New here

Can I get a quick run-down on the Jow Forums community ? it seems a lot cleaner, less toxic and more....'opinion inclusive?' then Jow Forums

Attached: 1535339354078.png (550x550, 116K)

Beware of underage iditots and gay spamming posters, they ruined this once interesting and discussion filled board

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDDXDXXXXDXDXDXXD ELELELELLELELELELELELELLELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXXXXXDDDDDDD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^))^)^)^^:^::^:^:^:^:^:^)^)^))^)^)^):^)^)^::)^)^)))^):^:^:^:)^)^)^)^)^)^:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

Attached: 9e1b0c42fd85bd565298252c488199ad.png (900x900, 571K)

>"""""""""""""" he"""""""""""" post frog

Attached: haha-faggot.jpg (390x285, 24K)

shut the fuck up retarded incel

*than Jow Forums.

>Can I get a quick run-down on the Jow Forums community
It's a board, with flags and fags. You can discuss things, or spam things, and maybe post a few images here and there.

also the question mark, after community is poorly spaced lol

Yes. But in some countries that is okay, like in France.

>literally spam
>"haha faggot"
>shut the fuck up retarded incel
>Picking details to correct in text
Interesting behavior...
... no realy, you gave me more info then you think

Attached: thinker.jpg (182x278, 8K)

Who are you quoting

nobody...
just implying

Attached: 1539008175014.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>Romania

>Russia

Yeah, guess you really are new around here.

die frogredditer

>Romanians are butthurt
>Romanians are dumb
>fk Romanians
>romainans are gypsies
>stuff like the above
Nah, I am not THAT new here
that was a joke

What you have just described sounds more like Jow Forums

welcome to reddit

FUCK NIGGERS

my ass faggot

Make kot threads
Reply in kot threads
That's all

Attached: 1532143410601.png (1198x554, 400K)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1535076881622.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAP.gif (227x278, 1.93M)

I'm the leader

Attached: 1521588165596.jpg (900x1200, 425K)

>romania

Hail Denmark!

Attached: F3FA1240-9F92-43E0-BBDB-4C7B8FE957EE.gif (320x180, 536K)

No, you really are new, welcome!

checked

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you filthy N’wah? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Morag Tong, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret dungeon runs on Vvardenfell, and I have killed over 9000 cliffracers. I am trained in Telvanni wizardry and I punched Vivec in the dick so hard the godhead woke up. I will trap your soul in a soul gem so small even Molag Bal himself would not wish such punishment on his enemies, brabbling outlander. You are nothing to me but just another S’wit. You think you can get away with insulting a member of one of the Great Houses like that ? Think again, piece of filth. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Blades across the Tamrielic Empire and your Siltstrider is being taken captive right now so your better prepare for the Corprus that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your mind. You’re a fucking sleeper, Fetcher. I can levitate anywhere, anytime and I can deport you to Oblivion in over 700 ways, and that’s without help from any Daedra. Not only am I extensively trained in using Kagrenac’s Tools, but I have access to an entire army of Ordinators and I will use them to trample your filthy corpse, slave. If only you knew what vengeance your little raid in my ancestral tomb was about to rain down upon you, maybe you would have stayed in your stinking homeland. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you are about to be burned alive by my fireballs, you poop-reeking lizard. I will infect you with blight and you will drown in a vat of fermenting Greef. You’re dead, outlander.

Nice digits

>Romania

>Jow Forums
>Interesting
LOLE!

Attached: 1536982803406.jpg (608x793, 67K)

>frog

Attached: 20181121_103654.png (957x718, 684K)

hi the leader im dad ;)

>Jow Forums
>interesting and discussion filled

found the redditor

Attached: 9EEC13D3-20A5-4E96-8A3C-4AD584BC41C3.jpg (566x425, 41K)

You faggots are part of the problem
Die

checked for ye royal neetness

Attached: 1540791267644.jpg (319x319, 23K)

seriously tho what is it with the newfags and the dead frogs, every fucking time
it's like they literally have no brain capacity for anything else

I’m the only quality poster here

Attached: 80E0DFB9-0F72-4EB7-926C-1D95470780B9.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Yeah i don't have anything against Ashleyfag as he/she doesn't shit up the board although he's underaged i think, but 15 isn't far away from 18 so who cares
You did get banned earlier though, right?

He and yes I get banned constantly it’s tradition at this point

Attached: 1847C09A-6AD7-47A1-864F-49DECD1EE9E0.jpg (1200x1092, 175K)