GOD SPEAKS IN LISP

Seems to me:
LISP is the highest order language there is. Everything is a subset of LISP. If you argue, please go back to freshman Java and have another go.

Rule 10: " Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of Common Lisp. "

Julia will soon take the place of all you know. Already within a factor of 2 of code written in C. Python, lol magnitudes slower. There's a webdevfaggotry framework out now too!

"We want a language that's open source, with a liberal license. We want the speed of C with the dynamism of Ruby. We want a language that's homoiconic, with true macros like Lisp, but with obvious, familiar mathematical notation like Matlab. We want something as usable for general programming as Python, as easy for statistics as R, as natural for string processing as Perl, as powerful for linear algebra as Matlab, as good at gluing programs together as the shell. Something that is dirt simple to learn, yet keeps the most serious hackers happy. We want it interactive and we want it compiled."

Last would be something you codemonkeys wouldn't understand so let's just say Erlang / Elixir since that's the edgy fad now.

(optionally)
And if you are not a retard, which yes YOU are, a formal logic language to check your shit. Maybe LUA on the opposite end for the retarded.

Really, what else do you need to know except a HDL. but leave that to smart people like myself please. You go program a vending machine, I'll do the life and death embedded systems.

Oh man, when I look at you, I tutt and shake my head. Coding without a degree in math, physics, and EE? wtf were you thinking
>Javascript in 2019 (not even typescript; pls both die)
>Progressive Web Apps? SYSTEM APPS?
>the kikes are doing it: establishing their greedy claws in the last piece of freedom of thought left on Earth. The greedy merchants must control all information from Hollywood to web browser.
>AND YOU'RE COMPLICIT

Attached: lang-rank-618-1-1024x708.png (770x532, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itasoftware.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?

Name 1 program that runs on lisp

Hard mode : name 1 program that runs on lisp that's not made by you

go back to /x/ you schizo fuck

haha nice rage nerd

LISP is the macro-family of all langs.
Julia will replace all other languages since it was not designed by retards and took into account this isn't the 70s anymore.
Maybe C will live a bit longer as low level but generalized abstraction of systems eng, but I think the lmitations of chinkshit will eventually surpass anything further any sort of code optimization can achieve to remedy.

You will never do anything important enough to warrant formal logic verification, so don't worry.

You're too dumb to do HDL. You code the (40? lines) vending machine. I'll keep on making sure the planes don't collide on aproach, missiles go where they fucking need to go, and that pacemaker in your flabby folds of congealed mnt few and cheetoh dust that is your blood and tissue, well I'll take care of that too.

LUA for retards that need it. Always going to be people like javascript users.

>Javascript, not Actionscript? Not even using Typescrpt you lazy zoomer/fgt
>2019, renting music? videos? games?
>WHAT HAPPENED HERE
>now the too-Jew-to-fail (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft) are Judaizing the internet even further with PWA even fucking SYSTEM APPS
>No one else sees the kikes grasping at the last place outside the muhHolocaustisreal Hollywood dribble?

>If you code in Javascript,this kills the goyim

There was one game back in the day made in LISP

It was MSDOS game named Abuse

It had pretty nice game engine and it ran flawlessly

Game itself was not anything too exciting but maybe 7/10 at best, it wasnt bad but there are better games out there

Attached: 220px-Abuse_Coverart.png (220x281, 127K)

I remember abuse being one of the rare Linux games back in the day.

Age of Empires 2 scripting was in a lisp-like dialect. Naughty Dog uses s-expressions for data and scripts. id Tech 6 supports s-expressions as one of its text based data formats, although knowing Bethesda, they probably shifted over to XML for id Tech 7.

(((LISP)))

I wanna learn lisp because of Lain, but I promised myself no more language-hopping until I got decent at C.

Attached: 1530963405276-a.jpg (338x489, 96K)

Not knowing Greenspun's Rules... Not knowing fuck it why bother. Like I said, please go get a math degree, EE, and physics degree then you can be more than a tool for the merchants

How about THE GODDAMN HUBBLE AND SPITZER TELESCOPES or Genera OS from lomg before

Deep Space 1, hm seems NASA really likes LISP

Grammarly.... yeah think retard

Maybe JS kiddies ned to learn Clojure as a stepping stone

But the beauty of LISP is I can embed it into my C on my SoC shit without a problem

But general scripting and faggotry just use LUA

>LOOKING FORWARD TO 5 OR SO YEARS WHEN THE INTERNET IS NOW JUST A FACEBOOK APP COLLECTING ALL YOU DO AND SAY AND GO
>luv meh linux-based Android!
>yes, yes, goy, it's to "personalize" ADVERTISEMENTS
>laughingeldersofzion.gif

Honestly, unless you're doing embedded systems aka real programming, just go for Julia. C, C++, FORTRAN, and Julia are the fastest languages. Julia obviously has superiority.

