OH NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO

OH NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO

twitter.com/business/status/1089892300354998272

Attached: DyATRMaWoAY61-C[1].jpg (1200x576, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wxnY3xQB_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those old $150-200 Rx 570/580 chips are just crushing them too hard.

Can't wait until driver updates crush 2070/2080 cards with vega 56/64.

Y tho? NV fares better than before in consumer market.

Not anymore at least in mid range. Their shitty 1050tis cost as much as a 4GB Rx 570 with half the performance and their 1060s have less vRAM than 4/8GB Rx 580s.

it's -17% right now.
RTX rocks.

I hope Nvidia keeps raising prices so the fanboys have to keep justifying why it's a good thing. People who created this price bubble should suffer. Good thing I won't buy anything Nvidia.

> Their shitty 1050tis
> 1060s
It's old gen now, shouldn't it be deprecated while NV introduces 1660? Meanwhile 2060 dominates Vega 56 while matching it in price and AMD knew about that, lowering its price a month before the 2060 release. Nvidia cut off AMD's high end market and still dropped hard.

>tfw my 580 is hitting 70-80 FPS @ 1440p on high settings with AA disabled on bfv

I don't have any shares. Why should I care?

Only by ~5-10% in most games and then it fucked everyone over by only having 6GB of vRAM which ran into problems in a few 2019 titles.

What would you rather have: better looking game with 10% lower fps or worse looking game with 10% higher FPS.

Nvidia really bombed it HARD this time. Had they kept their greediness in check an 8GB 2060 would truly be crushing the vega 56.

Nobody cares what you think you disgusting CUDA-let.

COPE

> What would you rather have: better looking game with 10% lower fps or worse looking game with 10% higher FPS.
> worse looking game with 10% higher FPS.
This desu. Although it depends, lower than 30 and I'd rather cut settings, otherwise more eye candy.
> an 8GB 2060
That would be interesting to see. Oh well, everything appears to be working on 480, so back to waiting.

why AMD dropped too?

No new products excepts re-released vega 64 and orange man actually bad.

Nah standard correlation within semi industry and exposure to slow down in datacenter business.
Simmilarly to NVDA the price was expecting high growth and reduction of it leads to revaluation and the dawn of tpu units shows that NVDA has no long term advantage when their software stack is slowly being eroded by google

why would anyone ever enable AA
like any of gay2shits' videos always have AAx8/16 or whatever - for what purpose.jpg

You have jaggies on the brain

A dysfunctional US governments hurts economies. Had the shutdown gone any longer and frozen tax refunds more damage would have accrued. Yeah it was the enterprise market that got cold feet but they're directly influenced by consumers. If consumers get cold feet then so do big corpses.

That's not just Orange man's fault, though.

The Dems still need to play ball at then end of the day.

As a dem I have to agree with you. If the government is treated like a toy then nothing will get done by either side and both will end up losing.

i was so fucking pissed when i woke up this morning and nvda was down 17%

amazon just launched their own equivalent of tpus for aws too

>The Dems still need to play ball at then end of the day.
"Hey, we'll give you $1 billion for border security just not to build a wall"
Trump: No
Mitch McConnell: No
"Hey, we'll give you $5 billion for border security just not to build a wall"
Trump: No
Mitch McConnell: No
Sounds like playing ball to me.

The wall is a distraction. Orange man just needs to get impeached already. inb4 libtard

I also own a good amount of Nvidia. Please send help. But I'm holding for a long time so w/e

Impeachment will only cause more governmental instability and electric pence might cause even more damage to the economy than trump has already.

I still want trump in front of a judge once the muller investigation wraps up but after he's out of office.

The Dems are just pissed because they rely on 3rd worlder votes from Latino's.

That and ever since liberals started pushing the """"ani-racism"""" narrative, they've effectively paralyzed themselves from being able to take any actions to protect their own citizenries interest. They need to completely rethink their political strategy. I liked them better when they were for the working man.

