What the fuck bros. This computer science shit is throwing me for loops

What the fuck bros. This computer science shit is throwing me for loops.

Attached: C66BADF1-D4FE-4785-8EC5-664F4B58D881.jpg (750x637, 164K)

I hope this is bait

wtf, why is Computer Science so hard?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - 02 [720p].mkv-2019-01-15-13h57m33s196.png (1280x720, 428K)

some CS assignments fucking terrify me but this looks easy as fuck. Seriously OP?

>any sort algorithm
you know what to do

New to this. My teacher is super foreign and I cannot understand a word she says. I haven’t been able to learn anything all semester.

I have the first one done but the magic square thing is fucking my ass up so hard I want to suck start a shotgun.

You can't rely on other people to spoonfeed you. If you can't understand her, research and teach it to yourself.

>she
Oh no no no no...

kek
the professor would think he is either retarded or a genius

I’m trying but I’m really busy. And I can’t invest all this time into it because I have other obligations. That’s why I’m paying for this class.

Wtf do you even do for 2?
Load a magic square into memory?

>super foreign
>she
welp that explains the shitty spec wording

Literally I’m so lost.

>for loops

Attached: 1531438924524.jpg (700x626, 64K)

Probably take as input the size and then size*size numbers and then check that it's valid.

It's ambiguous. It doesn't specify whether to compute the magic square or literally just write a static 2D array with those values.

>For loops
>do while.
Yea yea yea... I’m still lost

>take as input the size
>then size*size
oh no it's retarded

That’s what I’m saying. You should see this homework she makes us do. It’s harder to find out what she wants us to do than actually coding.

welcome to college buddy
your pretty much paying to teach yourself a bunch of shit. The thing is your being pushed hard to learn it all, so you do actually leave being a much more educated person than when you entered.
Use professors as another resource, not the only resource.
Go to their office hours and shit and ask them questions if you need to, early in the major this might not become common, but as more and more people that cant take drop out youll soon be in your teachers small office with half your class as they do some extra curicular tutoring

I've found women in tech tend towards extremes; Either they're these fucking genius turboautists, or complete and utter who got in because they know how to do basic commands in powershell.

Unfortunately, the latter is the only one most people see, since most of the former works from home and spontaneously combust if someone tries speaking to them

Trust me I do tutoring. I can’t really go to her because I can’t understand her. Plus the army eats up almost all my free time so I’m kind of stuck...

Literally commit sudoku.

Attached: 250px-Sudoku_Puzzle_by_L2G-20050714_solution_standardized_layout.svg.png (250x250, 27K)

Thanks. Will do

Just use local search.

yea college is hard.
anyone whos not a spoiled rich kid has to get a job ontop of an already full time+ schedule.

Yea. I wish I didn’t have such a time consuming major

>magic SQUARE

Protip: Stop shitposting and spending your time on Jow Forums. There you go, problem solved

Attached: 44.png (500x446, 91K)

>take as input the solution
found the extra chromosome

Asking people on a technology board if they understand it isn’t shit posting, you faggot.

You must struggle using excel sheets as well brainlet

Attached: 5E913E15-C38E-42EB-ADCD-124007F1E58A.jpg (224x225, 13K)

B O G O
S
O
R
T

Oh no some one said mean shit on the internet. How will I ever recover.

Cope

I've been programming for a while and pretty much every exercise looks terrifying to me at first but then I get the hang of it.

Yea I’m just working out errors on it now. Keep getting no return type

Just use matlab's magic (3)

SLEEP SORT!

>rotate students name k times
>rotate students name
>rotate name
what the fuck kind of nomenclature is this?
Hey Mike? If I rotate your name 5 times what shall I call you?

>rotate from right side in k times
damn, rotate from the right side, and in only k times? thats seriously fast. thats like the keppler run but rotated from the left side!

>rotate students name
>you need to prompts
>if you meet some names start with same letters
>and both diagonals
lol what the fuck? who the fuck wrote this piece of shit assignment?
a matrix has ONE FUCKING DIAGONAL (i,i)

Someone who has a hard time with English