050, 364K)

Shitt, uhhhuhhhh.... fuck. I surrender.
You win this time, r9gay

Attached: b14.jpg (225x225, 13K)

This. nnscript was the undisputed champ

Jow Forums project, literally dead.

>tfw got a second friend into matrix

That's not pidgin

Attached: pidgin.png (512x512, 148K)

>/msg NickServ register
Discord fags give up

Discord only exists because IRC is simply outdated.

Matrix. Slack. Tox. Telegram. Mumble. Teamspeak. Discord. Hangouts. Kik. When can we stop tabbing between a dozen chat apps and get back to arguing over IRC vs Skype?

>tfw gf uses Riot of her own accord
I'm set
Because Skype is objectively worse than all of those.
>objectively worse voice quality than at least Discord and mumble (the clients popular enough for the testers to care about)
>awful organization of team chats, little flexibility for team servers
>worst privacy/botnet
Absolutely zero point. I use Riot only among those, but one could say botnet Discord is more stable and has better voice quality. Skype has nothing.

kvirc or xchat

Who the fuck is gonna do what the fuck with my IP? It's not like my ISP's DHCP automatically updated whois with the details of whatever client is currently assigned to that IP. Nor will an ISP corporation pay any attention whatsoever to some random nigger trying to ask them for my info: the only danger would be some other large corporation buying the data, or a government, but in both cases those entities already likely have my IP and possibly a bunch of data from other sources.
Nor do I have any vulnerable services listening to any ports. Unless some neetfag is holding zero days, he can't do shit.

So please tell me more about how I'm gonna get doxxed using my IP

I fucking always hated IRC, even back during its hayday. I wasn't some normalfag either, but goddamn this is one thing you freetards really dragged us all through some really shitty platform with 0 improvements for two decades. Makes you think.