What did Terry mean about him "having" a "space alien"?

I never understood what he meant by this. Could someone please enlighten me? Did he figure out the grand pattern of the universe?

Attached: 220px-Terry_Davis_2017.jpg (220x202, 16K)

no, he was just a schizo who talked with voices in his head. he probably believed one of the voices was from an alien

The "alien" could be a symbolic representation for an entity possessing foreign intelligence. I believe he eventually understood the entity and what it wanted from him.

Calling him a "schizo" is lazy.

Tesla had similar "delusions" and so did Philip K. Dick

makes me think

When "crazies" like Dr. Greer talk about "making contact" with aliens in space, he's actually talking about the fact that Americans should communicate more with people they are afraid of, strangers so to speak. Only in understanding the "alien" can you safeguard yourself from chaos and the tragedies that come from that position. Most people don't understand the periodic table of elements. When Dr. Greer talks about futuristic metals and properties, he isn't talking about "alien" tech. He is talking about human tech. It's just that it's far too much for normies to sit down and understand. They are too busy living day in and day out. All of this alien lore was built upon by governments and the intelligence community to prepare ordinary humans for complicated realities.

I think Terry was brilliant, but he was terrible at articulating himself. He did well sometimes, but I doubt people found profound meaning in what he said because they could only see a poor man with mentally illness. People like Terry were a jewel that needed to be helped one step at a time.

Can temple os be used to talk with Terry?

The "space alien", it's the spirit of the original, stranded in the ether of solitude, misunderstood by his peers.

shut up glow nigger

user, I'm just trying my best here. I'm not a CIA n*g. Fuck off.

based trips
he didn't have access to any "entity possessing foreign intelligence", he lived in his mom's basement ffs

you can't even say nigger. typical glow nigger

forgive him, he's fresh off the boat from r*ddit
doesn't know you can say nigger here

What if he was just a funny little man who walked around?

But there's a video of him talking about said voices and he admits that they're nothing but his imagination, it is one of the few moments sobriety he has, you can tell he was sad about it.

famous last words

post the video

Did he actually kill someone with a car? Does anyone have more information?

yeah this

it was basically a voice in his head and he knew it

he used to talk about the radio talking to him like on the fucking mad road trip he did when he started ripping the car apart or something

his livestreams he used to talk about how he could hear the murmuring from the radio but he knew it was in his head

he defo ran over someone
prolly in one of his schizo moments
had to justify the reason to himself somehow

no u pass a message thru god

Space alien > nigger cattle

maybe I'm just a bizarre little person who walks back and forth

It's pretty fucking easy retard. He just means like "what's the most exciting thing out there? what's out there besides humanity? everyone thinks aliens, but it's actually God right in front of their eyes."
He uses aliens as an example of something people are focused on before turning to god, like they'll do anything before admitting god exists. in his mind anyway.

You can't, you should fuck back to your containment board.

>he defo ran over someone
evidence?

Terry specifically mentioned this in a video. He was ranting about people having an easier time believing in, talking about, and trying to understand space aliens than God. So Terry, in trying to communicate with all the Frazier normies out there would refer to his being able to talk to God and interpret God's word through TempleOS as having a space alien in his pocket. Maybe then people would "get it."

>Did he figure out the grand pattern of the universe?
640x480