Is this the most Jow Forums show of all time?

Is this the most Jow Forums show of all time?

Attached: Serial_Experiments_Lain_DVD_vol_1.jpg (230x332, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S12365555#p12367150
agree.5ch.net/comp8/
agree.5ch.net/prog8/
agree.5ch.net/tech8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't taint the show by posting about it here.

gaaaaay

It's not a show, it's some shitty anime for 2deep4u teenagers.

love life

no, that would be Battle Programmer Shirase ss it has a healthy dose of imouto loli and extreme programming skills

/thread
it tries to hard to be deep

hime arikawa is the Jow Forums queen.
come back to lainchan.

Battle Programmer Shirase is Jow Forums.

What about New Game! ?

old Jow Forums probably, neo/g/ i don't think so

no

yes

Maybe. Nene, and her boss were geniuses, and everyone else could probably make logos.

Lain = What people want the future to be.
Texhnolyze = What will actually happen.

Nonsense. Jow Forums loves Lain more than any other board.

Attached: 1541662969820.jpg (1280x960, 199K)

It is actually good? I still haven't watched it because I was told it was only okay and unfinished.

Oreimo

I wonder what /lit/'s take on Serial Experiments Lain would be. That would be an interesting thread.

Ya

stop roleplaying u virgins

Attached: alfa2.jpg (1273x1920, 198K)

based and redpilled
ultrabased
cringe and bluepilled
ultracringe

Lain comes up on /lit/. /lit/ generally isn't that good, except on rare occasions, just like Jow Forums.
warosu.org/lit/thread/S12365555#p12367150

Maybe I'd agree with you if it was produced in 2019, but it was produced in 1998. It was ahead of its time.

agree.5ch.net/comp8/
agree.5ch.net/prog8/
agree.5ch.net/tech8/

Where in time is the cutoff point for old Jow Forums?

Attached: 1546910841871.jpg (3264x2448, 2.23M)

Konaka's works are always so fascinating to me. I'd love to see what's on his bookshelf.

it was okay but not as good as people make it out to be. ps1 (((game))) was interesting.

Explain how anything in that show parallels real world tech. This appeals to brainlets who think the internet and AI is literally magic.

it's like 6 episodes lol
just watch it

>Armitage: If musk gets us to mars

Pretty sure GitS:SAC is more Jow Forums than Lain. Isn't Lain some fantasy psychological thriller more than any sort of actual Jow Forums or science?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (600x325, 26K)

SAO=nu Jow Forums

Attached: 1548310180684.png (504x504, 95K)

It's about social isolation, living on the Internet and how it changes you and society, not about just tech. Lain is just a popular forum administrator who goes insane from loneliness and superiority complex.

Attached: techwall.png (500x357, 229K)

idk 2011 maybe ?

This is worse than fucking C++

no, welcome to the nhk is.

Lain is a denpa anime.

I love Lain

Attached: JPEG_20190123_095538.jpg (369x369, 19K)

Let's all love Lain.

Youjo senki

[spoiler]Beeeep[/spoiler]

Attached: V7gHA.png (1008x720, 654K)

When /prog/ died, maybe even earlier.

They do love YKK though, so it's hard to hate them too bad.

Attached: tg ykk city lights water alpha.jpg (800x600, 421K)

Yeah sure if you watch this and then spam LETS ALL LOVE LAIN all over Jow Forums your lack of understanding and experience anyhow related to the topic of this board will surely be ignored and you'll be accepted

Is there a reading list for Konaka's other works like Ghost Hound and Texhnolyze?

Steins;Gate is.

>Using miniature black holes, we can compress 4TB of data down to 32B!
Yeah, no.

Attached: 1544304275628.jpg (311x315, 11K)

You're thinking of Silicon Valley.

Steins;Gate is Jow Forumstechnology

What? That's what happened in Steins;Gate, I've never seen Silicon Valley.

No, Mr. Robot is r/technology.

there was some kind of meteor or someshit that makes everything in the show possible
do a rewatch

fuck off kevin

I'm not sure if it's the most Jow Forums show, but it's one of the most mindfuck anime desu

I like this interpretation but it's wrong.

Mr Robot is Jow Forums.

This is a stupid pet peeve but it always kind of bugs me when illustrations are showing tech with a bunch of cables, and the cables all seem to have the weight and flexibility of yarn or rope or something. Real cables are way less flexible and don't look like that.

The main object around which Silicon Valley revolves is an algorithm that magically compresses and decompresses large amounts very quickly and effectively. Not quite to that scale but not far off.

fuck off kevin

Attached: Mr Robot.png (1170x900, 467K)

>"Oh, I see you're using Gnome. I'm more of a KDE guy myself."

Let's all love Lai-

Attached: 1523338946468.webm (640x360, 2.31M)

L-L-Lain?

Attached: 1520504535211.png (735x720, 313K)

i cant stand how she flies backwards
people usually just go limp and fall to the ground when shot in the head

Attached: 1491380824451.webm (640x360, 384K)

She doesn't really fly backwards, she falls and then immediately hits the ground, which makes sense given the direction of force, which is applied to a point where it can cause that effect, I've seen a similar thing happen in gore videos on /gif/ when people get shot in the head, and those are burly men.

>"this fag can't tell gnome from i3?"

The way her body bounces isn't very natural though

I purchased a Lain doujin last summer where she rapes Alice.

explosive force of the gunpowder is inside her head and directional, so it would push her backwards

my desktop wallpaper is lain and its cute as hell.

Rei might make better waifu material but Misato makes the best waifu material.

Misato is a canon slut though

For me it's Dexter's lab

based and chadpilled

Attached: 6e995310be86217cab20cf7ef8ad1407.jpg (550x550, 33K)

Why cant hiro filter based and redpilled and all that nonsense already, its pretty fucking retarded.

cringe and bluepilled

cuuuck

Nah, it's just tryhard garbage.

watching it on LSD fucked me up. I am now convinced real world is no more real than virtual, and someone could read and connect to me everything i post online, so i am obsessed with hiding my real name and preventing lost of privacy

cringe and bluepilled

The fuck is this from?

Lain has multiple "personalities" which paralels with your normal face you show to people every day (quiet shy user) and "troll" side when you sit on Jow Forums and call other people faggots. Show is about which personality is real

>a macfag show is the most Jow Forums

>Signature literally looks like Chink J something

The japanese-only PS1 game. Was produced before the anime, released after. I like to think of it as a prequel of the anime, in another timeline where Lain kills herself in order to permanently stay in the Wired, only to be brought back to life by Eiri (thus the outro image in the anime).

Based and redpilled

No game no life

I'm thinking of reading Steins;Gate. I am not familiar with Jow Forumstechnology, but it doesn't sound good because it's reddit. Is the VN a memefest?

I quite enjoyed it. Technology-wise it's not the worst piece of fiction I've ever read, but it takes quite a bit of artistic license. VN > Anime.

The characters literally quote internet memes. No one will admit it, but the reason they hate the dub is because it makes it obvious how cringy saying internet memes out loud really is.

The MC is nicknamed "Okarin" as in "Ocarina of Time".

Shit. Now I won't unsee this.

I am yet to find a dubbed VN.

That would be because he's talking about the anime.

A friend that recomed it to me would constantly quote that shit when it aired on facebook to later delete the posts because he realised he looked like a fucking retard and no one was watching it to get him.