OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: downfall.png (768x840, 177K)

They've lost more than what amd is worth, and is still worth more than amd.

BUT RAYTRACING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FUTURE!!!
NOW WE'LL HAVE NO LIGHTING IN OUR VIDEO GAMES!!!

They'll just have to rely on cuda I guess.

How will poomd ever recover

stfu, queer

Why did this happen?

They found out that leather jacket man's leather jacket wasn't actually made out of real leather.
Stocks dropped after he lost the cool guy chad points.

Gaytracing didn't catch on and nvidia is utterly shocked that people aren't willing to blow $1,000+ on a GPU alone to play video games.

Not to diminish Nvidia's specific down-ness but to be slightly fair, nasdaq itself is down, so is dow.

MUH RTX
THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE
VII UNDERWHELMING DLSS BEATS IT
MUH DEEP LEARNING UPSCALING
DUDE RAYS
>286 to 133 dollaridoo stocks
GayVidya BTFO

LOL OH NO NO N O NO

First Intel, now nvidia. They can't keep up. AMD is like a buff dude that will fuck your girlfriend until you hang yourself.

AMD is like that retarded kid with down syndrome who grabs your gfs ass

Now imagine being cucked that way, that your girlfriend would rather fuck a kid with downs

>making fun of squint eyes leather jacket boy poor marketing decisions
This thread is racist.

>amdcels cope

Imagining it right now, but back in the real world amd is the yard, and all amd CUDA-lets are the tard sympathizer/enabler.

So whats the point of paying more money for nvidia and their cuda? When AMD GPU are thousands cheaper, less heat, less power, more modular and get upgrades that give them ray tracing cuda compatibility and so on...

I wish AMD would try to buy Nvidia.
Then they would create an exclusive GPU socket that only AMD motherboards can have.

They significantly lowered their revenue guidance from 2.7B to 2.2B citing "deteriorating macroeconomic conditions" and lack of demand in China.

>its amds fault our stock's going down the drain

Attached: 68578758756.png (653x566, 23K)

Yes lets root for monopoly , that sure won't backfire like hell.

That's what they get for selling 1399.99USD defective gpus barely faster than the previous generation and pushing useless rushed half baked crap nobody asked for.
Who the fuck wants to cut their fps in half for fancy effects in a fucking fps game?

>Yes lets root for monopoly , that sure won't backfire like hell.
The patents critical to GPUs are close to expiration aren't they? Nvidia are probably pushing AI and raytracing stuff because they will face increased competition soon in conventional GPUs. They were able to keep the Nvidia & ATI duopoly for a long time, ARM, intel and powerVR can make GPUs but it's possible patent licensing prohibits them from making PC GPUs.

>amdcels
I know you tried to copy "incels" but you failed

Is this the best time to buy Nvidia shares?

>be amdfaggot
>has nothing else to do with his AyyMD APOO but watch fucking stocks
How pathetic can you get?

You're inside a walled garden of binary blobs anyhow. What does it matter if there's one blob or two? A roundabout way of saying: It's already a monopoly.

If you don't own any stocks you should shut the fuck up and ram up your asshole.

Always on the loser's side, I see.

>who grabs your gfs ass
Imagine that you are being cucked, even by a retard.

Attached: 1537733177134.png (1280x1280, 651K)

>Who the fuck wants to cut their fps in half for fancy effects in a fucking fps game?

Me, it looks stunning.

Cope.

It took a single developer a week to port from CUDA to C. And the results are Pic Related. The harder you work it, the faster it goes.

Attached: _20190128_123016.jpg (720x637, 82K)

>Me, it looks stunning.
it doesn't.
It's also an approximation of lightning, but instead of getting designed by the game dev, it's decided by an algorithm.
Ray tracing is years away from now.
This is the placebo effect, you take a flour pill and you already "feel" better.

Why are stocks moving like fucking crypto now?

>lack of demand in China
I love it when corps fail to capture the Chinese market. It's like two big evils collapsing together, how poetic.

Attached: unaboomer.png (120x150, 24K)

Competing forces manipulating the invisible hand. All very high level esoteric stuff.

China trying to tank the market, American industrialists propping up the damage done. Then you have the natural forces hitting all these industries that deal with China extensively. It's interesting to watch.

The more you buy the more you save

Attached: bigger drop.png (957x425, 32K)

lol

It looks like shit. The whole thing is essentially a massive scam. The most "valuable" part of "RTX" is DLSS and that makes games look actively worse in exchange for better performance.

>23.5GB

Attached: file.png (980x1040, 1.1M)

Never said which side I was on. Even when I don't like the other side I'm still glad it's there to prevent stagnation on the side I like.

Jow Forums pls go
we hate your spamming and your advertising, pls fuck off.