Sorry for phonepost

Sorry for phonepost.
I downgraded an old iPhone to iOS 6 for muh nostalgia and I wanted to check if there were still some useable apps but now I can't sign in to my Apple account to download anything because of the usual 2 step verification that didn't exist back then. Any help fa/g/gots?

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 150K)

Get a noose, and shoot yourself with bleach.

>shoot yourself with bleach
How do I do this exactly?

Give it back, Tyrone.

Jailbreak it and install ipa’s manually

Use the noose bleach boy.

Yeah, sign in to your Apple acc from your PC and disable 2FA.

Return it, Jamal

It's basically impossible especially if you allowed your iCloud account to get upgraded.

Give it back Jerome

Is that the only way? Can't I install them with iTunes?

I've had this phone since 2012 you meme loving fucks.

>I've had this phone since 2012
And it's still not too late to return it.

You might be able to if you're using an older version of iTunes, and don't have it set to automatically download. I think the process requires that you be signed in, but I could be wrong.

I'm curious about this myself. I have an old iPhone 4 that I might try this with when I get home.

>I've had this phone since 2012 you meme loving fucks
>stashed since 2012
You could have bought your own by now Jamal.

>I have an old iPhone 4 that I might try this with when I get home
The iOS 6 downgrade only works for the 4S and the iPad 2 I think. Sorry pal.

There's that Coolbooter tweak. Works on my iPad 4, iPhone 4 may be supported too.

Read the instructions brainlet, Enter passwordXXXXX with the 2 factor code at the end of your password.

>t. using an iphone 4 right now with 2FA

Stop being a faggot. It only shows that message when you have 2 or more devices attached to your iTunes account, so if that's not showing up on another one of your iToys, then it's obviously not your account/phone

Attached: 1524940081327.png (400x1650, 367K)

It's totally retarded, but this actually works

>using Apple
You did this to yourself you sick, sick person

Attached: 1504046226006m.jpg (831x1024, 103K)

Yep, it worked this way. Now I have to find a way to install old apps. For some reason some of them like YouTube will allow you to download a compatible version of it and some others will flat out tell you to fuck yourself even if you had them downloaded back then.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1543435320792.jpg (1198x836, 272K)

We all knew this was a thing. And I was aware of it when I downgraded to iOS 6. It's bullshit but there's nothing I can do about it.
I still have my iPhone 8 AND an Android as a backup phone. Why are you laughing at me?

>I still have my iPhone 8
>Why are you laughing at me?
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1547575888718.jpg (1041x1041, 295K)

Attached: 07E.jpg (520x321, 30K)

God that UI was so fucking comfy

This

Got me interested..
>Telcel is a Mexican wireless telecommunications company
Give it back José

fpbp
Where do iToddler manchildren get the false impression that they or their manchild fruit toys belong on Jow Forums?