Sure the libraries will still be in C and FORTRAN ultimately, but let the elite do that/

But if you master C, you have a much better understanding of the way shit is in reality than many, and I mean that literally. Learn some VHDL and all the logic and such attached to not fucking it up and you become nearing greatness tier. Take a few classes on QED, if you can do math, and decide whether you want to make that jew money kiling people by designing the guidance systems on missiles or whether you'd like to be doing the verification of theoreoms and proofs and mathematics and of programming languages from the pov of sound logic
Obviously, killing people for Jews pays more than being an academic

Oh and academic is easier. just more math, the other, need EE or at least a GOOD GOOD grasp of signals and systems, control theory, and signals processing

stop schizo posting

Viaweb (Yahoo Stores) was written in Lisp, but later rewritten since the brainlets at Yahoo didn't understand lisp.

Fuck off youre cancer

>tfw love math but incapable of learning programming and hate academia

Honestly I have never heard of julia before (atleast don't remember it). I picked C back up a couple weeks ago and it's super cozy. I'd like to learn lisp eventually but I'm just gonna make loonix programs for myself to mess around with so C is good for me right now I think. I don't plan on doing programming as a career, mainly just for fun.

I see the reddit schizo posters have found Jow Forums

Show me a function in LISP. Yes, I'll wait.

Honestly lisp is the language the universe is written in.

>Deep Space 1, hm seems NASA really likes LISP
Not anymore.

Pic related.
Before Sony brough them, Naughty Dog was a lisp shop

Attached: crash-bandicoot-ps1-patch-D_NQ_NP_828555-MLB26834976097_022018-F.jpg (1200x1186, 284K)

>reads 1 chapter of sicp
>hurhruuhuruhruuhruhuruuhruhuruh LISP GUISE XD NOTHING PERSONNEL N00BS

Poor guy. Does Lisp cause autism?

Attached: 1545915361535.jpg (513x507, 36K)

Seems to me:
BrainFuck is the highest order language there is. Everything is a subset of BrainFuck. If you argue, please go back to freshman Java and have another go.
Rule 10: " Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of Common BrainFuck. "
Julia will soon take the place of all you know. Already within a factor of 2 of code written in C. Python, lol magnitudes slower. There's a webdevfaggotry framework out now too!

"We want a language that's open source, with a liberal license. We want the speed of C with the dynamism of Ruby. We want a language that's homoiconic, with true macros like BrainFuck, but with obvious, familiar mathematical notation like Matlab. We want something as usable for general programming as Python, as easy for statistics as R, as natural for string processing as Perl, as powerful for linear algebra as Matlab, as good at gluing programs together as the shell. Something that is dirt simple to learn, yet keeps the most serious hackers happy. We want it interactive and we want it compiled"
Last would be something you codemonkeys wouldn't understand so let's just say Erlang / Elixir since that's the edgy fad now.
(optionally)
And if you are not a retard, which yes YOU are, a formal logic language to check your shit. Maybe LUA on the opposite end for the retarded.
Really, what else do you need to know except a HDL. but leave that to smart people like myself please. You go program a vending machine, I'll do the life and death embedded systems.
Oh man, when I look at you, I tutt and shake my head. Coding without a degree in math, physics, and EE? wtf were you thinking
>Javascript in 19 (not even typescript; pls both die)
>Progressive Web Aps? SYSTEM APPS?
>the kikes are doing it: establishing their greedy claws in the last piece of freedom of thought left on Earth. The greedy merchants must control all information from Holywod to web browser.
>ANDYOU'RECOMPLICIT

Attached: Jupiter_Ace.jpg (1536x1929, 1.63M)

Elisp:

(defun sqrt (a) (* a a))

>the kikes are doing it
Lisp was created by a fucking kike you retard.

Die

that a square root or a square?

>Square root
>a * a

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

itasoftware.com/
Ever took a flight?

Rust is better.

the only worthwhile languages.
Erlang/Elixir ftw.

Attached: 1548661262931.png (770x532, 121K)

> embedded systems aka real programming

here's the electronic engineer that can't learn lisp, fucking virgin

What does formal logic in a language mean and how does Lua fail at it?

>88
Based and redpilled

>homoiconic
What, like Diana Ross?