Captcha just spins forever then goes back to the empty check box. Posting this from my phone since that works...

Captcha just spins forever then goes back to the empty check box. Posting this from my phone since that works. How to fix? Rebooting didn't do shit, clearing cookies didn't either.

Attached: DSC_0066.jpg (3840x2160, 3.93M)

works on firefox just not chrome

cleared all my fucking cookies from everything and fucked up my entire browser and it still doesnt work

No ideas huh?

Im gay btw not sure if that matters

Google has blacklisted you, all you have to do is post a video of you apologizing on facebook for not being a good enough consumer

Show boypussy. May be able to help, depends on results.

This I know a fix but I'll only tell you if you post boypussy

i have, ive tried everything i can think of. do i really have to use two different browsers at the same time? this has been going on for a couple days

works fine in a chrome guest window. my big Jow Forums settings page has an option to "disable native extension" but i dont have any Jow Forums extensions installed that i know of.

>phone poster

no way to clear a specific captcha cookie as far as i can tell either. do i need to reinstall my fucking browser?

Captcha: Buy Pass

i dont have any money im not paying to fix something that shouldn't even be happening in the first place

nvm fixed it

fuck off faggot

doesnt work in a VM install of chrome either rofl

works on 4channel domains but not the main site. extra weird.

Wii U or Switch version?

switch

so if i disable ublock origin it works just fine. any way to whitelist just recaptcha while not seeing the stupid ass sex ads?

okay now i actually fixed it, thanks for nothing idiots