Decetraleyes

>decetraleyes
>httpseverywhere
>noscript
>privacy possum
>ublock origin

other recommended plugins to increase your privacy and security?

Attached: Privacy.jpg (1200x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

replace decentraleyes, noscript and privacy possum with uMatrix
i hope you are using IceCat or at least Firefox

>not waterfox
lol wat

>waterfox
spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html

that was proven false many times.
Also if you believe in that how are you recommending FF?

why would you use waterfox...? either regular firefox if you just want to avoid google or icecat if you want to be free

because I can use all the best addons and actually customize the UI as I want

no, you have it mixed up, waterfox doesn't allow users to run plugins they dislike such as ad nauseum
icecat is the one that truly gives you freedom

I don't. That wasn't me. I only recommend Icecat, Surf or w3m

Privacy possum is pointless and so is httpseverywhere.
Noscript is utter garbage, use uMatrix.

fuck off with your "freedum" stupid unsufferable obese virgin, go outside and get a life

Is w3m actually usable as a browser?

>his browser LITERALLY forbids him from using addons the developer dislikes
>fuck off with your freedom

Attached: 1525251046329.png (645x773, 11K)

Yes. It's quite good.

>giving importance to whatever the autist dev thinks
KEK, no wonder you will die a virgin

These are good enough. is incorrect, uMatrix doesn't do the same as Decentraleyes at all. It's a more involved mean to allow only what you explicit want to.

>other recommended plugins to increase your privacy and security?
These are good enough in protecting you from tracking scripts/ads. I recommend that you use that browser for everything you need to identify yourself somehow (for example, posting on forums).

For passive browsing (reading news, reading Jow Forums without posting, etc.), use the Tor Browser.

Blocking all browser traffic would unironically boost productivity

What addons?
Had no issues at all
btw get laid

Hey OP. if you're trying through browser addons, you're a dumbass and should stop what you're doing.

Depends on what you are doing to know how secure you need to be, how much of a performance hit you are willing to take (speed), whether you will host a VPS or physical server or not, which country if it is to avoid censorship or monitoring.

I'll give you the good ways to do it unlike these idiots. They depend on third parties as though they can be trusted. And so many bad ways. China has got a stranglehold on all the VPNs. VPNs are now almost entirely useless in China.

But browser, really just get scriptsafe as it covers most fingerprinting and well scripts, rather than dl a thousand canvas blocker, audio context blocker, etc.

If you know what you're doing get Web API Blocker, if not get Web API Manager. The first simply lists javascript nullfications to enable, the other tells you what those actually do and holds your hand. WebRTC off of course.

I like Canvas Defender better than Canvas Blocker. Better to spoof and add in a jitter to the timers in general rather than send a blank. Better to be one in the crowd than to try be obvious when hiding.

Connect to a VPN thousands of miles away at 1Gbps but mods are fgts so not for Jow Forums and their DDOSing. I can tell you how to self-host, use a proxy lst (I have 5400 before I decided, ok, I don't need that extra 3k servers), or program that does it all for you.

Proxies with SOCKS5. I did shit in a military dictatorship that wants me dead, but I had internet!! and they never got shit on me, since I'm not an idiot that would leave anything to chance. I can tell you how to blind cameras, rather mask your face from cameras without notice for deaddrops, ATM, etc. I'm no spy, but I do dumb shit that gets people killed.

All in all, electronic = bad. If you must, disposable one time use. Etc

You won't be secure through a browser alone. put up a temp email or something if it's serious enough to warrant my time.

Oh and too any addons will itself be a fingerprint. You don't need shit overlapping. Browser is easy, but that is just ad tracking. Governments don't depend on that.

phone, os, how to destroy data or hide it, which security protocols are the most safe aka no NSA backdoors and quantum proof, etc. Depends on the country though. Fgt wanting to watch anime or netflix or torrent? Don't waste my time.

Memorizing is always best for information, then encypher it how you will, then use a OTP or PGP, then another encryption protocol on that, end-to-end and baby you got a stew going. And don't be an idiot and compartmentalize and don't use the same fucking public wi-fi's. Do you know how easy it is for them to wait a bit and map an area of all your connections? Either move around if you can, spoof, vpn, or be smarter.

If you do anything serious and take a phone with you, you're already dead if they choose so. Well torture then death of course. Electric shocks broken bones mock executions cell you cant stand or lie in with blood, hair, and nails on the ground; NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BE NOT VERY FUN PRETTY BORING TOO
F-
Do not recommend. Avoid if possible. I'm all scarred up now.

But from what you listed, it looks like you just want to avoid advertisement trackers. So meh

umatrix is a must. you'll be surprised how much shit websites load.

You have Waterfox confused with Pale Moon. Waterfox is basically Firefox 56 with security updates and telemetry/pocket removed, meaning it can use both xul and webextension addons. Also, even on Pale Moon you can set one about:config line and easily install ad nauseum.

Any single add-on on your list apart from decentraleyes makes it easier to track you. I am not joking. You want to look like everybody else not like some guy trying to achieve privacy.

Remove all of them enable Firefox content blocking, first party isolation and enable resistFingerlrinting the latter both inside about:config

The only way for more privacy is Tor. Any additional add-on actually makes it easier to follow you.

>>ublock origin
user, I...

These two. uMatrix saves you a buttload of resources compared to ublock alone, let alone the other extensions. But, it can't replace decentraleyes. Decentraleyes is very good for its preformance improvements alone, counter-injection should just be integrated into every browser in my OP. Unlike uMatrix, it's essentially impossible for Decentraleyes to break a web page. Thus, it's an absolute must have.
I really can't think of anything else necessary. A tor button extension maybe, but that's the only one that'll decrease preformance just by being enabled, without the tor connection even on.

So, TLDR: uMatrix + Decentraleyes is absolute top tier

This user is right in the sense of pure privacy, but his suggestions will inconvenience your browsing experience inherently, while blocking certain elements and counter injecting resources improves it drastically regardless of privacy.

Attached: 1498238965447.gif (320x180, 3.29M)