Finishing my Cybersecurity diploma soon, with the break cumin should I try cramming the OSCP and CISSP in two months?

Finishing my Cybersecurity diploma soon, with the break cumin should I try cramming the OSCP and CISSP in two months?

Attached: 1548383436043.jpg (500x486, 139K)

Yikes

I'm up for the challenge

Any tips how to get both certs?

Attached: 1548492672146.jpg (1100x3035, 1.09M)

Shadman.

whos this cutie

And

Attached: 1547199467907.jpg (850x815, 87K)

Miyuki Ayukawa

thanks fren

Sg??

What do you mean by this

Nevermind, thought you were someone i knew.

No what do you mean by sg

hi Sam

Its a place

Where exactly is this

Id rather not reveal my identity

you an sgbro?

I think I know yall

F A. P

that aside, are oscp and cissp valued in sg?

sgbros assemble.

it kinda pisses me off NCH never got enough recognition

Literally the only good local YouTuber these days

meme degree

It's an emerging meme

Plus Russia China Iran and North Korea will give plenty of demand for my line of work

The guy who did the /v/ rage animation?

You can pass CISSP in a week. It's all theory according to a biased US standard. Personally I find the whole commercial certificate industry, except for Offensive Security and a few others, repulsive. ISC2 and ISACA exams are teaching you nothing you don't already know, they're strictly theoretical and biased, demand you to maintain your certificate buy paying annual fees, and proof of continued education during the rest of your career.

Offensive Security certs are for life, and really demands weeks or months of exploiting numerous vulnerabilities in their lab before you're ready for the 24h exam.

yeet

hmm, so if I want an actual experience, which OSC certs should I get? at least, for two months of studying

PWK (OSCP lab) will keep you well entertained for at least two months. Especially when you unlock all the hidden network segments in the lab. In any case, have your employer pay for it. Last I checked prices are between 150 and 600 US dollars, depending on how many days of lab access you want. If this is too expensive for you now, try hackthebox.eu for free. It will pay off when you go for the OSCP later.

Noice, what about the other tests like osce?

Attached: 57596.jpg (225x350, 35K)