Maybe if their strategy was actually in favor of American citizens we wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.

Lastly, the wall really should have been built decades ago.

>Border security

That's what the wall is, bucko.

The Dems are just pissed because they rely on 3rd worlder votes from Latino's.

That and ever since liberals started pushing the """"ani-racism"""" narrative, they've effectively paralyzed themselves from being able to take any actions to protect their own citizenries interest. They need to completely rethink their political strategy. I liked them better when they were for the working man.

Maybe if their strategy was actually in favor of American citizens we wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.

Lastly, the wall really should have been built decades ago.

>Border security
That's what the wall is for bucko.

If Trump is impeached and removed from from office the US will either balkanize or have a civil war.

Possible. Pence could also be up for impeachment though depending on report findings. I don't believe he is completely innocent. In which case pelosi would become president. I know its a super long shot. The biggest issue I have is the precedent started by Nixon and Agnew of getting off with a slap on the wrist and no prison time while acting like they lost everything. They should have rotted in jail.

He shouldn't have blinked.

Fine with this. The southern states can break off and turn into a 3rd world country within 30 years for all I care. They are dragging down the coastal elite from progress and leading the world in many important topics.

Honestly this, we've never gotten along so why drag this whole thing another 100 years?

Why are you here? Isn't this basically Jow Forums shit?

>
>They are dragging down the coastal elite from progress and leading the world in many important topics.

Like what topics? Social constructions theory? Or giving your 6yrld hormones?

Are you fucking retarded?

>US will balkanize
Into what regions?
>Have a civil war
There aren't as many die-hard Trump fans as you might think. There's certainly not enough to start a remotely successful armed insurrection. The most they'll do is pull another Cliven Bundy.

Yeah right.

green energy, no strong separation of church and state, soft state diplomacy, investing into social programs to help poverty, education, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wxnY3xQB_s

Some big sales in China went poof for both consumer and datacenter deals.
2,2 billion dollar turnover instead of the projected 2,7 billion.
My advice: Buy now. Future of Nvidia continues to look great. It's free money.

Attached: 1517945384701.jpg (645x773, 224K)

uhhhh?

do i have a virus or something?

Attached: UHHHH.jpg (1595x937, 236K)

>he's never been on a plane and visited the white paradise of the Pacific Northwest
get out of your humid basement

>Can't wait until driver updates crush 2070/2080 cards with vega 56/64.
i'm looking for AMD to gain everywhere but that shit is just retarded man. Vega performs well in BFV for example cause optimized engine but you're just full of shit with that

Was redirected to this site.
Pretty wholesome compared to the usual "these women only want to FUCK" stuff I usually see.

Attached: screenie.png (1968x1776, 2.48M)

>people are ridiculously slow to adopt monitors that go beyond 1080p 144hz which limits the useful gpu price to about 150-200€
>gamers that have time to play games to justify the price of the gpu cant afford those 500-1k cards to begin with
>everyone wants a "midrange" card that is more than 20% more powerful card than what they already own but none exist

What are the questions?

>Are you older than 24?
>Do you think finding a dating partner can be a good experience?
>Would you like to meet a serious girl and spend good time together on our site?
>Do you take the responsibility for the information you post on our site?

>Checking our database for matching profiles Based on your answers, there are 9,371 female members near you You are approved to sign up

It doesn't make a difference whether or not you answer the questions with yes or no.

apparently has a lead in re2 remake too, so most likely every capcom game going forward with lean amd, any game based on dice will lean amd, any racing game that isn't paid to gimp on amd will lean amd, any 2d game can be played even on integrated, and going forward with dx12 vulkan, things will skew more and more toward amd

its not one game is a general trend.

lets put it another way, would you rather have textures half the size they should be for 10% more frames, or twice the texture size for 10% less...

realistically, if devs werent shit we wouldn't run into vram issues like this, but here we are.

is that normal for stocks to drop straight down like that?

tech market trend for the most part, because apple fell, everyone took a hit.

