Sony Xperia XZ4 what we know so far?

We expect XPERIA XZ4 to debut at Sony's Mobile World Congress (MWC) showcase on Monday, February 25, and could be the firm's best smartphone in years.
The device will have a 6.5-inch 4K HDR display with an aspect ratio of 21:9 with narrow bezels on the top and bottom. Most of the movies released these days are shot in the 21:9 aspect ratio, making this new phone perfect for viewing wide-screen digital content and movies.
We also have triple camera sensor on the back with an integrated laser sensor. According to earlier reports, the device was supposed to come with a new imaging solution that included the company’s upcoming IMX666 sensor.
The report also claims that this new phone will be made available in two storage variants – 128GB and 256GB
It will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor paired with an Adreno 640 GPU. Also Gizcina In the previews news stated that benchmark test were runned from AnTuTu with incredible scores of 395K points. The device will run Google’s latest Android 9.0 Pie operating system out-of-the-box.
Also the new report states from igeekphone that the device may get a new name – the Xperia N1. However It's not officially confirmed by sony so that remains to wait untill 25 february and find out. Are you excited about the new Xperia phone?
Link to the article : indianexpress.com/article/technology/mobile-tabs/sony-xperia-n1-leaked-images-show-219-display-triple-cameras-and-more-5552598/

Attached: 47693298_289472631769159_9200431557542956262_n.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

>meme aspect ratio
TRASH

Boomers need not apply

nice facebook filename. now kill yourself shill.

I just want the XZ4 Compact. Modern but without the retarded design or ridiculous amounts of cameras other phones have.

Attached: xperia-xz4-compact.jpg (700x350, 17K)

(You)
Hope your dream comes true mate!

Who thinks that i'm working for companies is completely wrong here. I'm a sony fan and this thread that i'm making is to prove the japanese can innovate and make quality. The problem is that they are conservative and the staff that works there needs a fresh replacement with young people's. Korea and China are more advanced than Japanese. Before calling someone shill think about it twice!

XZ1c is still the best Sony phone on the market.

Sony is Japanese, and so is gookmoot.
Gookmoot is forcing everyone to buy a pass to post images, and start threads.
Japanese are fucking Jews.

New smartphones are fucking dumb, waste of money.
>muh useless 4k resolution so you can drain battery faster
>muh slightly faster SoC for ebin fortnite gaymen even though 3 generations old chips can run Android flawlessly
>muh same shitty battery life
>muh useless 16 gorillion RAM just so you can advertise a higher number and drive the price up

Let me know when any of this shit is actually worth buying, I'll keep my S8 until then faggots.

One's again i will tell you what i'm winning from this! tell me i love Jow Forums. I daily post different threads when i have time. I'm here to share what i love. People's everytime misunderstood many things. Well i'm gonna stop making threads and you better go and support others. I want to show what sony doing cause they really stupid and don't have a even one ad in the fucking tv's over the world. How the hell they will even succeed this way. I'm only one person but i think atleast i can tell some users to make a better choice cause japan when comes to make something good they will make it. Even other companies can't stop them if they plan to do it anyway.

>no headphone jack

Yeah, keep your shit

Do you have dementia?

it has a jack but i forgot to write this thing. Jow Forums doesn't offer a edit option damm...

>no headphone jack
Is this true? Why the fucking Sony copying the retarded trends instead of doing their own thing?

No, why?

Yes Korea and China with their garbage phones
>Samsung S10 phone have holes and pill notches
>Chinkphones are notched to hell and come with meme gimmicks like sliders and rear OLED displays

Get a DAC, plebs.

Sony doesn't deserve to be underated!

>Get a DAC, plebs.
The smartphone should have one built it you asshole.

General public is blind when chosing Korea and china brands...

it has audio jack don't you reading pleb! he said it!

finally it's about time to get their shit together!

How much is it in us, and what frequencies will be supported?
Will they let root, and custom ROM?

you don't need custom ROMshit! Xperias are practically stock, just rice it like you normally would

>You don't need custom ROMshit
>practically stick
Seems like they're practically trash to me then.

Well stick to your Xiaomis then, they are ROM friendly.

I agree with you mate.

fair enough but i want to know the price please?

900 burger dollars, minimum.

Thanks. I'll check out some xiaomis.

support xiaomi you fag!

I might. Phones seem to be root, and custom Roms are available. I just don't like that they don't have headphone jacks, or microsd slots.
I'll probably buy a o+ instead.

eeeee yes white piggu! buy Xiamoni! it is best processor phjone for your gweilo hand! dew ne low mo on all gewilo!

K. Also your in thread "character" is kind of gay.

japanese makes the best smarthphone period!

32 comments! thanks for the support. i will continue make threads so people can know about sony's new phone!

I also love Japanese smartphones, they are the best industry class leading phones.

xperia xz4 or n1 whatever is in my list! Probably gonna buy it! no regret bros!

Any other cunts here still on the XZ Premium?

Attached: Xperia_XZ_Premium_Chrom_bg.jpg (2032x1524, 163K)

dubs for Compact reveal

Attached: 1542767709542.png (514x545, 273K)

me too lad, me too
if it has a good DAC, headphone socket and good battery that would be great

Why are Sony phones so kino lads?

Attached: AndroidPIT-Sony-XZ1-compact-7464-w782.jpg (782x335, 34K)

Z5 Compact here. See absolutely no reason to upgrade.

Do you love Japan?

They're alright I guess. Why, did you hear that Japan likes me, or something?
UwU what did Japan say?

Is this even a question?

I love japan but i don't know if they do the same for us the gaijins...

I think I've already seen this guy somewhere...

Cause they look like long lost great-great-cousins of the

Attached: nokia-n9-022814_660x366-zoom.jpg (660x366, 36K)

hmm...ok sony let's see 25 february is not far away. will see the conference! what about you guys?

This fucking shitskin has made the same exact threads over the past few days blatantly shilling.
Kill yourself retard.

how much megapixels is the camera??

he's just new

New, because he's pointing out the obvious?

>Xperias are practically stock, just rice it like you normally would
Yeah normally I start by getting root access. MicroG is also pretty much necessary to make many things usable.

>hiroshimoot is forcing people to buy passes
sasuga newfriends

The nipanons from 2ch were right.

It apparently might not come out, which is a shame bc I want one bad

It appears it will have a 1440p screen instead of a 4k one as reported in the OP.

Attached: 630085.jpg (730x954, 29K)

>no notch
i'm in

The supposed connection between moon and Sony is obvious because they are both from Japan? You're clinically retarded.

wires are gay

21:9 aspect ratio..
That's only 2.56 wide on a 6.5 diagonal, can't read shit on a screen that thin, my Mi Mix 1 is 3 wide and barely is enough