Here's your OS that you paid/broke the law for, bro

Here's your OS that you paid/broke the law for, bro

Attached: chromeedgead.0.jpg (1200x800, 58K)

>watch these ads while you browse to earn MicroBucks, spend them in the Microsoft store on all of our 6 appealing games!

>broke the law
??

You either pay for it or pirate it

When you set another browser as the default, it fucking makes you click twice saying "Microsoft Edge has tons of features. Are you really sure you want to switch?" And the options are "Sure I'll give it a shot" or "No really, switch." It makes you choose twice just to be "sure."

I screenshotted this but it's on my other computer.

I never saw a single ad in windows 10 you noobs need to learn how to setup a PC properly.

Strange, doesn't seem to happen to me, my computer does what I say instead of attempting to bargain with me

Attached: 1200px-Gnulinux.svg.png (1200x1363, 290K)

why does the linux penguin have that weird ox behind him?

Or you get like six copies of it from school

LTSC doesn't have this problem

they're life partners

What is the upside-down person supposed to represent?

lol

how many suckers are getting swirlied

Microsoft hanging you become unneeded

then you paid, at the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars you dummy

>They have to pay for their education

Dumb burgers

Yeah, I'm sure they're giving you Windows licenses for free at your free university, faggot.

They do though

Microsoft DreamSpark gave me plenty of free microsoft products

fag

that's a medal, i think, a really shitty one

>what is windows 10 education edition
Ask me how I know you've never completed third level education

Attached: 400.jpg (477x400, 81K)

Post proof that you got Windows licenses at a free university then.
Wrong. I'm on a free public university and there aren't any free licenses. The only free things are the classes and the exams.
If you didn't get the OS for free then that's irrelevant.

I have literally never seen this, and I've been using Windows 10 since 1507.
How many dozens of buttons do I have to press to get it to come up?

>Post proof

I graduated 5 years ago. I don't understand why other countries having education systems that don't plunge their citizens into huge amounts of debt makes you so upset though.

>free public university
Which is below third-grade education, so 's point stands.

Greek University: free

Access to Microsoft Dreamspark: yes

just accept it it faggot

meant to quote this

That's exactly what they do, dumb fuck.

I’m on a fucking iPad now.

It's an astronaut strapped into his seat because their deals will have you over the moon.

But I'm already over the moon.
If you're on the moon, look up - there I am, on that blue planet that barely moves.

I get pretty much all MS products free with my object oriented software course including MS Server 2019 and Win 10/7/8

That's really deceptive because "Sure I'll give it a shot" sounds like a confirmation, not like "cancel"

I get pretty much all MS products free because I pirate them.

Attached: 1548041502053.gif (403x302, 1.82M)

I'm in the same boat, I can just get the free legitimately now for the rest of my life because of a loophole in how my college does access to the software distributor.

That's a hell of a loophole, then.

Yep, as long as I sign up for a course, then cancel before tuition is due, I get a year of access to the repository they have, could be any course too from an actual software course to basket weaving. Won't say where I'm at but it's pretty rad.

not my os

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-28_20-27-22.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

It is the gahnoo logo

Microsoft makes governments pay for Winboat and office so all public institutions get it for free if you work or study there you get it too just ask.

I'm on fucking free public college you stupid retard.
No free public university is going to give out something for free that it had to buy when it isn't strictly necessary.
If Windows licenses are available then it would say so somewhere, wouldn't it.
That shit is given by Microsoft for free, Windows Education licenses are sold through volume license.
The implication was that I would know licenses are given for free if I was a tertiary education student. Whether I have completed it or not is irrelevant.

>I was a tertiary education student
Why the fuck are you expecting free shit if you go to a free University? Retard.

What distro is that

>governments pay
Which means you pay.