Eurofag buying in the US here

Eurofag buying in the US here.
What da fug happened with hard drive price, fucking hell?! I bought four 4To hard drives in mid 2017 for 119$ each and now the exact same shit cost 170$ each. Did I miss something? It's not only what I want, the price of everything went up by a huge margin. Who did this? Back in my day the prices of HD used to drop every month not go up.

Attached: 1543935124396.png (205x412, 34K)

>To
What does it stand for and why do you use it instead of Tb, furanceu-chan?

Tera-octet, it's french for Terabytes. It makes more sense by the way 'cause one byte is height bits. The average frenchman is 10 IQ points above and 30 kilos below «américans» after all.

>Tera-octet
We're all living in 2019 and these niggas are right into 2045

best time to buy storage is BF but those deals also crop up here and there on slickdeals. no chance getting a good retail deal unless you price match. best I've been seeing in the last couple of years is 8TB for ~$150 each. gotta shuck the drives from externals though.

>10 iq points smarter on average
>still doesn’t understand the concept of items costing because they’re in a different region
kek, anyways There’s likely other factors that took place from the production line to the store in america that resulted in the prices being inflated, plus since it’s a different market the manufacturer prolly has an easier time selling them for a higher price in america

>Eurofag buying in the US here

Attached: 1548663364463.png (152x254, 47K)

>4tb
>$170
Buy 8tb drives instead, because they're cheaper.

USlardman,pls. I alway buy taking in consideration change rate, time, shipping etc... Currently everything sucks. Prices in the USA are up while the € is down, I miss when the € was strong as fuck and consumer goods in the USA cheap, felt like I was shopping in a 3rd World country like Spain in the 80's (good time).
Currently the best deal are in UK, I hope their country has another meltdown so the british rupee crash again and so I will be able to buy everything.

>Currently the best deal are in UK
This, I bought a mint as fuck X230 for 125€ from there.

>Fake news
I can get a 4Tb WD-Blue on Amazon right now for $99.

Attached: 1547784097374.jpg (685x474, 62K)

good taste and bestdealpilled

I can literally walk into my local yurorich parts store and pick one up locally for the same.
OP is a dumbass.

Attached: Clipboard03.jpg (1213x289, 74K)

he's French after all
only difference with a dumbass is that a dumbass may not like it up the ass

This.
Térabit = Tb
Téraoctet = TB
As it should be

Attached: 4587563.png (348x183, 7K)

>Eurofag buying in the US
Stopped reading right here.
Cringe and bluepilled

>paying the outrageous european commie tax for migrant well-being
All the tech comes from America anyway.

is this why you're importing all them niggers?

The reason why the french say octet instead of byte is because bit or byte can be mispronounced into "bite" in french which means dick.

>I have 2 teradicks in storage

The average Frenchman is a 2-digit IQ nigger or gypsy.

>I take exchange rates into consideration
>Why is the price high in dollars when the Euro is weak?
This is literally what you asked.

Sorry, maybe I'm misreading but, are you currently LIVING in US?
Because if you don't you endup paying much more in import duties than you would by buying from within EU.