Would it be illegal if I accidentally uploaded a pdf of my comptia a+ core 1 and 2 study guides for my niggas on Jow...

Would it be illegal if I accidentally uploaded a pdf of my comptia a+ core 1 and 2 study guides for my niggas on Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190122-005401_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/Geek-Squad-Computer-Repair-Technician-Hourly-Pay-E307701_D_KO11,37.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Abso-fucking-lutely not. Feel free to do that, many will appreciate it!

Also, I'm a faggot, if that matters.

Op will never deliver

Attached: 1467835854193.jpg (358x262, 37K)

who the fuck takes the a+, bunch of retard helpdesk people

/me

Just make sure it has no watermark, embedded metadata or DRM.

bumping op deliver pls :(

I'm going for my 901 next week pls user

Attached: oJhlSzx.jpg (960x544, 38K)

>needing dumps for the fucking a+
wew

Does anyone want "A+ Guide to IT Technical Support 9th Edition"

just checked what this cert was about and lmao wtf is this trash, can you seriously land a job with this shit? Or it's part of some internal training?
spend one week dicking around with kubernetes and bash then become sysadmin, don't waste your time doing support.

Would it be illegal if you accidentally upload a torrent of a recent and big anime in full with movies and such included without a VPN on a public network on camera?

Hey I'll take it anything, I need some certs so my boss will be quiet.

I fell asleep. I plan on scanning it soon. I also plan on sharing a cool meme soon that just so happens to be next to where said pdf file will be. Hope I don't upload wrong one. Will add to Dropbox real quickly like.

Fukcing fuck.

Imagine being so mentally handicapped that you need a fucking study guide for the food safety of the tech world. Literal middle schoolers who play fortnite would be able to ace this things on their first try. You guys are a fucking disgrace.

I studied for the 901 for an entire month and still couldn’t pass. I will agree it’s low level basic stuff but it might surprise you how few new programmers would be able to pass this without a decent amount of studying

The A+ is the entry level computer technician cert. People on this board can brag all they want about how easy it is but it can be kind of tricky because you don’t know what questions you will get and don’t know what questions you got correct/incorrect. It could be anything from encryption questions, to networking, and hardware troubleshooting. There is even questions about designing a computer and which types of RAM are the most efficient for a in a specific scenario where many answers seem like they would work. Getting this cert pretty much guarantees you to be hired at any Help Desk/Computer support position starting at 50K/yr where I live.

LMAO, more like $12/hour. It's not mcdonalds is literally the only good thing you can say about that.

glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/Geek-Squad-Computer-Repair-Technician-Hourly-Pay-E307701_D_KO11,37.htm

imagine being this butthurt

pls upload

>50K
Wait really? Even without experience or other certs?

>geek squad
KEK