-RX 590
-RTX 2060
-RTX 2070
-RTX 2080
-Radeon 7
-RTX 2080 TI

Attached: 2FTkRgk.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Quadro

Rx 3080 or a 7nm nvidia card next year in the (sadly likely) case that navi is the failure I can already imagine it to be.

Are all 2080tis shipping with Samsung VRAM now ?

Why not the Radeon VII? Navi will most likely be weaker cards, this is their flagship of the year.

none because my 1050 Ti is still fine

Vega VII iff it has SR-IOV.

RX 470

Attached: 1527251754271.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I got a 1070ti

Love my 1050 Ti great card

Let's see... 700$ is not something I want to pay for power hungry graphics card matching a 1080ti. The rx 3080 will most likely be cheaper than a rtx 2070 will delivering roughly the same performance, so decent performance(probably at worst 25% slower than radeon vii) at half the price (or less). The hbm of the radeon vii makes it impossible for prices to drop much so I'm completely sure that I won't buy it.

RX580 so if I accidentally kick my computer down the stairs, it bounces off the kitchen counter and into the microwave with enough force to set itself off for 30 seconds and fry nothing except the graphics card because it's the only component that I don't have wrapped in military grade radiation resistant kevlar, I can trade a homeless man a few Yu Gi Yo cards for another one

navi 12

Is it called Radeon VII, Vega VII, or Radeon Vega VII?

Radeon V(ega)II

>tfw been enjoying my 1080ti since release
Just kidding. It's not worth it. Thank fuck I got it for cheap.
based

Whatever PowerVR release if they decide to come back home.

Why would the Radeon 7 be power hungry

non
i just wait

I'm waiting since pentium 4 3.00ghz Radeon 9600

Radeon VII depending on reviews. I can sell off my Vega 64 and close the gap in price pretty quickly.

Fieseler Radeon V2

Whichever supersedes Radeon 7 in a year or two.
My V64 will hold me over for a while, I expect.

Uh none. I have a overclocked, undervolted NITRO+ 8GB Vega 56 right now and it's still getting the job done just fine.
Once it starts showing signs of depreciation, I'll look into what's the best available for me personally in terms of bang/buck.

Attached: 1548532923753.jpg (508x508, 89K)

Because vega 64 is and radeon vii is 7nm which means:
-50% power at the same performance
OR
+25% performance at the same power

Radeon vii has the 25% more performance (higher clock speeds, otherwise it's pretty similar to a vega 64), so it has the same fucking 300W power draw which counts as power hungry in my book.

Got a 1080ti for cheap when a guy I know ran out and bought the 2080ti when it was announced. He sold me his 1080ti thinking it was obsolete So I'm good.

Whatever would replace 1050Ti as a 75W bus-powered card.

I have a 1070 in my laptop that is fine for the next year or two it can run 4k@30 just fine by tweaking one or two settings, my desktop has a 7970 which is just fine for work

>all these anons being slaves to the AAA games and gpu cartel
Nothing as my 750ti runs dx9 games and most importantly mpv shaders just fine.

Which works better on the linux games?

I got a 1070ti in June will probably get a Navi card whenever that dies

Whatever navi or Arcturus high end turns out to be
Had a 56 ran some games too slow and was a space heater power hog
Went back to my 1080 had more stable performance

Used RX 580 when the new cards all hit the market.

waiting for Navi

I got the 2070 a month ago. It's enough.

I have a Vega 64.
Comfortably waiting for Navi

>he fell for the AMD meme

I'm waiting for Navi... I'd like to play the Witcher 3 on 1440p ultra

I'm sitting on a 1070 which is still enough for another 2 years on Full HD.
I will upgrade once I get stable 60 fps at 4K on a midrange card.

Attached: 3.png (512x512, 48K)

I think I'll stick to my 970 for now even though it's almost four years old already. The 1000 series is becoming rare, the 2000 series doesn't seem like an improvement and costs more, and the Radeon cards are a performance disappointment. Maybe someone will release something decent next year.

Attached: 1526714403661.jpg (808x748, 85K)

This. 2600X and Vega 56.
Imagine how comfy Zen2 and Navi are going to be. Will upgrade after both have been out for at least a year.

Don't wait for Navi. They're going to be weaker cards, with price/performance being their selling point. Buy the Radeon 7, it's AMD's highest card of 2019 and probably 2020 as well.

Underrated post.

Attached: cd8.jpg (261x170, 9K)

If VII has workstation drivers I'll get that.

>Radeon VII
>Vega II
>Navi
Someone please explain this mess.

Attached: 1508357344939.gif (529x720, 296K)

Vega II = The Radeon 7 GPU (the upgraded version of Vega 64)

Navi = Their upcoming video cards

So Vega II this year and Navi next year or something?

Nothing for now. My 1080ti is still fine. I'll skip this 20xx and 30xx gen. Maybe when the 40xx series comes out, it's time to look for a new one.

The Radeon 7 is coming out in about 2 weeks, not sure if they'll make any more "Vega II" cards.

Navi will probably be at the end of this year but they'll be cheaper and weaker cards

waiting for navi

>not sure if they'll make any more "Vega II" cards
I sure hope they do because I don't wanna spend 700 bucks just to get something that's faster than the Vega 64.

Id rec the 1660 assuming it is cheaper

Navi if its a good amount better than r9 Fury. Otherwise I'll play the play the just wait game for next gen 7nm+ after it if I can hold out

I'm skipping this gem. It's terrible and overpriced.
Not like any game I want is going to launch any time soon

I know they will be less performant but 700 bucks is too much for a casual like me. They only advertised the Radeon VII to gamers because Navi was delayed, otherwise they would have announced it at CES and keep the RVII for creative types.

None because my HD7950 is perfectly fucking fine, AND I have comfy AMDGPU on it. What the fuck am I supposed to use a flashy new card for? I play TF2, Guilty Gear and arena shooters. Do you expect me to waste considerable amount of money to play gay AAA shit? Stop making shill threads.
Pic related anyway. I could get by with an X60 for the rest of my life considering how shit modern games are.

Attached: do57ylabqz611.png (960x390, 172K)

Ain't got money to buy a pc