Are dogs the most redpilled animals?

Attached: 20181121_162830.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/dog-cat-brains-neurons-intelligence-study-spd/
foxnews.com/health/death-from-a-dog-lick-veterinarian-explains-rare-infection-triggered-by-pets-saliva
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/you-should-never-your-dog-10900566
youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you mean by "redpilled animals" ?

For example, cats are inherently cringe and bluepilled because they don't protect their owners and eagles are redpilled because they can kill animals far bigger than them

Okey so yes dogs are redpilled since they evolved to our side since +5000 years so there is no other creature that is more designed for men.

Cats can spot niggers a mile away and tend to attack them, though. Also, they are self-sufficient if left alone.

>unironically defending cats

I love dogs. They are such good, innocent and naive creatures. They're like little children with their enthusiasm and happiness, but perhaps even more lovely than that.

Attached: 532061-istock-526704439.jpg (1100x619, 25K)

>retarded and arbitrary definitions of redpilled/bluepilled

I am the most redpilled animal cuz ima beast

Dog is the white man's trusty companion. Cats are jews though.

Dogs = white mans european animal

Cats = sand niggers, faggots, and women's african animal

Attached: HPL cats.jpg (465x742, 139K)

First day on Jow Forums my bluepilled friend?

Dogs are based and bluepilled. Cats are definitely redpilled, but also kind of niggers in a harmless way.

>this is superior

Yes, he was literally a beta male faggot. Theres a reason cat owning males are seen as pathetic, hes no exception. Even in that picture alone he speaks of being cucked by an animal.

Attached: Szd0oVWA_400x400.jpg (285x285, 10K)

this.

Dogs are literal cuckolds and shilling aggressively for them is a sign of low intelligence.
>flag
Kek

Attached: bröther.jpg (1536x2048, 1.02M)

Found the nigger.

This animal that was bred to have a form of Angelman's syndrome sure is red-pilled. I better get one so I can show how #red-pilled I am.

The dog is pathetic, if left alone and neglegted it will turn on humans and attack (beta bluepill male)

The cat is alpha chad, if left alone and neglegted it will become self sufficient and if a human makes contact at any point in time later it will know how to charm and appeal to them.(red pill chad)

Tldr:
Chad cat
Or
Beta dog

Howard was OG Jow Forums. He named his cat Niggerman.

Attached: 1526529011882.jpg (750x937, 113K)

my god its so true

And wrote the greatest poem of all time.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Attached: baseddog.webm (400x224, 1.37M)

Cats are just awful. They have no sense of loyalty and can't even stand each other.

dont want to know what happened to the dog next

>there are only dogs and cats

>calls me a nigger when he supports a parasite carrying african animal

Shouldn't you be drinking gasoline?

>catprotectstoddlerfromaggressivedog.webm

fucking aryan dog right there

Dogs are just good actors. They work for the ancient ones too.

Attached: Cthulhu image.png (232x210, 123K)

>The cat is alpha chad, if left alone and neglegted it will become self sufficient and if a human makes contact at any point in time later it will know how to charm and appeal to them.
i guess you never see a stray cat

>American flag
>hates cats
>sub-90 IQ
You're obviously a nigger.

We are just their pawns, in their battle to take over the Earth.

Attached: australia.jpg (1024x737, 199K)

The lion is the king of the jungle. I bet you're a pussy vegan that lets your domesticated abomination of an animal lick peanut butter off your vagina. Your house probably smells like a wet dog with shedding hair everywhere too.

Attached: 82048572940.jpg (500x375, 182K)

Attached: redpilledlivestock.png (1229x762, 71K)

>best half of country is the cat
Truly the superior animal.

If you think about it the cat is a total nigger
He begs for gibs when he is poor and homeless
But when you take him in and give him all his gibs and goodies he starts thinking he is your master and he deserves everything like the ungrateful nigger it is

enjoy your toxo faggot

No, dogs are the most bluepilled, they are only the most humanpilled, know they need to suck up to get food. Cat also knows that, but more stubborn.

Enjoy prison lmao

>le toxoplasma meme

Why do non whites and women love ugly, foul smelling dogs so much?

>talks about a lion
>posts a tiger
>projecting this hard

Lmao, you can try to do all the mental gymnastics you want, you will still be seen as a faggy cat dad

>brain so fried from petrol he can only call me a nigger

Dont sleep in the road

Attached: Screenshot_20181121-065602.png (1440x2560, 710K)

> my fellow whites

t.thorough analysis

>he can only call me a nigger
Only niggers hate cats.

You're the ones that talk about eating grass and "world peace". Pet owners are emotional and cowardly. Animals are food, not friends. Reddit spacing queer.
>nationalism is not patriotism

enjoy your toxoplasma faggot

No. Dogs suck.
>t. wasp repub.

Get out of my country, nigger.

dogs are the only animal that will look at something you point at, no other supposedly intelligent animal can do this

Attached: 1541900117434.jpg (600x895, 68K)

Dogs truly are the most based and redpilled master race of animal

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/dog-cat-brains-neurons-intelligence-study-spd/

This

This

Amazing.