Overpriced stock due to people assuming cryptocurrency crap continues forever, in addition to things that arent related to nvidia specifically like the entire tech industry stocks dropping.

Not normal but can happen when someone fucked up badly.
The drop wasn't that bad if you look 1 month ago but it will be if they don't recover and keep doing worse.

who fucked up?

NVIDIA assuming stuff related datacenters and that people would buy overpriced cards that perform the same than 2-3 year old cards.

>ERP system
E-erotic roleplaying?

Attached: nervouse anime girl.jpg (439x452, 43K)

I need a single person to pin it all on

Nvidia doesn't care about those cards, they hardly make money there

post your f-list QT

The wall isn’t going to stop shit. Illegal immigrants are also at an all time low. Maybe you’d know this if you didn’t follow Putin’s lap warmer.

>muh Russiagate!
Go back to Twitter you NPC. Russiagate and Mueller conspiracy theorists are as dumb as QAnonfags but 100x more obnoxious since the media indulges them unlike QAnon.

You're right, over staying Visas is the real issue.

Dems aren't talking about the either though, AND I WONDER FUCKING WHY.

>all time low
Just 40 year, it's still 400,000 yearly

Everyone bought their CPU's back in 2016 and no one is not upgrading because current gen is too expensive compared to fps gains you would get.

retard. 8 x is never ussed thesedays and when you see 16 x its for anisotropic texture filtering which never costs evven 1 fps on all hardware from the last10 years

post was clearly about aa not af

Russia isn't a counter argument to the immigration issue :/

So uhh.
Is this bad?
What about my 1080s?

Who the fuck even plays BFV? It's a cuckold game.

amd down 8%
cant wait to see how they do after their er tomorrow

Obama

is nv dead?

>69561928
lol are you people retarded?

doesn't matter, trump was elected to build a wall and his mandate is to build a wall. dems are just cock blocking it so they can say "SEE HE COULDN'T EVEN GET A WALL BUILT" with no hint of irony in 2020

Dems were elected in 2018 on a strict "Fuck Trump and everything his supporters care about" mandate.

I hope your mom gets gangraped by MS-13, Jayden Brayden Jr.

>MS-13
pretty sure they don't exist anymore
also imagine complaining about something freedums had the fault of creating

Post yfw you don't own an nvidia card

Attached: 145.png (340x407, 193K)

>being this naive

So uh, why didn't he build the wall in the first two years where his party controlled the presidency and congress?

Most Republicans like illegal immigration because Mexicans and Pajeets are treated as slave labor for farms and corporations. Trump is closer to Buchanan or Nixon that the current crop of Republicans who are all pro-corporate neocons/neolibs.

Right, exactly. I just think it's absurd to say that democrats have stopped him building the wall, when he had TWO YEARS to do it with his own party in power.

So I realized my pc can't play hardly any newer games. Looking to buy a new on, but am total noob. budget around 1000-1500. I'm using microcenter too look up gaming rigs, but they all seem good...

lol my 970 still kicks ass and Ill probably go vega in a few years fuck nvidia

>fell for the 3.5GB scam and proud

It's seriously not hard to build your own, it's really like legos. It just takes a little bit of research.

Though I will say, I haven't really looked into the hardware market in a couple years since I built mine, it's possible things have gone fucky and you can get a pre-built one for cheaper than building it yourself, that does happen sometimes.

A OCd and undervolted Vega 56 already crushes the 2080 at half the games, the 2070 was surpassed already at lunch.
The Vega 64 was equal to 2080 at launch but easily surpasses it now.

Attached: satania_evil.png (593x500, 564K)

Obviously I meant 1070/1080*
Derp

Attached: 1548709701175.jpg (400x421, 17K)

no it wasn't. it could barely keep up with 1080 and only in a few games