Oh, I didn't see you there. Don't mind me

I'm just here wasting 2x more energy than the NVIDIA equivalent. You don't mind paying double when you get your utility bills, do you?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Who are you?

>nvidiot posts damage control thread using ebay image
pottery

Every time Nvidia fucks up and there's a thread about it, Nvidia loyal cocksuckers will start making threads like OP did.
No bump and no-(You) from me.

Ya I went from an r9 280x to a 1060, marginal improvement but it's quite when under partial load and uses a lot less power.

I don't understand, the Rx 570 has a TDP of 120 just like the GTX 1060.

>says the novidia owner while his RTX 2080Ti literally explodes because of the RTX cores overheating

Let's assume you play 3 hours a day. 3 hours a day and 31 days in a month gives you 93 hours in a month. Let's assume that your curry card uses 400W more. For the month, that's 37.2 KW-hours. The average power cost is about 12 cents a KW-hour. This means that you would be paying about $4.46 extra a month.

see

> Let's assume you play
1) I don't
2) It's in my office PC
3) Nv cards with DP were a bit more expensive

> Let's assume that your curry card uses 400W more
Also if "curry card" uses 400W more, the Nvidia equivalent should freeze itself to death.
Fckin kids.

>Imagine being so poor that you have to ration how much power your fucking GPU uses

My 290X uses 300W under load and I'm positive whatever that is doesn't even draw close to that.
Also this

I think that's what they were going for - even in an insane scenario, the impact on one's power bill is still miniscule.

The numbers are gross overexagerations my point was just to show that your utility bill is not affected much

>tfw your overclocked, undervolted vega has a sweet spot at 180W while doing only a couple FPS less in benchmarks than a 1080 thanks to "fine wine" now
Feels amazing, mang.

Attached: gDc9qfx.png (599x599, 398K)

if your GPU needs anything more than the PCI lanes for power it is too inefficient

56?

shrubbery

Amen, account for them being around 200 bucks cheaper and it's a win/win.

>You don't mind paying double when you get your utility bills, do you?
as long as it doesn't burn my house or fucking fail - no