Apple is like a building contractor you hire to redo your kitchen...

>Apple is like a building contractor you hire to redo your kitchen, the tech giant has argued in an attempt to explain why it shouldn't have to pay customers for slowing down their iPhones.
*inhales*
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Defend this iCuckolds.

Attached: 1532456648330.png (735x993, 376K)

iTODDLERS BTFO!

Attached: 1525457187152.gif (445x250, 2.97M)

Apple products are the peak of human technology and design. I don't have to defend anything against seething poorfags llike you.

BASED

SEETHING

Attached: 1517687521449.png (813x1402, 369K)

what a shitty argument. fire that lawyer

Cry harder pajeet, you will never experience the true fun and joy of working with an iMac.

well at least the next iphone will very clearly be below 300

I love Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell (certified debiru)

absolutely based

based and sataniapilled

how will itoddlers EVER recover?

baste

BASIC

>buying ishit

I legit did it once and it was the biggest pain the ass in my life.

based

>applel

based

I think it's more like buying a VW that claims to pass an emissions test. And when people find out it doesn't pass the emissions tests, well ....

>we just demolished your kitchen, because building contractor contract, like
They're going to get sued to fucking hell, beyond and back, aren't they ?
they maybe don't have another, argument, when not lawyer. I'd agree tho, this ones hardly a winner

Legal arguments only have to make sense using legal logic.

I studied tax law in Europe. And if there was a tax cut on books, then you'd have law suits about empty books, books without covers, when a bunch of papers turn into a book and what not. They just do everything to fit their stuff into a specific category.

Oh, this ground needs to be a building site?
>puts a shovel in the ground
Well, this is clearly a building site.

its not a fucking 'legal argument' tho, its an incredibly poor analogy attempting to rope in areas of statute from completely incomparable situations. Its shit-flinging to cause confusion. tldr, Apple think they are beyond consumer protection law, and need to fucking die already

absolutely upvoted and redditpilled.

how will itoddlers ever recover?

Lovely

They'll buy the next iShit and be happy.

>applel

based

>we're like a building contractor
So scumbags

Based

Attached: toddlers.png (189x202, 42K)

>the joys of having a capacitive Esc button that may or may not be where you expect it to be

A more apt analogy would be that Apple comes into your kitchen and installs a tap that gets its flow rate reduced to a drip remotely after half a year.

Based

based

OY VEY GOYIM it looks like you need a whole new kitchen

Attached: 1536898272485.png (509x512, 220K)

Class action, babby

Lmaoing at all the tech incels on here. Do you not realize how wealthy us Applechads are? How can I explain it... you know how you have to save up for three months of mommy's allowance money to buy a Thinkpad? Well, for an Apple Chad, an iPhone (also known as a Life Upgrade because LMAO - Let's be honest - what's the difference between you and a dog if you don't have at least one Apple Product) is paid for in a day's work.
That's my schedule, bro. Work my six figure job, get an iPhone, and use Tinder to meet a knock up a beautiful woman. Within 9 months, she will coolly be sitting on her sofa, cradling her huge belly and sipping on wine in the evening sun, silently thanking the gods that a stud, an AppleChad, saw it fit to impregnate her. And she will feel pride, that she was chosen to carry such strong seed.
Meanwhile, Androidcels get green bubble cucked. ROFLZORS.

Fuck off, Android incels. *cums on the ground* *walks away*

>t. delusional itoddler

in my experience iPhone users are women who make stupid decisions like buying iPhones they can't afford.

Here's a question, and it's a strange one: how exactly do you manage to not own a car, not own your home & rent a tiny apartment and have about 20000 EUR in credit card debt with nothing to show for it and have the latest iPhone?

Buying overpriced stuff on credit isn't exactly something I admire.

Based and applepilled