Why does it take an act of god to install shit on linux?

Attached: Dahaw71XcAAg_QQ.jpg (736x627, 41K)

because you are low IQ

You only need to run a simple command in a package manager of your choosing 90% of the time. What are you trying to install that requires divine intervention?

Because its a shit OS?

Third post best post. Fuck outta here with that fedora neckbeard hipster software bullshit

linux user here. I think the problem is not with linux but that OP is a big retarted faggot frogposter

sudo apt get love install
MFW
>package not found

sudo pacman -S emacs

instead of
>opening browser
>go to emacs.org
>looking for the ftp directory near me
>looking for the correct type to download
>only have a .zip instead of the actual program downloaded
still not working properly

They made PackageKit for brainlets like you

linux is a kernel

“love” is a program but I don’t think “install” is.

if you dont like it, dont use it. Pirating Windows is free and easy.

Syntax wrong
Also apt-get is deprecated. Use apt

sudo apt-get loli install unzip

>Pirating Windows is free and easy.

How?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (720x627, 35K)

If you don't know how buy a $5 key.

>Why I am too stupid to do X
>frogposter
Every fucking time

Attached: 0f02c5fd45625e66d28fb272c58f42db45b259bfac946243d92ab94bd5e277b4.jpg (612x373, 30K)

>buying a illegitimate key
ultimate cuck experience

Attached: 1539535022064.jpg (337x404, 43K)

They're real keys though.

apt install love

No want to get passed key?

1) Download Glorious Windows 7 ISO. Can be cracked, doesn't have to.
2) Find free key for windows 7 online, may take a minute
3) Activate 7 and go online for Windows 10 upgrade
>b-but its past the free update trial
4) like the disabled human being you are, download the windows 10 for "accessibility" (windows 10 has an accessibility install because it has "accessibility" features from microsoft not found in 7)
5) Run the installer
6)???
7)Profit

package manager + package name
or
make install
if you cant do it i think you might be actually retarded

What?

On Windows I just left click.
Linux btfo. Hahahaha

yeah, and it tells you that you don't have the fucking dependencies and you can't find them. Or you try to install something it fucks something else up then does not work then you try to reinstall something that works and it goes full alah ackbar on you and just fucks your shit up so you reinstall

If I may interject for a second, fuck you.

Jow Forums can't linux

Attached: 3a71c456adb348b3adbf32ded9cf4fac.jpg (494x331, 19K)

>op irl

Attached: 45728297.png (540x960, 185K)

please just stay in your containment board

Also have this image, dumb frogposter.

Attached: dumbfrogposters.gif (487x560, 898K)

t. someone who went on jewtube to look for tutorial that some pajeet created without looking up what the commands did first

>linux

Linux can't into Linux

>how to get a virus on linux
lol

>pajeet

I can go line by line and install a trillion libraries hell I even compiled a fucking program thinking maybe that might solve the problem.

Nothing

This is why windows has a fucking monopoly and can use 100% of your processor to data mine you. With no fucks given.

Attached: 5c34f2d4abbbe_thumb900.jpg (900x1071, 51K)

Linux is a virus

Windows users are the best. They will literally install anything.

>Activate 7 and go online for Windows 10 upgrade

Why the fuck would you install WIndows 10 and why would you think that would be a upgrade. Win 10 is about as shitty as linux

Did you mean Android/GNU/Linux?

No, all of linux. It is like god mode to make a driver work unless you want some opensource shit that does not even work as well. Trying to uninstall shit is absolute cancer

>some pajeet created

Yeah the reason it is mostly pajeets is because the civilized world is not using it.

>It is like god mode to make a driver work
Only for retards and freetards.Drivers are piss easy on any non-restrictive distro. Christ, you clowns make it out like we're a bunch of masochists. Do you honestly believe we use Linux just to spite the likes of you?

>you clowns make it out like we're a bunch of masochists.

You are tho, it is like you installed DOS on your system and just go full command promps for everything

>it is like you installed DOS on your system and just go full command promps for everything
Nah, most of us aren't minimalism fags.

>apt install firefox
wow that sure was hard

you literally select things and confirm installation by entering your password in the fucking graphical package manager of your choice you stupid retard nigger

what fucking shitty distro are you using where this is problem? you are the blackest retard gorilla nigger that i have ever seen

MINT

I TRIED TO DOWN LOAD FUCKING AMDGPU DRIVERS FROM THERE SITE FUCKING THING UNINSTALLED SHIT AND DID NOT INSTALL SHIT

ALSO TOLD ME THAT I DID NOT HAVE OPERATION SYSTEM SUPPORT FOR IT EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT FUCKING UBUNTU IS MINT ECT

>sudo pacman -S firefox

Attached: to1lps152sc21.jpg (576x960, 63K)

lmao

You are everything evil in this god-forsaken world

install gentoo