You are either a spic or a muslim, you stink in the dark

Attached: 1541745178159.jpg (680x636, 88K)

Cats exterminates cockroaches (neegas) and rats (j00s), and they also protect your home from negative vibrations and other entities, can travel to other planes of existance, cleanse your body vibes while sleeping too. So yeah, cats are BASED AND BLACKPILLED. On the other hand, dogs shit everywhere, gullible and make loud noises, AKA n1gg4 behavior.

Attached: 1494142810001.jpg (1600x1067, 161K)

Yes

Attached: WP_20150203_005.jpg (2000x3552, 1.79M)

GOOD DOGGO!

Attached: fred gwynne.jpg (466x466, 33K)

Niggers hate dogs, because dogs naturally hate niggers. Cats share a homeland and origin with niggers. They are not native to europe, and cause environmental destruction, much like niggers

The dog evolved alongside the european man, being a companion. Europeans have an innate love for dogs because they contributed to our success as a people which in turn helped us build our civilization. Lacking compassion towards dogs is the sign of being a mentally deficient subhuman. Theres a reason that cultures which see dogs as a pest are almost always made up of undesirable barbarian shitskins.

yeah, we live in the same world and that's a bridge no other animal can cross

Attached: 1514371251303.gif (270x173, 1023K)

My god this is so retarded, it looks more like a bunny's head than a cat

Well said Finnbro

A proud Amstaff owner reporting in

depends on the cat, there was a cat who attacked an alligator that invaded a home in Florida.

This.

Also my vote for based and red pilled would be the elephant. Since they get drunk, raid Indian villages and step on poos when they throw rocks at them. Pretty fucking based

Dog breeds like jack russells are are better at killing mice than cats. Cats also kill farm more birds than mice, which is causing environmental damage in europe/north america.

Aside from this, cats give you a brain parasite which actually makes you insane. Enjoy your disease nigger animal.

>Niggers hate dogs, because dogs naturally hate niggers
Nope, niggers love dogs and hate cats. Get your facts straight, nigger.
>They are not native to europe
Neither are you, nigger.

cats can at least take care of themselves

My cat does that if I pretend to throw a ball somewhere. He'll look at my hand and follow a nonexistent trajectory of a nonexistent ball and wonder where it landed.

Rate my doggo duo

Attached: DSC_0180.jpg (3104x1746, 1.17M)

foxnews.com/health/death-from-a-dog-lick-veterinarian-explains-rare-infection-triggered-by-pets-saliva
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/you-should-never-your-dog-10900566

Nigga, you can DIE from a dog lick. lol Insane is the way to go.

dolphins

Huebro gets it.

Also Lions are not the king of the jungle. In Africa they consider Leopards the king of the jungle. The Lions as KANGz is a western thing.

Attached: WP_20150421_012.jpg (2000x3552, 2.12M)

>Niggers hate dogs
Every niggers I see with a dog own a pitbull, every fucking time

Would pet both of them/10

Aren’t they also the only animal that makes eye contact?

Attached: 142E7EF2-4D85-47B9-B84A-38BA201D5105.png (750x1334, 2.18M)

I'm curious about people's obsessions with domesticated animals. From the looks of it, you're trying to fill the void of not having children.
The "dogs" you're referring to are wild dogs, wolves, etc that were much bigger. Not fucking yorkies, shepherds or any other man made abomination. Domesticated dogs didn't evolve, they devolved. Humans are apex predators and this is our world. Animals are meant to be eaten, and other races are meant to be conquered/enslaved.
Cats are superior in the wild. Also, if humans were to go extinct, cats would survive, domesticated dogs wouldn't.

And they treat them like shit
They're such good boys. Kill rats, anything that crawls or flies, and cats

Cats come from Africa, home of the nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g

>get cat to kill mice infestation
>cat get's pregnant has kittens
>now have a cat infestation.

Excellent, you get todays gold star timmy

Yes

Attached: Dog sucking himself.webm (288x426, 1001K)

Very cute / 10. I never had a dog and felt nothing for them, until i got one. I kiss my dog first before my wife when i get home because she sprints like hell is behind her just to welcome me home. They look at you with their tender loving eyes and soft smiles "i missed you so much"!

nope

Attached: 1520699160400.gif (370x242, 3.8M)

Attached: Protection dog.webm (720x402, 1.33M)

They look like the best of pals

Attached: E3A39BAA-52F7-4175-AFF7-AEAA8FD4BEB5.jpg (1080x1080, 168K)

Attached: helper dog.webm (480x480, 1.49M)

No way. I have daily staring contests with my cat.

Dogs hate nigs. This little cotton ball screeches specifically at niggers.

Attached: 58B72E55-5B74-4BBB-A5DA-25436D0408E9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Attached: Dog leaf pile.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

Attached: Dog tucked in.webm (480x360, 954K)

except I have children and growing up with dogs is one of the best things you can do for kids. If you don't know this, sorry

Attached: 1541899630510.jpg (750x686, 71K)

r8 my cat, aussiebro. The most active and playful cat I ever had.

Attached: tinea.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Attached: What Hitler died to preserve.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

>Varg
He's an honorary nigger.

Attached: 1530567969956.jpg (960x960, 42K)